The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An open class (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

An open class (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: An open class (OPEN)   An open class (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:31 am

As part of her self- heralding return Kaiyo had vowed to train and teacher herself and others more. So, she'd sent word of an open Zanpaktuo class, she'd give some pointers and tips and hopefully scout the new talent as well.

So, she'd booked the largest sparring area and sealed her reiatsu to as low as she could manage. Kaiyo was still without her Captains haori but her reputation was abound with whispers. In fact, she was dressed like a normal un-ranked squad member, since she'd been gone for so long a lot of people had assumed that to be true. Returning from her supposed second death to fight back for a squad she knew would be hers eventually. A few elected shinigami remembered her and already she was garnering the reputation she once had, only now she was making sure to curve this encouragement. Of course, Kaiyo knew she was a short battle off actually having her title back but the 11th had always worked...differently.

Still the short girl had arrived early, very early, she'd set up some dummies to practise on and some markers for group exercises, now the waiting game. The soul academy teachers were already en route, she'd promised they could bring their first year classes to watch. The viewing area should keep them safe from extra reiatsu that would likely seep out. Still, Kaiyo was pacing, it had been a while since she'd taught anyone, and since she was known only by a reputation that out-lasted her reign as Captain. Her hand ruffled the back of her hair, as she gazed at the door. Trying to be casual.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male
Number of Posts : 173
Job/Interests : Football
Quote : Stay Golden
Registration Date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: An open class (OPEN)   An open class (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 5:54 pm

Engulfed in pure darkness, Drac scans the area for any signs of life but for more miles he could only see the surrounding darkness and pillars of dark marble with weird designs on it, its cold embrace began to worry him. Suddenly out of the darkness a voice was projected itself towards Drac from all directions "Heh.....so the time has come you finally began to hear my voice clearly now." Drac looked all around him to lock on to where the mysterious voice was coming from but he couldn't get a good read on it. He slowly placed his hands on his zanpakuto in anticipation of an attack "Who are you.......show yourself to me." The mysterious voice chuckled in the dark abyss "Fine.......as you wish." Suddenly a small drop of red liquid fell from above him and landed a few inches from his feet, then the liquid began to spread out increasing in length then more of this red liquid began to fall from the sky like rain, hitting the earth and soaking it the smell emitting from the crimson liquid was very familiar to Drac "This smell its...........Blood!?" Suddenly the puddles of blood began to flow toward a point on the ground and began to rise up into a bloody blob, then it began to take shape of a tall man with jet black hair, skin white as snow wearing armor smiliar to the one he was wearing, and eye's red like the puddle of blood he stood in. "Who are you.......?!" Drac looked on toward the mysterious man that stood before him. The man chuckled "I'm the spirit of that sword on your hip Drac looked at his zanpakuto then looked back at the man in shock "Yes, I am your zanpakuto Gabriel." The man walked closer toward Drac a evil grin appeared on his face. "Wha.....What is your name?" said Drac as he back up slightly, the man looked on toward Drac and continued smiling "My name........is..."

Suddenly Drac awaken from his slumber sweating like as though he had a bad dream "......That can't be.....my zanpakuto." Drac looked towards his zanpakuto which was resting against the wall next to his bed, he stared at it with shock as he couldn't believe what his zanpakuto spirit was. He began to wipe the sweat from his face as he got up out of the bed and went to go take a shower, the image of his zanpakuto spirit haunted his mind. All day he continued thinking about it as he did his duties as the 11th seat of Squad 2, he made much progress in one year there working hard, getting stronger and faster each and everyday. Suddenly Drac thought about the academy and how they would train students using their zanpakuto would be best to head to the academy to clear his mind of what has been troubling him for awhile and find out more on why his zanpakuto spirit is the way it is, so he filled out the paperwork needed for him to leave and made his way to the academy.

Its been a year since he return and so much has changed in that time that he barely recognize some of the teachers at the academy. Walking through the halls made him remember the reason why he became an shiningami, to protect those who couldn't protect themselves. Suddenly Drac felt a strong Spiritual Pressure stronger than anyone in the entire academy suddenly it disappeared almost like it was masking itself but what made it more weird this pressure felt familiar "This strong pressure I felt it before but......never this strong. It came from this direction." Drac turn around the corner and walked into an open dojo room. Suddenly Drac noticed an short women with blond hair when she turned around and faced him, Drac looked in shock at who it was. "K...Kaiyo!!? Is that you.....When did you become a teacher?!" The last time Drac saw her was the situation in the Rukongai.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: An open class (OPEN)   An open class (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 10:15 pm

Kaiyo's eyes were glazed over, a sheen of light catching her blue hues as the dojo door opened. She'd been busy scanning the area for incoming reiatsu and something had stuck, a kernel of familiarity. Her memory stretched back a long way and Kaiyo had a particular penchant for remembering certain things, spiritual energy was one of them. A smile grew on her lips, stretching from the joy in her chest. In a changed world, any kind of familiarity was welcome. Ignoring the crowd of teachers and students who had been usually early, she flash stepping across to the man. Her short frame hanging around his shoulders as she hugged him. Their previous misadventures had left her with a few stitches and a whole loads of memories; even more to be grateful for.

After gaining too much momentum from swinging her little legs, she leapt down from the man; blushing slightly as she ruffled the back of her hair. 'Heh, not quite a teacher but while I try and fight back my rank I figured I'd brush up and scout out some new blood' the sparkle in her eyes had returned, the vivacity with which she spoke. Kaiyo was enjoying the struggle in her squad, they didn't know her and she didn't want to depend on old legends so she had the chance to start over. That was surely a conversation for another time. 'What about you? What're you doing here?!' She was excited, from  behind the man more eager students started to file in, their eyes scattering around the dojo to find the leader. Still, Kaiyo hadn't expected to come back to anyone she knew. Especially someone she'd managed to share a real adventure with. Amidst the excitement, the girls overactive combat mind was ticking away. Reiatsu and Zanpaktuo. There was something off at Drac's hip, a knot in his reiatsu, in his sword. She made a mental note to get to the bottom of that in her class, in fact it made the whole class idea feel a lot more exciting.

Before waiting for a response Kaiyo twisted in her heel, flailing her arms around to the gabble of nervous students. Kaiyo was not imposing in stature, but people usually caught on quickly that it was wise to listen to her. 'I'm gunna be your class leader, do whatever warm ups you need'. Her flippant tone garnered only a similar response. Kaiyo turned back to Drac, ending up spinning a full 360 back to the growing crowd of students as she flared her reiatsu. Her smile dropped as a wave of almost imperceptible golden light flooded her small frame. 'Quietly'. The silence that followed was a combination of shock and a gasp of breath, she might have loosened the valve too much. She turned slowly back to Drac with a playful grin. He knew her.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: An open class (OPEN)   An open class (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Before Drac could process the reason why Kaiyo standing before him. He felt the weight and warmth of something small grasping him tightly around his neck and shoulders as his eyes noticed blonde hair in his peripheral. Kaiyo had took him by surprise she flashed step so fast his eyes didn't even notice her till it was too late, had she been his enemy the first and final blow would have been hers in an instant. How did she move that fast I couldn't see her!! No way she couldn't have gotten that fast in that short period of time. The last time I saw her-

Before he could finish his thought, Kaiyo let go responded to his question then asked her own. "Oh I see, I was wondering what doing here back at the academy. I've been good I got the 11th seat in Squad 2. Oh, I was looking for an instructor to ask about Zanpakuto spirits and get more information...I'm kinda wondering about my own." As soon as he finished speaking he notice teachers and students piling into the room looking for their instructor. Drac watched Kaiyo quickly jumped to action and address the student to warm up but then suddenly her persona changed entirely as he smiled disappeared and huge golden light radiating from her body lite up the room as her spiritual pressure came crashing down onto the student and Drac.

Drac body stiffened in fear as the pressure came crashing down, beads of sweat started to drip from his chin as he could barely move. What the hell!! When did she get this strong! Her spiritual pressure is almost like that captain I fought back in the Rukongai, this can't be!! How did she-Suddenly Drac's mind began to race as memories of his past interactions with Kaiyo flooded it. He remember a specific time when Kaiyo and him, including another Shinigami were back in the prison cells at Squad 2 and he remembered that something happened to her back there. He remember that her whole persona change just like it did now....before that she felt empty now its like....she whole. Without even realizing it a grin appeared on Drac face even thou he was in fear...He was excited about it. Drac looked behind him as the students were pinned down to the ground due to her spiritual pressure even some of the teachers were taking a knee. "Who are you.......you were never this strong before. How did you become this strong or was you holding back this entire time??
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: An open class (OPEN)   An open class (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 7:58 pm

Kaiyo felt a flush of embarrassment across her face, realising she's not properly capped her reiatsu. She stood up straight, reducing her immense spiritual energy as the students stumbled back up to their feet. In silence. She nodded back at Drac, her eyebrows raising with a pearly white grin, 'a seated squad member, nice job!' She cheered. Her head tipped to one side, frays of hair tickling down the side of her neck as her eyes traced the mans Zanpaktou. Reiatsu Kaiyo got, but for obvious reasons her own sword had always been more perceptive to others. She nodded slowly, ringing a bell in her mind for her own sword spirit to try and help her out. 'Stick around, I reckon we can sort something out with your sword' ideas swam like blends of colour through the girls mind. Kaiyo's ideas were all but fully formed before she realised Drac was wearing a rather odd expression. She searched her memory before the penny finally dropped. Of course her revelation was helped by Drac's stammered questions. Kaiyo had been Captain for so long that she assumed all past memories included that title. She shrugged, as casually as one could. Of course she'd reached a point where she had to permanently limit herself, Kaiyo's spiritual energy had always been intense. At full release she could total cities not just buildings, it was in truth a power too big for her. That was why she loved combat so much; for a girl who spent her entire life shrinking for other people, in a fight, she could release and be entirely herself, as large as her life could be. Her features softened at the thought. 'I usually hold back a lot and being Captain made me do it even more but then I took a break to relax a bit and now I'm back I'm trying not to limit myself so much, ya know? I don't wanna cut off any part of myself for too long in case I forget it's there, heh, which ya know, I have done as well before, once...well a few times but...' her rambled explanation trailed off into silence. Thankfully, she was saved by the bell. A loud buzzer rang through the dojo, filling the room with a deafening tone. She patted Drac on the arm gently, 'like I said, stick around' there was a glint, a golden spark in her blue eyes. A beckoning sign of more to come.

Kaiyo skipped back to the cleared area. Waving both arms high in the air excitedly, as the bow very large collection of students and staff stared in bewilderment.

'Thanks for coming everyone! Nice to meet ya! So my name is Kaiyo Saiyouko.' In the smallest of pauses between her introduction, whispers swept through the crowd. Kaiyo had unofficially been dead for so many years that her entire existence had all but become myth.  She shrugged it off, since she was kind of deemed dead she only held her title as Captain in official records, most of which counted her as dead and given her last encounter with the new 11th Vice, she having a grind to be appreciated as the leader of her squad. 'I'm the Captain of squad 11.' Another pause for whispers, even more vigorous this time around. Kaiyo exhaled slowly, tapping her thumb on the guard of her zanpakutou as she reminded herself to let it go. '11th is the combat division, so I know a lot' she grinned cheekily, ignoring the obvious hubris of her statement. In a single flourish she unsheathed her blade, spinning the metal with her favourite 'whoosh' as she pointed the tip towards the crowd. 'Physically your word is an extension of you. Spiritually, your Zanpakutou is born in your soul, it fights as a representation of your heart. Her shoulders relaxed as she rested the blade across her shoulder; visibly more alive when she was closer to her blade. 'The most common problem shinigami have with their Zanpaktuo is a conflict of the heart. Listen to your sword, you can't pretend to be anyone else with them and if you do, you'll never be able to hear them'.

Kaiyo took a minute to let that sink in. Tenrai whispered in her ear, 'I guess you do listen...now let us have a run around Kaiyo' Zenpyou roared through the sword, shooting sparks of excitement along the nerves in her arm. Her eyes scanned the crowd, her mind taking stock of the mixed reiatsu in the room. A real selection in here, Kaiyo made a mental note to ignore the teachers. A manic expression spread across her face. 'So anyone who cares too much about not gettin hurt can move back and watch. Everyone else who wants to have fun, partner up and start some light sparring with the bokken. I wanna see what we're workin with'
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: An open class (OPEN)   An open class (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 1:58 pm

Drac noticed that her eyes kept scanning over his zanpakuto attached to his hip before he could ask why she responded by offering help with his zanpakuto. He was taken back in shock his face went blank as she spoke How......How did she know that I was having issue with my zanpakuto....Kaiyo...how- Suddenly it seems like the whole world stood still for a minute and he heard that dark chilled voice again Because this entire time she has been observing us for the longest while you been standing their infatuated by her power His eyes looked at his zanpakuto it was the spirit dwelling inside it speaking to him Don't be fooled Gabriel her power is much stronger than what she's showing us now and even that is a lot of power......and she didn't become that way over night. Suddenly Drac woke out of his trance like state as she began to speak again.

Drac listen on Kaiyo talk about capping her powers but out of that entire statement the only word he focused on Captain. Wait a minute.......Captain.....SHE'S A CAPTAIN!! He's mind began to wonder after she patted his arm and began skipping over to the middle of the room.Wait.....If she a captain......What squad is she over......Not to mention I don't recall ever hearing about a short blonde hair woman currently holding the title of captain right now. Squad 2 pride itself on stealth and knowledge and I never heard- He paused his thoughts as Kaiyo began to address the students, be walking over to hear what she had to say 'Thanks for coming everyone! Nice to meet ya! So my name is Kaiyo Saiyouko.' Drac eyes lite up to announcement of Kaiyo's last name, he even staggered back taken in his iron boots by the shock it. Kaiyo Saiyouko!!! That Can't be she's been dead for awhile now.............I heard stories of how powerful she was when she was alive. If the woman currently in front of me is her then-

Drac stopped thinking as Kaiyo pulled out her Zanpakuto and pointed at him and the group of students. "'Physically your word is an extension of you. Spiritually, your Zanpakutou is born in your soul, it fights as a representation of your heart. The most common problem shinigami have with their Zanpaktuo is a conflict of the heart. Listen to your sword, you can't pretend to be anyone else with them and if you do, you'll never be able to hear them' Drac grabbed the hilt of his zanpakuto and looked down slightly letting his mind trail off in thought. So.....that man that I saw is my spirit.......He represent me?......It can't be..... "Now your beginning to realize it huh kid." Drac heard the spirit of his Zanpakuto again You may not wish to believe that it is true but it is.....I'm your Zanpakuto and you carve blood.....after all wasn't you who lost yourself and beat that man till he was permanent stain in the ground.....Hulk Drac snapped out of his trance as the memories of that day rushed into his mind again. Students began pairing up with others students even a couple of teachers until their was no one left except him and Kaiyo.

Drac slowed walked past Kaiyo to a wall in the opposite side of the room and began pouring his Reiatsu into it suddenly door handles appeared and Drac pushed the wall outwards to a huge open room inside looks as though it was separated by time no clouds, no sun but the sky was blue, and the landscape was barren rocky terrain with a few mountain and cliffs. "Only a few people know of this secret room.....It was created a long time ago." Drac turned and faced Kaiyo and bowed. "If you will permit me....I wish to be your sparring partner for today." He raised his head up and looked at her with serious look on his face as a small wind blew against his dark brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: An open class (OPEN)   An open class (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 5:01 pm

Kaiyo grinned excitedly as she watched everyone eagerly began to fight. It seemed she'd roused their enthusiasm enough to make them go all out already. That was good, she needed them on the verge of desperation before she could make any real progress. Especially since they only had a short amount of time. Her eyes followed Drac as he walked off to a clearance, she'd assume they were pairing up but she didn't know why he'd decided to move their fight so close to the arena. Kaiyo would've liked to play it cool and pretend she knew about the awesome secret room...she didn't. Her jaw dropped so hard it nearly hit the floor. She looked around in a panic, wondering why others weren't bounding through the secret passage. Perhaps she'd inspired too much fight, even the staff were fighting with their all. 'if you lose your sparr you can leave, winners stay on!' '

She stepped forwards without even thinking, unable to stop the intrigue flooding her body as she glanced over her shoulder and entered her new arena. Her wide eyes soaked up the clear sky surroundings. A smile lit up her glowing face as she lowered her gaze to Drac. She stepped sideways, circling him like pray. Viewing all she could. 'He needs to learn to listen'.. 'How about we beat it out of him?' Her ever juxtaposed Zanpaktuo spirits couldn't help but chime in.

Kaiyo stopped, sliding back her foot as her right hand crossed her body, tracing the guard with her fingertips. 'Want to lead?'. Her senses spun alive, every nerve sparing through her body like jolts of lightning. She watched her new opponent intently; wondering exactly how much she would let go. Her own Zanpaktuo was a lot more perceptive to other sword spirits, so the more she released the more she could help. It all depended on how much her opponent could take.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: An open class (OPEN)   An open class (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 7:01 pm

Drac eyes followed Kaiyo as she stepped through the passage, every muscle fibers in his body was tighten in anticipation for the fight that was bout to happen. He clenched his fists as tight as he could so much as he could feel his knuckles cracking and popping under his iron gauntlets, the look in his eyes showed his determination and will to fight. If people were observing this fight they would say that this is a David and Goliath type of fight....only problem is the roles are reversed. Drac would be considered David and Kaiyo is Goliath and there ain't no way in hell this Goliath was going to be knocked out by three hits to the head. Drac envied how carefree she was as she entered and took in the atmosphere of area he guess as strong as she was she got to enjoy simple things in life. When her gaze was set dead on him, his combative and survival instincts were at full alert and both were telling him that he's at a HUGE disadvantage. Nevertheless He stood his ground determine to see this fight to the end.......I know that I will lose but If I can get a hit on her, it will show that some of my training paid off......but that's asking a lot. She a Captain....not to mention the Captain of Squad 11 which specialize in combat.....Not to mention.

Drac watched Kaiyo circled him like a lion readying to strike on a weak enemy and placed her hand on her zanpakuto, Drac slowly placed his right hand on his zanpakuto as well I don't even have a hint at what her zanpakuto is capable of.....I'm walking into this fight blind...... You know she might kill you if you don't take her seriously.....Your literally one mistake away from Death. His Zanpakuto spirit began whispering in his head Not to mention she's one with her Zanpakuto......while you still haven't accepted who you are. Drac moved his hand away from his zanpakuto I don't desire bloodlust.. Drac beat his fist together as Kaiyo asked if he wish to get to attack first, the strike of iron on iron sent out a sound that echoed through out the area. "Thought you never ask.......Hulk Smash."

Suddenly Drac flashed stepped from where he was, the force kicked up a small could of dirt. Drac appeared right behind Kaiyo but as soon as he appeared he flashed stepped away again, he did this over and over as fast as he could in a big circle kicking up clouds of dirt enough to form a light screen to dim her visibility If I can take away her sight I might get in a good blow. Drac appeared right above the cloud and began focusing his reiatsu to his fist. He let gravity do the work as he began descending down toward her aimed for her skull if he missed at least the force behind the punch would blow away the screen so that he wouldn't be blinded as well
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: An open class (OPEN)   An open class (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 3:08 pm

Kaiyo cocked her head to one side, watching the mans hand trail away from his blade. Like an elastic band loaded with a snapping tension. She mused quietly to herself, hoping to remain as avuncular as she aspired to be. It was funny...How you remain the hero in your own story even when you become the villain in someone else's. Except for Drac, there was a deprecating slump behind his motions, a sluggish doubt that fought against itself. She half turned on her heel, preparing to drop her shoulder and step aside from a blow that never came. Amidst the coils of dust that began to swim around her frame, she grinned, dancing backwards and forwards. Slowly, her eyelids shut, beckoning the darkness beyond her piercing gaze. It was much easier to focus without her sight when it wasn't there to distract her.

Reiatsu was like a fingerprint, as intricate and personal to each individual as their very essence. So the fluctuations were noticeable shifts in the atmosphere, vibrant colours that ebbed and flowed in the air. The fists were interesting though, not many shinigami forewent a Zanpaktuo. He was fast enough to do so as well. Not fast enough for it to work on the blonde Captain.

Her knees bent, arms down at her side as she leapt upwards, a symphony of movement with her partner as she turned in the air, feeling the tunnel of air sucked between her body and the fist that flew to the ground. She arched her back and flipped, landing silently back to her feet as the wave of dust flew clear their arena. The ground had cracked on impact, disjointed chunks of cement littered the centre of their fight.

Kaiyo's hair swayed back to her shoulders as the dust cleared. She nodded to herself, still feeling the tug of her lips curling into a smile. She could wait to unsheathe her blade, Kaiyo was hungry for a run around. She stretched her neck side to side, shifting her weight from one foot to another as she bounce slightly. 'Come on, you can do better than that!' She cheered, hoping to goad a real do-or-die strike from her friend. Her eyes flickered around his frame for a second before she lunged forwards. Her small fist shot inches from his face, hoping to bring her elbow back from the feinted blow. She dropped her shoulder, spinning around as she fired a roundhouse kick to his ribs. She followed with a flurry of punches before flash stepping back a few metres. Kaiyo preferred close combat, down in the pit of a fight and she wanted to amp up the pressure on this guy.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: An open class (OPEN)   An open class (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 10:00 pm

Drac watched as Kaiyo danced gracefully through the air dodging his attack ever so effortlessly "Come on you can do better than that!" Her words echoed throughout the area and jogged a memory in his head. He remembers those same exacts words being told to him by a man named Arawn back when Drac was in the academy, in a friendly game of capture the flag that resulted in him losing to Arawn because he was holding back, he then would later work with Arawn again later on. She's holding back.... Drac slowly raised up and began dusting himself off as he gave her a stern look Look at her reiatsu..... Drac notice it too when he made a move her reiatsu flared up like an volcanic eruption and then quickly recede as though if someone is trying to cork it then release it when something happens. If you want her to take you seriously.........you must to be willing to do the same. Drac's zanpakuto spoke in an old dark Victorian English tone. Drac began running scenarios in his head of his next course of actions but all end with the same pattern, he then realize that if he wanted any real progress he must be willing to go all out."I know... he spoke out loud

"Do you always play with your opponents like this?.......It will become a bad habit. Drac smirked slightly as he slowly walked toward her" Its seems were both holding back and I know now that if I want to get stronger I need you to push me to the brink of death..... Let my energy flow and cut my opponent to ribbons. May his remains be scattered by the winds, Hado 27: Reshi Blade Suddenly  Drac's spiritual energy swirled down his left arm and formed a Blue blade, then Drac grabbed his zanpakuto with his right hand unsheathe it and pointed it toward her a strong wind swirled around his body and his let reiatsu flow out till it formed a huge blue aura around his body. "And in order to do that I need to give you everything I GOT!!" Drac flashed stepped away but this time he reappeared slightly above Kaiyo's eye level and swung horizontal with the reshi blade and vertical with his zanpakuto aimed at her torso. "If you can hit me then HIT ME....if you can kill me then DO SO!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: An open class (OPEN)   An open class (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 4:55 pm

A smile flashed across the girls face, a spark of light toying in her eyes. 'Heh, looks like we got a real fight on our hands' her voice was a whisper; words spoken aloud of her internal monologue. Her only audience was her Zanpaktuo, their voice churned and growled in her mind like a caged animal. They were ready, she just a hoped Drac was. Kaiyo's hands rested at her side, her fingers drumming through the air excitedly.

She shrugged at his comment, slowly tracing her foot backwards to adjust her stance with a grin. 'When you love fighting like I do, it's always more fun to play' . It was good to see Drac had gotten the message though, his own resolve seemed to emanate from his body. That was only ever a good thing, if he could hold on to it. Her steady heartbeat began to thud against her ribcage, engulfing her senses with the anticipation. The silence before a swing, before your opponent could fully imagine an attack and the split seconds between the strike hit. Her hand hovered at the guard of her blade, trembling at the hilt. The blowback sent a rush of air at the girl; pushing her uniform against her body with a chill down her spine.

In that moment, in every moment before. The world fell away; colour drained from the background, pouring like liquid gold in the space between them. She exhaled slowly, her warm breath clinging to the air. His shout flew through her frame, juddering into oblivion. The ephemeral nature of combat was never lost with her.

He vanished. Her left hand dropped down to her hip, bringing her blade diagonally across her body. The timing would need to be perfect to block the strike. The sheen of the metal glistened against his reiatsu. The edge of her Zanpaktuo just escaping the scabbard as their swords connected. The spark was lost in the commotion. A flood of heat swept across her face as the Captain was ground backwards from the force of the strike. She hadn't expected that. Granted she hadn't moved far but she had moved. Kaiyo parried to her side, pushing his spellbound blades away from her. She saw an opening, driving her left hand forwards; the tip of the blade aimed right at Drac's side. She was surprised and that had lit a fire in her. Re-ignited her hunger; a hunger she thought this man might share.

She dropped, sweeping her leg at Drac's feet as she sprang up, slicing her blade at his torso. Her movements were fluid, the previous action leading to the next as she twisted on landing. Adjusting her grip to reverse a she thrust her sword behind her hip, hoping her sneak attack could earn her some flesh.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: An open class (OPEN)   An open class (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 7:07 pm

Drac smirked as Kaiyo blocked his attack and the sound of their steel echoed throughout the area. He knew the battle that he craved for was just around the corner now the only thing he needed to do was to back up that big talk because if kaiyo is anywhere close or stronger than that captain he fought in Rukongai he was in a world of pain and ending back up in the Squad 4 medical room was more than like going to be his next destination or worse a big dirt hole in the ground. Drac was taken back little by how easily Kaiyo parried his Reshi Blade he thought that due to her small frame she wasn't strong physical but certainly spiritually but alas he was fooled again into thinking so, if he kept doubting her abilities as a captain it would surely mean his death by her hands. He notice her thrusting her sword toward him and quickly spun out of the way to his right, as he was spinning was going to use the momentum from it to continue onto his next attack but then he felt his leg leave from under him as Kaiyo sweep it then began to attack his torso.

Drac quickly stuck his sword into the ground to prevent him from falling but also to block her swing toward his body. So fast!!! I can barely keep up......it her small frame.....I'm at a disadvantage up close up I have to use my reach as an advantage and a little distance... Drac, using his zanpakuto as a pillar of support, kart wheeled over it avoiding her sneak attack barely. As soon as his feet touched the earth again he flashed stepped once again and reappeared on her right side as he did the reshi blade began to fade away as Drac swung his blade aimed at her neck using the momentum behind his swing he began twisting his body and raised up his left leg and to kick her aimed at her side
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: An open class (OPEN)   An open class (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 11:22 am

This was child's play. Of course that was usually a great pass-time, Kaiyo was still trying to get more out of this guy. Her blade was humming through her body, purring to be released again. Kaiyo had long since decided she was done with playing it safe and small but she didn't actually want to kill her friend, so for the time being she had to make sure he could take it. He was agile, strong, clearly decent at kidou but he wasn't used to be out-matched in close quarters. It had been a long time since Kaiyo had relied solely on her eyes in combat, not when there was so much information to draw on. He moved straight in to a counter-attack; she liked that.

Always on to enjoy the rough and tumble of throwing her body around, Kaiyo relaxed her knees, softening her stance down a few inches as Drac appeared at her side. This guy was a fan of trying to trap her in to combat but if he wanted to play that way, he'd have to be smarter about it. Kaiyo grinned wide as she bounced from the balls of her feet, using her small frame as she lithely leapt through the gap in Drac's attack. She dove under his blade, careful to avoid the leg sweeping beneath her. Kaiyo was laughing as she landed. Amazed that had even worked, the Captain rolled and turned, skidding to a halt on one knee. She huffed away a rogue strand of hair from her vision. Stifling her laugh as she noticed the man had sliced through her uniform. 'Heh, I've always wondered if people actually did stuff like that, ya know, not just dancy prancy 2nd squad folks...' Her voice trailed off as she flopped to one side like a jack-in-a-box, examining the tear in her clothes. He'd missed her body, but she was impressed so far. Her eyes slowly trailed back up to her opponent, glinting with excitement.

It was about time for her to have a go. With seemingly no wind-up, she lunged forward at the man with all the speed she could muster. She slashed across his torso as she passed him, sticking her sword once again in to the ground as she spun her body around and shot back at him for the same again. Managing at least to lose no momentum. Slowly, the distance between each strike narrowed in. Until she was inches from the man, right hand swinging and jabbing and slashing, left hand throw a few impulse strikes to keep him on his toes. She needed him to panic, to start fighting for his life. Especially if he wanted to really listen to his zanpakutou. It had been a very long time since Kaiyo had sensed a similar blood lust in someones reiatsu, a passion for the means over the end. For her, it had been a grind. She was ignorant and stubborn and holding back from enjoying fighting too much. Of course she was still two of three but at least she was aware of it now. But with hypocrisy on her side, she was eager to let this guy really let loose; she could take it.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: An open class (OPEN)   An open class (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 2:45 pm

Drac watched as how Kaiyo flowingly dodged his attack with grace while laughing before she made the comment about Squad 2 fighting style. "Our movement aren't for show or to be flashy its to effectively capitalize on our limbs and movement order to maximize our distance while also to conceal our sneak attacks and find new opening in our opponents guard.......after all we Squad 2 do pride ourselves on Stealth....We learned that lesson quickly Drac recalled the first day after his enrollment into Squad 2. When they were introduced to their.....drill sergeant so to say. "ALL RIGHT MAGGOTS! LINE UP!!!" Drac, just fresh out of the academy stood in a single file line with his another squad mates. "Let me be the second person to welcome you here to Squad 2, but just because you passed your exams with flying colors to get here doesn't make you worthy yet.....because I will break you first....then mold you into something better than you currently are.....Then you'll be worthy...... As the sergeant was speaking he was pacing back and forth then he stopped. "We hear at Squad 2 pride ourselves on Stealth.....so your first rule is....to be aware of your surrounding. Suddenly almost like a que Multiple men in ninja like alterations of a Shinigami garbs rose out of the ground and pointed blade at each ones throat including Drac.

"And just like that your all dead!!" The sergeant snapped his fingers and then the ninjas sheathe their blades from the new recruits. Drac haven't felt that type of fear from dying since his first encounter with Hollows on the day one killed his foster parents, but yet deep inside of him something else was itching at him. Drac finally realized without hesitation and without thinking his hand was already grasped his sword. "Seems.....some of you aren't as green as I thought." The sergeant gaze turns to Drac almost like he was examining him then he continue his normal pacing "Rule 2, Form and technique are key in all manners of a fight, so cut out all type of flashy movements." Suddenly out of the shadows another ninja dashed towards the sergeant and flipped over his head during which he unsheathe his blade then lunged at the drill sergeant.

The Sergeant side stepped away from the attack keeping his body still facing his opponent, chopped on his wrist to disarm him with his right hand, then flowingly deliver a quick blow to the throat to stun, and finally kicking him on the side of his knee shattering his patella dropping the man to his knee in pain while secretly pulling out a blade and sticking it to his throat with his left hand. The movement was so fast that Drac eyes barely caught it. "Or your DEAD!!" It was then on Drac knew that the training was going to be rigorous

Drac snapped back into reality as Kaiyo lunged at Drac with incredible speed, Drac side stepped each attack keeping his body facing her just in case for another sneak attack but do to the fact that she was closing in with her small frame and speed he was just barely keeping up DAMN...She fast if I don't open up this gap i'm- Suddenly one of her attacks cut across his torso barely, tearing his grab and leaving a gash on his right shoulder. Drac flash stepped away but Kaiyo continue on with her assault towards him but continue dodge as best he could. Drac began feeling a warm liquid flow down his arm, he knew it was his blood flowing from the cut, the blood stains began appearing on his garb on his right arm then dripping on his zanpakuto. Suddenly almost in resonance with his blood a strong pulse began to emit from his zanpakuto and Drac began to feel it instantly, his zanpakuto wanted to be set free and blood was the trigger.

Call my name.....Let your Bloodlust flow! Drac's zanpakuto was getting antsy for the true fight. Quickly Drac parried Kaiyo's sword with right hand and dodge her jab and in one flowing motion swung his sword at her shoulder joint diagonally in attempt to lop it off and then twisted his body with the moment of his swing shoot a haymaker with his left hand aimed at the left side of her rib cage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An open class (OPEN)   An open class (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An open class (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1