The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A One Time Thing. (Solo Kidou Training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

A One Time Thing. (Solo Kidou Training) Empty
PostSubject: A One Time Thing. (Solo Kidou Training)   A One Time Thing. (Solo Kidou Training) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:46 pm

Kaoseu hated the use of and anything that resembled the Demon Arts. But, there was one in particular he figured he could use. It was Bakudo #17, Energy Fade. He sighed as he walked around, thinking of how he'd go about this. Then he decided he'd just practice at the Kidou training area. He packed himself a small lunch and grabbed his katanas, making his way over to the designated area.

He arrived, going over what he'd read about the Kidou in his mind. All he was supposed to do was focus his Reiatsu, call out the Kidou, and then relax. He sighed heavily, really not liking the idea of using Kidou. He took a deep breath and focused, letting his Reiatsu spread through him, and then he called out firmly, "Bakudo Number 17, Energy Fade!" He relaxed as the last words left his lips and felt something odd. Then he noted that he could feel his Reiatsu ebbing away. He grinned and tried a flash step, but only succeeded in making himself look foolish. He had really pulled it off, and on his first try, too. Just to be sure, he ran through the Kidou several more times, until he knew he could do it fairly easily.

After a while, he was tired, hiding then resurfacing his Reiatsu was really doing a number on him. He sat down and ate his lunch, after which he felt a little better. He stood and looked around, realizing he was the only one still there. He sighed again and headed back to his barracks to lay down for a nap, maybe have a little sparring match later. He grinned at the thought as he left the Kidou training area, his mind drifting on all sorts of notions and antics.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: A One Time Thing. (Solo Kidou Training)   A One Time Thing. (Solo Kidou Training) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:50 pm

Kidou Trained:

Spoiler:

Word Count= 297 words
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: A One Time Thing. (Solo Kidou Training)   A One Time Thing. (Solo Kidou Training) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:29 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A One Time Thing. (Solo Kidou Training)   A One Time Thing. (Solo Kidou Training) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A One Time Thing. (Solo Kidou Training)
Page 1 of 1