The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training of the Spirit [Kidou Solo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
greatblade

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Job/Interests : Amateur Author, Backroom Associate, and College Student.
Quote : Getting caught up in style and throwing away victory is something for the lower ranks to do. Captains can't even think about doing such a carefree thing. Don't try to be a good guy. It doesn't matter who owes who. From the instant they enter into a war, both sides are evil.
Registration Date : 2011-08-30

Training of the Spirit [Kidou Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Training of the Spirit [Kidou Solo]   Training of the Spirit [Kidou Solo] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:44 pm

Hinsshi took a Breath quietly and Looked tword the nearby Kidou training Dummies, He had alot to start his word on and that included his Kidou Skills. So here was the first Step, Hadou #11 ... It was alot like a Conductive Hadou #4 Byakurai, but different in many aspects. He grinned a bit before he shifted his footing and placed his Hands together as he drew his sword, He blurred forward before his blade clashed into the dummy and he smirked some before he murmured softly, "Hadou #11, Tsuzuri Raiden!" He thought he had it, it was so simple afterall, the Raiton flashed down his blade and indeed it shocked the dummy and there was snap after snap of hard electricity, but he lost control suddenly ... and it backlashed along the metal zanpaktou shocking him as well his eyes widened and he fell back, "OW HOLY FUGGINSONOFABIOTCH!!!" He yelled out in pain drawing several odd looks as he waved around his smoking hand eyes watering in pain as he placed a Hand over the wound wrapping the electrical burns in medical cloth he sighed and glowered at the dummy. "You win this round ... But I'm not giving up." He muttered forcing himself to his feet and standing strait again he dusted his wrapped hand off and thought for a moment watching the blade, it had to Conduct electricity through the Metal, but he couldn't let it touch himself, which means he couldn't just insert the electricity, and then not do anything with it ... he had to control it, more control and focus.

He grinned a bit, and walked forward ... this was ganna hurt. He gripped the blade and braced himself, "Hadou #11, Tsuzuri Raiden!" Suddenly Reitsu flowed into Lightning down the blade striking the dummy, eh then focused trying to contain it ... seconds ticked by, and then he had to let go with a yelp as the lightning finally bypassed his focus shocking him, though weaker then before, he waved his hands some. "Ow ow ow ow ... Damn ... almost had it too! Gah!" He watched the Dummy and sword once again, his focus was off, and some things just had to be earned through experience. He stepped forward once again and placed his hand on the blade, hours passed before finally Hinsshi managed, he stood there panting his legs shaking and weak his eyes blurring in and out of focus as he stared quietly at the sword. "Almost ... there ..." he murmured before he shakily gripped the blade once again and rested his head against the dummy he murmured it finally, "Hadou #11, Tsuzuri Raiden!" He focused as hard as he could, the Reitsu pumped slowly into the chain he was exhausted but he still managed, before it zapped outward shocking painfully through the entire dummy which was now a charcoal black and smoking lightly, before he reached down and gently gripped the blade with two hands, his hands were bandaged and smelled lightly of burned flesh, but he ignored the pain eh could fall over AFTER he had finished this after-all. His eyes narrowed as the lightning backlash, and he focused ... halting it forming the reitus he forced it tot stop and drift away, finally removing itself from his blade.

He grinned a bit ... He'd done it. And with that, he fell right onto his face hand gripping the zanpaktou tightly, Eventually the Academy medics found him and fixed him up, but he never stopped smiling, after all ... he was finally growing once again.

Quote :
11. Bound Lightning
Effect: Electric current flows through any object the user touches and is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with the object the current runs through.
Incantation: Unknown/None
Creator: Canon
Word Count: 588/160

Last edited by greatblade on Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male
Quote : Getting caught up in style and throwing away victory is something for the lower ranks to do. Captains can't even think about doing such a carefree thing. Don't try to be a good guy. It doesn't matter who owes who. From the instant they enter into a war, both sides are evil.

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Spirit [Kidou Solo]   Training of the Spirit [Kidou Solo] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:19 pm

It had been several days since his last training of Hadou, mostly because of how Destructive they can be ... you can really deal some serious damage to yourself learning them, but that was the risk and Kidouist had to take he supposed. Now was the time for the Next One, He grinned a bit before he Raised his Palms and Focused Quietly, the hadou used the Reitsu inside of yourself to focus the cells int eh skin to harden, and launch into a form of needles from their skin. It didn't even sound simple, he had to laugh a bit and shake his head with a sigh. But he had to do it, He wanted them all done in order and he wanted to do them well after-all slowly he closed his eyes, first he had to memorize the incantation … as such he slowly raised his palms before he began to chant what he had been told, reading it off the back of his hands as he murmured softly, “From my skin, I release the porcupine's spines. Inject the target! Hadou #12 Spine release!” He repeated this over and over again before he finally slammed his palms together and sent a burst of Reitsu into his palms on the hundred time repeating it, as he opened his hands suddenly needles flashed out of his skin barraging the dummy … but he lost control and the spines suddenly began ripping out of the rest of his body he grounded and fell to a knee … his robes shredded around his arms and back … he was bleeding a bit from the sudden overuse of his skin. He muttered in pain before he forced himself to his feet panting a bit before he focused on the dummy growling. “Im not about to be defeated by some pain, #11 did this too, Adan I’ll learn you just like I learned it!!” He placed his hands forward again and focused.

He had to keep it even, had to keep his focus! Many hours passed, however it began to progress slowly Hinsshi began to control the waves of spikes and Spines sending the needles flying in all directions and finally the all directions began to turn into three dummies, then two … and finally he lowered his hands on the dummy panting heavily eyes hazzy he growled out finally “From my skin, I release the porcupine's spines. Inject the target! Hadou … #12, Needle Release!” And so it shot forward a barrage of needles flared from his skin slamming intot he single dummy and rending it apart as Hinsshi slowly slid down and sat on his rear panting heavily, he fell back and just lay there resting, grinning weakly. He’d gotten it … he had Two more hadou now … but he was far from done … Twelve known, Eighty Seven left to go … His eyes closed and he tried to relax and breath.

Quote :
12. Needle Release
Effect: The user will release multiple needles from their skin, good for offense and defense to a certain degree.
Incantation: From my skin, I release the porcupine's spines. Inject the target
Creator: KingBarragan
Word Count: 494/170

Last edited by greatblade on Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Spirit [Kidou Solo]   Training of the Spirit [Kidou Solo] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:20 pm

Approved and...approved!
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Spirit [Kidou Solo]   Training of the Spirit [Kidou Solo] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:31 pm

Hinsshi smiled a bit, he could feel it, the change in his growth and power though it was minimal, he had focused mostly on his Sword skills when he should have been focusing on his Kidou as well. He would fix that this week it seemed, he slowly raised his hands up and made his way tword the kidou training grounds, as he reached them he sat down on his heels and examining the scroll his sensei had given him, eight Hadou he had to learn according to his sensei, left for Hadou anyway. He grinned a bit, better get started now then! He slowly raised his hands before his eyes skimmed over the hadou, he then focused on the dummy and closed an eye before he focused on the fake hollow dummy, and began to trace designs through the air, bright pink with his reitsu forming hundreds of small points in the air as he began to murmur his words softly, his training mentally reminding him to flood his reitsu accordingly. He took a breath before he placed his palms together and then flicked his fingers forward saying "An array of bee's sting with the force of many, Hadou #13, Ki no Jigo!" Suddenly a swarm a pink bullet-shaped lights flooded forward ... and proceeded to blasts apart the dummy seventeen feet away from his actual target.

He sweatdropped, well, at least he had successfully done it. It was just extremely hard to aim, he frowned before he raised his hand once again the reitus flowing slowly around him into hundreds more of the small pink stinger-like bullets, before he murmured again, "An array of bee's sting with the force of Many, Hadou #13, Ki no Jigo!" Suddenly the Reitsu around his hand Exploded into itself and he skidded back cursing softly under his breath hand smoking. Too much focus that time it seemed, he narrowed his eyes before he opened his palm once more, this was nothing if he had a say about it, his reitsu flooded forward slowly, balance he had to find the perfect balance between focus and power ... his eyes glowed a soft pink before he raised his fingertips once again tapping the air rapidly as his reitsu flooded forward into hundreds of sting like bullets, before finally he smirked some, "I won't loose to a simple Kidou ... I will master you." And with that suddenly there was a blast of Hundreds of bullets of pink reitsu as he growled, "Hadou #13, Ki no Jigo!!" ignoring the incantation and blowing the hadou flying forward and tearing the dummy infront of him apart. He grinned a bit ... before he fell on his butt and chuckled, Wincing some ... learning Kidou was always so damn exhausting.

Quote :
13. Killer Bee
Effect: The User releases many small yellow bullets of lighting from their finger tips, and are used for piercing the opponent in multiple places.
Incantation: An array of bees sting you with the force of many
Creator: Darknesslover5000
Word Count: 460/180
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Spirit [Kidou Solo]   Training of the Spirit [Kidou Solo] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:55 pm

Hinsshi had just been here yesterday, normally he would have taken a few days to rest but he couldn't afford that now, if he wanted to graduate and keep going in this he had to grow stronger and learn more kidou as well as so many more things, he raised his palms before he began to focus to himself quietly, his reitsu began to flow around him as he walked tword the kidou training grounds and looked around himself carefully. He then smiled and unrolled the scroll, then winced a bit ouch this one was going to be a serious pain in the ass, literally possibly. He raised his hand and winced, slicing his arm open a bit as his reitsu flowed strait into the blood that began to immediately seep out of him, he closed his eyes, the scroll said use the blood as a catalyst, and then flood it with reitsu forming it into the bow and arrow weaponry, simple ... he just had to keep his focus. The blood slowly manifested swirling around him slowly before he winced some, loosing his concentration from the pain and he groaned a bit as it splattered the ground and he held his wrist, he winced and placed a hand over it the wound glowing softly before sealing closed. He took a slow breath before he placed his palms together and the blood slowly rose back up and snapped into a wip of blood and pink reitsu swirling around him.

He then slowly raised his palms and grasped at the ring of blood, murmuring softly, "Let my blood become my bow, let my breath become the mist, Hadou #14 Chi no Saito." Suddenly the ring formed slowly into a longbow as he raised ti slowly forward and winced again it was his own blood he was using ... how unsightly. He sighed before he aimed the bows tip at the nearby dummy, taking a breath before it glowed softly, and blasted forward slamming into the dummy it exploded on contact and the entire area was suddenly thick with a blood red mist smelling heavily of Iron, he nearly gagged as his training robes stained red, eh stared at his work in grim and disgusted satisfaction, he'd never use such a kidou ... but at least he knew how to use it now.

Quote :
14. Blood Arrow
Effect: The user uses his/her own blood to create a bow and a arrow. When the arrow is fired it creates red mist everywhere in that area for a short period of time.
Incantation: Let my blood become my bow, let my breath become the mist
Creator: BankaiCero
Word Count: ---/190
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Spirit [Kidou Solo]   Training of the Spirit [Kidou Solo] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:08 pm

He sighed softly before Hinsshi massaged at his arm, that cut was still a scar on his arm ... he doubted he would ever forget learning that hadou, he shivered a bit in disgust again before he moved forward and placed his palms against the nearby tree and ran out about fifty pushups to get his blood moving again, before he took a breath and moved forward eying the nearby training dummies, he had the next Kidou to learn after all, he opened the scroll reading over it, odd there wasnt a fifteen open to the public yet, but it meant little, next would be this it seemed. He arched a brow and tilted his head a bit, another arrow spell, thankfully this one didnt involve blood though. He read it over, memorizing it before he smiled a bit and then shifted his footing and taking a breath ... raised his palms once more as his pink reitus slowly danced around his form eyes half closed before he grinned a bit, slamming his hands together he murmured calmly, "A single feather flutters, Sojourn on the clouds, bend the wind on my wings. Hadou #16, Selsuno no Jiko Kaigo!" His eyes glinted a bit before the reitsu rose slowly, and then his hand suddenly blew up with bright white energy and light, he cursed and fell backward muttering some. "Bah ... not enough energy ... neh burned my hand." He sighed eyeing the burns and took another breath.

Slowly he raised his fist once more opening it slowly into a palm, "Common now Reiryoku ... be a good ... spiritual ... thing. And cooperate with me ..." He closed an eye aiming his palm at the nearby tree before he began once more murmuring smoothly and softly, "A single feather flutters, Sojourn on the clouds, bend the wind on my wings. Hadou #16, Selsuno no Jiko Kaigo!" With that suddenly a bright white and pink energy began to glow and condense infront of his open palm, eh focused eye twitching a bit as sweat broke out, this was a higher rank hadou for him ... its focus would take alot more concentration he took a slow breath before suddenly the hadou glowed brightly before suddenly a blast of light flew from his hand in the shape of a large 'V' it slammed into the dummy with a sonic blast and small boom blowing half of its torso and one arm completely off, he grinned some and panted a bit. "Nice ..." He clenched his fist and smiled ... he was getting stronger, he could feel it.

Quote :
16. Sonic wave arrow
Effect: From the caster's hand a bolt of condensed air is fired shaped like a "V" capable of cutting most common objects like a blade; stone, wood, cloth. Even if unable to cut an object it has strong enough force to knock it over if not backwards. It's speed is such that it disrupt the air as it moves toward it's target.
Chant: A single feather flutters. Sojourn on the clouds, bend the wind on my wings.
Creator: Arawn
Word Count: 424/210
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Spirit [Kidou Solo]   Training of the Spirit [Kidou Solo] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:23 pm

Hinsshi slowly walked tword the kidou grounds cone again his eyes were calm and narrowed, eh wasnt having a good day and he intended to place his frustrations into his Kidou and Zanjutsu training, he walked forward slowly before he lifted a hand an aimed his palm at the dummy imitatively he growled out, "Hadou #16 Selsuno no Jiko Kaigo!" The massive blast of Sonic energy and white and pink reitsu blew it clear apart he huffed a bit and the other students sidestepped away a bit with a sweatdrop, he focused on the next dummy raising his palms before he pulled out the scroll and scanned over it carefully his eyes flowed slowly over the scroll eh then tucked it away, this was more his style ... smiting the wicked. He took a breath and placed his hands on the nearby stone wall, his reitsu began to slowly leak out and flow into the solid stone his eyes half closed before he took a breath and the reitsu flooded forward slowly before becoming a solid massive square o glowing pink traced into the solid stone his eyes glinted and he began the incantation quietly, eh would fail terribly normally ... not this time, he wasnt in the mood for failure and he was annoyed and ticked, he poured all that focus into this kidou. His mind worked as he growled "The pillar of heaven falls ... damn thy fate ... Crush the Wicked, Hadou #17 Donju!" Suddenly the block bean to rotate and glow softy.

At first cracks appeared in the wall and a few chips flew past and sliced his skin open he growled and ignored it ... he couldn't loose focus, he focused all his frustration quietly on the kidou and his annoyance at how weak he felt after that terrible spar. "No you dont ... you come out, right now ... and you focus that stone and reitsu and Hit the dummy damn you!" He growled at the stone, and at himself, as he raised his free hand pointing it at the dummy as he growled again for good measure, "Hadou #17 Donju!" His eyes glinted a bit before suddenly the stone began to shift ... then blasted forward a solid stone miniature wall of eight feet in length, and six feet across and in height, it shot forward and slammed into the dummy there was a sickening crunch before the soft purple energy dispersed slowly front the stone and the stone then disintegrated, leaving a hole in the ground and the crushed remains of the dummy, he huffed in annoyance and nodded his head in approval.

Quote :
17. Smite
Effect: When cast a purple octagonal block of energy is launched from the caster. It measures 8 feet long, 6 feet wide and tall. It's primary purpose is to ram into the enemy and smash them. But due to it's size and speed it sometimes used as a countermeasure against oncoming attacks.
Chant: The pillar of heaven falls, damn thy fate. Crush the wicked.
Creator: Arawn
Word Count: 434/220
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Spirit [Kidou Solo]   Training of the Spirit [Kidou Solo] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:36 pm

Hinsshi smiled weakly as he slowly headed tword the Kidou grounds giving a few apologetic looks and as well as quiet a few sorriest for his behavior the day before, he'd been in a sour mood and unlike himself he had taken it out on the things around him and he didnt like that. After apologies and back patting and such were done He slowly headed tword the training dummies once again and took out a slim scroll once again, he only had two more Hadou to learn before He'd be done with them for now, he smiled softly before he raised his hand and his pink reitsu cone again began to swirl and dance around him slowly rotating and glinting as he smiled a bit and closed his eyes enjoying the feeling and the smells of flowers that rose up around him while he did now that he was calm and content, he slowly lifted his hand as the pink and white reitsu began to swirl into one singular pulsing orb in his hand as he began to murmur softly, "Fenrir cry your mighty howl, cage the sin of mortals betwixt your jaw and tear from them the will to oppose your wrath. Hadou #18, Jujio Daiko!" The orb suddenly turned a pure white light, and he nodded before tossing it upward, and then winced as it exploded upon being released sending reitus everywhere he covered his ears and winced again. "Oops ..." He chuckled weakly, so that wasnt right at least.

He shook his head a bit before his eyes slowly traveled around the kidou training grounds, he sighed and then shifted himself again, his focus had been off ... he had not contained the reitus like he was meant to so it had detonated prematurely so to speak, he slowly lifted his hand before his reitsu began once again to gather in his palm the bright pink and white energy began to solidify once again before he took a deep breath, this one may take alot more time then the last few had, he narrowed his yes ... and so did this continue for several hours, of the effort he poured in as he had not frustration to rely on this time around and eh was forced to bring in his true focus and effort and his own determination or it would never click and never work, he sighed some after an hour of this work, and began once again ... about thirty minutes in however something changed. He slowly lifted his hand the final time, though he was not aware of it before he realized ... his focus was to charge the ball slowly not all at cone, he face palmed, and lifted his hand slowly before he murmured "Fenrir cry your mighty howl, cage the sin of mortals betwixt your jaw and tear from them the will to oppose your wrath. Hadou #18, Jujio Daiko!" Then began to slowly feed it energy as he tossed it into the air he then placed his palms together and brought his hands down suddenly, as he did there was a sudden massive blast of light and reitus from the moon slamming into the dummy, turning it into a sunburned, or should I say moon burned smoking charcoal statue instead of a solid artificial hollow training dummy. "That's more like it ..." He grinned some and panted ... before he fell on his face, completely unconscious to be taken to his bed later.

Quote :
18. Lunar Strike
Effect: A small orb of white forms at the user's finger tip and shoots into the sky. It sits there for a short while, like an imitation moon. During this short time it expands, absorbing energy, then shoots down at the opponent's location. After it is fired, it will sit in the sky for about thirty seconds. (Or one post ...)
Incantation: Fenrir cry your mighty howl, cage the sin of mortals betwixt your jaw and tear from them the will to oppose your wrath.
Creator: Jin
Word Count: 580/230
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Spirit [Kidou Solo]   Training of the Spirit [Kidou Solo] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:12 pm

Hinsshi slowly walked forward his reitsu quiet for once as he smiled some and placed his heels together at the Kidou training it was the last day of the weak, and he'd sworn to himself he would force this final Kidou to be under his will and control, it was the highest offensive Kidou he could know for his level of power afterall, he took a soft breath before he raised his hand and brought out the scroll once again reading the kidou over for the fifth time that day, it was time however to actually attempt it. This could take all day ... but he was ok with that, he would work himself to the limit if that was what was required to learn this kidou. He smiled a bit before he placed his hands together after he ran his eyes over the scroll a final time and stood up tall, this would take work ... alot of work, he nodded before he stood about ten feet away from the dummy and focused on the target now. Slowly he began to raise his reitus it started to flood forward slowly rising around him in soft glints of pink energy and white threads of power, he then took a deep breath and lowered his hand on the target again and began to murmur the incantation softly, "May the arrows of my soul, be guided by my will, to reach their true destination. Hadou #20 Arashi-Tomoshibi!" With these words suddenly the bright flowing reitsu flew around him into ten swirling quarter-sized orbs of rotating pure energy spinning around his hand, then down his arm and finally circling around his body.

He smiled a bit, he thought he had it down already all he had to do was keep his reitsu even and in control while utilizing his mind to keep his focus on them so they only go where he requires them. Then suddenly one exploded next to him sending him flying, his mind lost its focus ... and they were spinning around him, his eyes widened hugely and he crossed his arms over his face cursing softly as suddenly nine explosions flew around him sending him flying as he crashed into the nearby wall smoking ... he cursed and gasped out smoke in pain as his eye half closed he groaned a bit, forcing himself to shin feet as the other trainee's rushed over to make sure he was alright, he waved them off with weak smiled and nods that he was indeed alright ... he limped a bit and moved forward, he had promised himself, he had underestimated the kidou. He coughed a bit again before slowly he lifted his hands and aimed them at the dummy taking a soft steadying breath before his eyes narrowed and he placed his hands together, his reitsu began to rise ... and so did this continue for hours on hours, it began to fade into night ... he finally fell on his back panting heavily, he had to get it today, one more time ... just once more and he could get it, he knew he could. He groaned forcing him smoking exhausted body to his knee and foot ... weakly raising his hand he growled softly, "May the arrows of my soul, be guided by my will, to reach their true destination. Hadou #20 Arashi-Tomoshibi!" He growled out before suddenly his pink and white reitsu flared upward ... and suddenly ten orbs blasted forward barraging the dummy like a machine gun and flooding the ground and wood with foot-wide blasts of energy. He grunted ... and fell over with a weak half dead smile on his face, he had done it ... but damn was he so tired.

Quote :
20. Arashi-Tomoshibi (Light Storm)
Effect: Shoots 10 small balls of energy out of the person’s hand,which the user can guide with concentration otherwise they fly straight, they explode upon making contact with something. The energy balls are about the size of a quarter. The explosion is usually about a foot across, but for people with exceptional power it may be as big as 4 feet.
Incantation: “May the arrows of my soul, be guided by my will, to reach their true destination.”
Creator: Draylontis
Word Count: 617/250
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Spirit [Kidou Solo]   Training of the Spirit [Kidou Solo] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:19 pm

Approved, approved, approved, approved, approved and...approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Spirit [Kidou Solo]   Training of the Spirit [Kidou Solo] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training of the Spirit [Kidou Solo]
Page 1 of 1