The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kidou Training (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male
Number of Posts : 112
Job/Interests : Psychology
Quote : If you got time to lean, you got time to clean
Registration Date : 2011-04-14

Kidou Training (solo) Empty
PostSubject: Kidou Training (solo)   Kidou Training (solo) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:50 am

After being in the academy for a week, Tariasha still only talked to one person Ethan but he was a genius and was already in the advanced class whilst Tariasha was stuck in the 'other' class. But today was a special day (not his birthday) but his classes first day learning Kidou. He had heard of Kidou all the time and already knew a bit but that was the one needed to get into the academy. Tariasha had heard that whilst in the academy the maaximum you could do was Hado 1 - 10 and bakdo 1 - 10, but one particualar one had caught his eyes. Hado 4# Byuakurai. It was a lightining kidou that shot a bolt of lightning from the users the finger and to control it was extremely hard (well for an academy student).

As he was walking to the new class room (which was outside) he started to think 'What happens if i am not good enough? Or if i hit someone?' again the negatives kept creeping up in his mind. The class were all gathered by the trees talking as they do and well Tariasha just sat against a tree, but not for lon this was until the Kidou instructor came along. 'Get up everyone and listen up, today as your first class we will not teach what you want to learn but what WE want you to learn got it?' and you could hear the few murmurs of protest from the little crowd. The instructor was a woman of a nice figure with hazel eyes and brown hair which went down to the small of her back ' We will teach you Bakudo No 1# Sai, there is no incantation for this Bakudo as it is a low level move, observe' She walked over to one of the biggest guys in the class and put her hand on his chest 'Bakudo 1# Sai' suddenly the boy could no longer move his arms, and was wriggling around to get out of it, but he couldn't. Tariasha had studied the night before on how to break out and the only way was to use a burst reiatsu to break the Bakudo.

'I want you to get into pairs and try it out' Tariasha was paired with a woman about her early 20's, he wasn't sure where to place his hand he thought 'What if i accidently touch her breasts?, i think i will place my hand on her shoulder' Tariasha uttered 'Bakudo 1# Sai' The girl could not move her arms at all and asked him to realease it, so he did. Now it was her turn, she uttered the command and suddenly his arms were restrained, he couldn't move them, it was smething he had never felt before and it made him feel weak. Now if only i can realease some reiatsu, i might be able to get out, Tariasha emptied his mind, closed his eyes and thought only of his reiatsu, and when he opened his eyes he found the whole class staring at him, he felt the Bakudo becoming undone and he moved his arms and put them by his sides. 'My, my dont we have a genius here, What is your name' asked the instructor 'I-im .... Tariasha Getsu ma'am' Tariasha could feel his body becoming weaker by the second 'Had he released too much reiatsu?' he fell to his knees and looked up 'well keep that up and im sure you will reach the gotei 13 in no time, class dismissed' Tariasha just lay there on his back and thought to himself 'What a wonderful day' with a smile.
Back to top Go down

Kidou Training (solo)
Page 1 of 1