The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Change of Heart (Continuous Kidou Training Thread.) [Solo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

A Change of Heart (Continuous Kidou Training Thread.) [Solo] Empty
PostSubject: A Change of Heart (Continuous Kidou Training Thread.) [Solo]   A Change of Heart (Continuous Kidou Training Thread.) [Solo] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:55 pm

The rules meant nothing to him anymore. Not if what had happened in the cave and the warning given to him by the female Vizard were signs of what were to come. He breathed a heavy sigh as he began working on the kidou he would be practicing. Kaoseu didn’t like the thought of this, but knew he’d need all the practice he could get if push came to shove. Otherwise, there was no way he’d make it out of Seireitei alive, or at all, if he needed to run. With these thoughts, he began.

He held one of his blades in his right hand and breathed in deeply. He let his body relax as he remembered how this kidou was supposed to be executed. The words of the instructor rang through his mind.

“Clear your body of negativities…”

Kaoseu could feel the thoughts and worries melting away as he closed his eyes.

“Fill every cell with ambient, light energy. Let it refresh you, like the scent of electricity….”

His body tingled and he could swear the unmistakable metallic scent of live electricity filled his nostrils.

“Then, let it flow through you into your hands and manifest in a true form, as you whisper the name of this kidou…”

“Hado 11, Bound Lightning!” Kaoseu let flow as his eyes snapped open and his blade burst with light and energy. When the haze cleared from his eyes, he could hear the crackling of electricity and finally saw it as he looked his blade over. He grinned as he experimented, testing his limits. After a while, he began to tire and finally broke the kidou, a smile of satisfaction playing at his lips as he cleaned up and left the kidou training area, knowing he’d be back sooner, rather than later.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11. Bound Lightning
Effect: Electric current flows through any object the user touches and is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with the object the current runs through.
Incantation: Unknown/None
Creator: Canon

Required Word Count: 210

Application Word Count: 299
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Heart (Continuous Kidou Training Thread.) [Solo]   A Change of Heart (Continuous Kidou Training Thread.) [Solo] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:02 pm

approved - Added to Bio
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Heart (Continuous Kidou Training Thread.) [Solo]   A Change of Heart (Continuous Kidou Training Thread.) [Solo] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:50 pm

A string of curses flew from his lips behind gritted teeth as he searched for the missing recruit that hadn’t presented himself today during head count and breakfast. Kaoseu was already aggravated, having had several of the Shinigami of his new squad try jumping him while he slept. They knew he’d end up becoming captain, and to them it was a disrespect. Kaoseu sighed, knowing that respect was something he’d have to win from them. He remembered suddenly that he had registered everyone’s spirit pressure the night he’d transferred and immediately, his thoughts ran into a jumble. There was a kidou he could use, he just had to remember the name and incantation. He cursed to himself, still walking brusquely back and forth, the kidou at the tip of his tongue. Then it hit him like a train. He kneeled down and began the incantation.
"Sacred light that gives us sight, lead me to where I must go. Bakudo 20, Ukagau!” he called. Had the feel of the missing recruits spiritual in his mind, and he let it run him. He moved one direction, and felt a pull in the opposite direction. He used this to navigate his way to an old, worn down hut near the sparring grounds. He mumbled the kidou for energy fade and walked quietly up to the hut, peering through the broken window. The recruit was right below the window, watching the door. Kaoseu grabbed the unsuspecting recruit by the back of his robes and lifted him out through the window. With a sigh, he held the Shinigami aloft and marched him back to the barracks, where Kaoseu resolved to try and get a better feel for these guys. He knew he wouldn’t be accepted until he did, and if he was to become a captain of this squad, he would much rather have willing friends than disloyal followers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:

Required Word Count= 300
Application Word Count= 315
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Heart (Continuous Kidou Training Thread.) [Solo]   A Change of Heart (Continuous Kidou Training Thread.) [Solo] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:29 pm

Approved ~ Added to Bio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Heart (Continuous Kidou Training Thread.) [Solo]   A Change of Heart (Continuous Kidou Training Thread.) [Solo] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Change of Heart (Continuous Kidou Training Thread.) [Solo]
Page 1 of 1