The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kidou tranning (solo, app)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

Kidou tranning (solo, app) Empty
PostSubject: Kidou tranning (solo, app)   Kidou tranning (solo, app) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:27 am

The hills on the outskirts of the shinigami academy; one of the most peaceful places in the entire soul society, well that’s at least what Bishamon thought, the weather complimented the peaceful setting - the sun was setting, leaving the sky a beautiful orange, the few clouds in the sky were diminishing, making way for the moon which was soon to appear. The silence in the air was only broken by the chirping birds and the occasional howl of the wind.

Bishamon stood on the top of the highest hill calmly relaxing, he could see the last few academy students leave the school to return to their barracks. Bishamon stretched his arms and let out a loud yawn, "right i better get started then." Today was the day he was going to attempt to learn some new kido's, he had been putting it off thinking that it was too much of a hassle and was a bother, he still thought this but it had come apparent over the past few weeks that if he didn't want to die from the increasing number of battles he was in, he would have to learn some new attacks.

He raised his spiritual pressure, and calmed his breathing, "it’s just like another kido" he muttered, he then pointes both of hands outwards and started his chant "The pillar of heaven falls, damn thy fate. Crush the wicked...Hado 17! Smite!" then a purple glow started emitting from his hands, then a small explosion, Bishamon was thrown backwards in the air and landed hard on the ground, "tssk, i put too much power into it" he got up again, and pointed his hands out once more "The pillar of heaven falls, damn thy fate. Crush the wicked, Hado 17! Smite!" this time a small spark came from his hands, "this is harder than i thought, if i put too much power into it blows up in my face and if i don't put enough power into it, nothing happens, you need to get it perfect or it doesn't work, what a pain."

About two hours had gone by at this point he was lying on the ground exhausted, he struggled to his feet "this time...The pillar of heaven falls, damn thy fate. Crush the wicked Hado 17 Smite!" a purple octagonal block appeared, Bishamon looked at it and smiled, it fits the description, he then laughed and fell down to his knees, and the octagonal block faded.

Words 411/270
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Kidou tranning (solo, app)   Kidou tranning (solo, app) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:43 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou tranning (solo, app)   Kidou tranning (solo, app) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:37 pm

The next day. The weather was completely juxtaposed to yesterday, the rain was pouring down, the sun was nowhere to be seen, due to the dark clouds covering the sky, the sound of trees smashing into each other due to the gale force winds was a hell of a sound to say the least, despite the awful weather Bishamon returned to the hills where he trained yesterday; he had a lot a spare time on his hands lately so he thought he would be practical with his time, which didn't seem like him but if he got stronger he would be able to deal with hollow's and other enemies a lot quicker which would give him more time to relax and slack off. The fierce weather didn't faze him, as he set up a dummy about six foot and made out of straw, then he just stood motionless for a minute trying to relax and then placed his hands out in front of him and began.

"Heaven release the embodiment of your fairness and leave this one to receive their punishment...Bakudo 16! Yonoshiroibou!" Four white stakes shot over the dummies neck and stayed there for about a second before crumbling, hmm i guess it wasn't strong enough, he repeated the process, but the same thing kept happening, he thought for a while what he was doing wrong, as the rain continued to pelt his body, at this point he was beginning to get frustrated, which only made the kidou worse, "i need to calm down" he then relaxed his breathing and then stood there, still, not moving a muscle, and then he felt something, he had no idea what he felt, but he used it at a signal, and then quickly pointed out his hands and yelled "Heaven release the embodiment of your fairness and leave this one to receive their punishment...Bakudo 16! Yonoshiroibou!" Four stakes once again shot out of nowhere but this time they stayed there, and they were strong, strong enough to hold a powerful shinigami for at least a few seconds, Bishamon smiled and yawned and walked off, without a happy or sad expression on his face.

Words: 361/260
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou tranning (solo, app)   Kidou tranning (solo, app) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Bishamon had a few weeks of doing teduis tasks, such as patrols of the world of the living, and he thought it was about time that he learnt more; he didn't wasn’t to base his abilities around kidou, however that could prove fatal in the heat of battle, even though he didn't want to be a kidou speacilist he did see the advantage in it. And his previous battle experiences made him realise something; he had enough strength and fighting skill to cause enough damage, but he had to get close to his opponent which proved difficult when he was against an opponent with long range fighter. So he made a decision he was going to focus on Bakudo rather than Hado, and the weather seemed perfect for practise, the sun was out, but the heat wasn't to overwhelming.

He made his way to the hilltop where he preferred to train, "right then let’s get started" he said with a positive voice, trying to get himself in the mood for it. He rummaged around in his pocket, and pulled out a list of Bakudo's he was to try and learn over the upcoming days; he found himself with some time off, so he thought he might as well make use of it, he rolled his finger down the paper "Energy Fade it is." He stretched his arms over his head, and raised his spiritual pressure to its max, took a deep breath and closed his eyes "Energy Fade" he said it in the calmest of voices, which wouldn't change the effect of the kidou, despite him having to be calm to use it. He sensed his spiritual pressure, it lowered considerably but it wasn't perfect, he grunted and tried again, "Energy Fade" he sensed his spiritual pressure once again, he couldn't detect anything, did it work? He then tried to use shunpo but completely failed, he let out a slight chuckle, "I guess i done it." He was surprised that it was so easy to learn, and with that he ticked off Energy Fade, and rolled his finger down the page, looking for the next one he could learn.

Kidou: Bakudo 19. Energy Fade
Words: 359/290
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou tranning (solo, app)   Kidou tranning (solo, app) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:34 pm

Bishamon had an hour break, just looking up to the sky and watching the clouds slowly float by, after a while he started envying the clouds somewhat, if i was a cloud, i would have no troubles, i could just float about, he laughed at the thought and then shot up to his feet, "but that's just a fantasy." He dusted himself down, and then pulled out the piece of paper, "now what one to learn?" An interesting one caught his eye "Bakudo 17? Targets legs are bound together with great force often tripping an opponent in motion, eh? That sounds beneficial, but how do i practise it?" He knew it would be very inconvenient to practise it on himself, he saw a group of academy students walking down the path, "i suppose they could do, i would probably have to pay them" he shrugged and walked towards the group "would any of you be interested in making a quick buck?"

The students eyes instantly lit up, money could get anyone to do anything. He lead the students up the hill and told them what he wanted them to do, they did seem a bit hesitant at first, but they agreed, "okay come at me!" The students ran at him at a slow pace, but he did instruct them to run slowly "The earth, what one falls upon when nature binds the lower appendages, Bakudo 17! Keikainatorappu!" He pointed his finger at one of the students legs, the legs instantly bound together and he hit the ground hard, he repeated the process, some were weaker than others, but the kidou worked.

The results did shock him, the technique was more effective than he thought, he thanked the student and paid them all the change in his pocket; which wasn't much, they gave him a foul look and left. "That's another one down" he checked it off of his list, "now time for a break" he did use the kidou a fair amount in a small space of time, he was considerably tired.

Kidou: Bakudo 17, Keikainatorappu
Words: 342/270
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou tranning (solo, app)   Kidou tranning (solo, app) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:25 pm

A few more hours past, Bishamon had been sleeping for most of it, the kidou's he was practising drained him of a lot of his energy, and not being very energetic in the first place, this only added to his laziness. a loud bird cheeping woke him up, he let out the loudest yawn possible and then sat up as slowly as possible, right, better get back to work, he stood up, just as slowly as he sat up. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, and let out another gaping yawn, he reached for the list of kidou's, "right, that looks like a good one" he placed his finger on Bakudo 14 Hanzennaseigen, the bakudo was basically a combination of Bakudo 17 and Bakudo 1, this would be great for holding an enemy in place, whilst he delivered a fatal blow. However this would require more people to participate in his training, something he didn't have the patients for, so he found a few large twigs and managed to stick them into the doll, it was a bad fit and it didn't look anything like arms or legs, but he hoped that it would function the same.

He let out another lout yawn, and took a few spaces back, and looked at the incantation once again, he muttered it to himself, and then clapped his hands. "The bonds bind, 13 black ropes bound to these 7 pegs to the thing who deserves nothing but the fullest of recourse, Bakudo 14, Hanzennaseigen" nothing happened, Bishamon was stumped, he thought he was doing well at the kidou's they were all working in one go today, but he realised that the incantation was wrong, this wasn't odd, the spells were quite difficult to remember, but Bishamon didn't usually find much trouble doing so, regardless he began again "The bonds that bind, 13 blank ropes bound to these 7 pegs to the one who deserves nothing but the fullest of recourse, Bakudo 14, Hanzennaseigen", all of the twigs snapped, the sound echoed loudly throughout the area, he expected that to happen, unlike limbs the twigs cannot move in such a manner so they would snap.

He was pleased with the progress he was making, but, he was getting hungry, with a load roar from his stomach he realised that he better get something to eat and then continue his training later.

Kidou: Bakudo 14 Hanzennaseigen
Words: 399/240
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou tranning (solo, app)   Kidou tranning (solo, app) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Approved, Approved, Approved and Approved.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou tranning (solo, app)   Kidou tranning (solo, app) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:32 am

The smell of sake, and ramen where fresh from his breath, as he walked back to the top of the hill where he intended to continue his training, "well that hit the spot" he said, whilst rubbing his stomach. He was surprised by the amount of kidou's he was learning, he had learnt 3 in the past few hours, which didn't sound all that impressive, but it use to take him a whole day to learn one, so he was improving, the darkness was beginning to fall on the soul society, well this will be my last one for the day then, he got his piece of paper out for the last time, "Bakudo 11, that sounds useful; Places a binding circle on the ground, limiting speed of those caught within the targeted area and restricting jumping or flying. The affected may leave the circle but the effect doesn't wear off for about 30 seconds, ok then" Bishamon cracked his neck, and then his knuckles, the sound was sickening but Bishamon found it relaxing, "ok, no incantation so..." he pointed both hands out "Bakudo 11! Seigen!" And there it was, a fairly large circle appeared on the ground below him, the only way to test it out, was by simply running into it and seeing if his speed was in fact restricted, he sprinted into it, and it felt as though he was running in slow motion, it took him about twenty seconds for him to get all the way across the circle. He laughed, that’s an interesting one. And with that, he threw the piece of paper in the trash, and began to walk back to his barracks.

Kidou: Bakudo 11, Seigen.
Words: 279/210
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou tranning (solo, app)   Kidou tranning (solo, app) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:21 am

After a long sleep, which lasted far longer than a normal sleep, but after all the training he did yesterday, it was understandable, although he probably would have stayed asleep that long anyway. The day was similar to yesterday, the sun was out, hardly any clouds to see, and it was hot, but not too hot to be considered unbearable, there was a slight breeze unlike yesterday, but it was quite refreshing so it wasn't a bother.

Bishamon slowly dragged his feet up the hill where he likes to train, he looked half asleep, he was rubbing his eyes, yawning profoundly. Once he got to the top of the hill, he sat down in the long thick grass, and pulled out a new list of Bakudo's "right, im in the twenties to thirties now, this is when it starts getting tricky." There were a few Bakudo's here that interested him, and he decided he would learn the hardest one first, considering it needed the most energy to perform, it made sense that he practised it whilst he had the most energy to spare.

"Bakudo 30, Triple Piercing Beak Beam, forming a golden triangle with one's finger, it shoots three beams of light that pin the target to one place on a surface, slamming into his or her body in three places in a shape of an equilateral triangle. This is going to be a tricky one." And with that he got started, he set up the practice dummy, and began drawing a triangle with the tip of his finger, "Bakudo 30...Triple Piercing Beak Beam" the triangle wasn't large, it was quite small, and three beams of light shot out of the corners, and pinned into the dummy, however one of the beams was stronger than the others, i didn't think it would be that easy, i guess i have to keep the power even throughout. With a deep breath, he started to draw another triangle, slightely larger than the last one, but still considerably small, to what it’s suppose to be.

It took him about an hour to get the hang of distributing the power evenly, but the spell still wasn't complete, he had to make the triangle much larger. His plan was to just get the hang of the power, and then starting to make the triangle gradually bigger. And so he did, it took him about an hour to completely get the hang of it, he was pretty exhausted after it, "they better all not be that hard" he said, as his body lay back on the grass, he was still trying to catch his breath "what's wrong with me? I'm doing far too much work lately" he said sarcastically, and then ticked off that kidou from his list.

Words: 462/400
Kidou: Bakudo 30, Triple Piercing Beak Beam
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou tranning (solo, app)   Kidou tranning (solo, app) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:08 am

After Bishamon's short rest, he figured the quicker he finishes, the quicker he can get back to his barracks and sleep, but he did know the line between training hard, and over-training which could prove more harm than good. He once again looked down the list of kidou's, he had quite a few bindings, and he felt he needed some protection, like a shield, or something to that effect, and there were a few, and one that caught his eye was Bakudo 27, Heavy Shell Barrier, this one wasn't going to be easy either, he hoped because it was a lower number than Bakudo 30 that it would be easier for him to learn, however that was more hopeful thinking than anything else, sometimes it’s harder to learn lower numbered kidou's than it is learning higher numbered ones. But he wasn't going to think about it much longer, he knew that he will find out just how hard it is when he got started, so he began.

Bishamon composed himself, and "Mold and Condense, Protect those in your sight. Protect me, Bakudo 27, Heavy Shell Barrier"
a large blue barrier surrounded him, however, it smashed immediately. "phew, that's a tough one" he stood up straight, and began the incantation, he kept doing the same thing, it worked but only for a second or two, but he wasn't giving up, he continuously preformed the kidou, for about ten minutes, he managed to bump up the time from a few seconds, all the way to about ten seconds, but by now he was very tired. He was panting for breath, but he was pleased, he managed to do it, although, he would need to test it, to make sure it actually worked, but how to do so, he didn't have any money to offer someone to test it out, he came up with a conclusion, but it was risky, "ah the hell with it" he unsheathed both of his blades and then threw them high in the sky straight above himself, "Bakudo 27, Heavy Shell Barrier" a blue barrier surrounded him, the two blades where hurdling towards him, leading with the sharp point, the blades hit the shield, and flew off, not even causing so much as a scratch. He smiled and released the kidou, then walked over to his blades, and picked them up. He looked around "i need some food" and then he walked off to get a bite to eat.

Words: 411/370
Kidou: Bakudo 27, Heavy Shell Barrier
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou tranning (solo, app)   Kidou tranning (solo, app) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:00 pm

The kidou's where staking up to a good degree, he know knew a total of eighteen kidou's, and he was quite pleased with himself; although he didn't want to make a habit of using spells in battle, he knew that he would have to, if he intended to become stronger, however, using kidou purely for battle sometimes wasn't the case, what if he was outnumbered or outmatched or both, he would need something, to either, distract his opponent, or cloak his appearance, there were two kidou's like this, but Bishamon had already picked Bakudo 21 Sekienton, this would create a red smokescreen, and then he could escape, well at least that’s what he intended to use it for.

Bishamon preferred the kidou's which didn't require incantations such as this one, remembering the incantation was a bit of a pain, despite of him being pretty good at remembering them. He started doing some minor stretches, hoping that this would be quick and easy, due to him already learning three other of this level, he cracked his knuckles and took a breath "Bakudo 21 Sekienton" he placed both of his hands on the ground, and then an explosion of red smoke appeared, quick as a flash, Bishamon was coughing loudly, and rubbing his eyes, "well...that was stupid" the wind managed to eventually clear the red smoke, his eyes where stinging and his throat was on fire, but that didn't bother him, he learnt another kidou. But he didn't stop there, he wondered if the size of the explosion of red smoke would increase if he poured more spiritual pressure into it, with a grin he said it once more "Bakudo 21 Sekienton" he pushed his spiritual pressure to the max, and then placed both hands on the ground, the red smoke once again appeared, but the size didn't increase, well he couldn't tell.

Once again his throat was burning and his eyes stinging, he wasn't too disappointed that the kidou's size didn't increase, it was easily big enough to provide him with cover, so he didn't have any complaints, "ok, two more and i'll call it a day."

Words: 356/310
Kidou: Bakudo 21, Sekienton
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou tranning (solo, app)   Kidou tranning (solo, app) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:57 pm

Without much of a break; only about ten minutes max, he got out his list of kidou. He was still trying to catch his breath, he knew he should have a bit more of a break, but the prospect of completely finishing his kidou training in the next few hours was too exciting to sit still, his body felt weak, he was hungry and thirsty and had a slight headache, usually he would do the smart thing and have a longer break, but not today for some reason, he took a few deep breathes and whipped the sweat off of his face, "ok, now, which one?" his finger scrolled down the list of kidou, Curving Light caught his eye, this would completely hide his appearance, by bending light, this would be perfect if it was used with Energy Fade. So that was the one he was going to learn, it had no incantation, which suited Bishamon even more, he took a few steps back; his steps where shaky and didn't look right, however he continued regardless, "Bakudo 26, Curving Light" it was a weird sensation, it felt like he wasn't there, he looked at his body, but only a few parts of his body where hidden, probably due to fatigue, he tried it again, an improvement but his appearance wasn't fully masked, as his fatigue grew, so did his frustration, he pumped his spiritual pressure to the max, "Bakudo 26! Curving Light!" from a spectators view, Bishamon completely vanished. It felt as if he was floating, he didn't weight anything, he let out a dazed laugh, he didn't want this sensation to end, however, it did, he opened his eyes, and he was face down in the ground, he sat up, he was shocked, it was night, it was only the late afternoon when he was practising his kidou. He had been passed out for a few hours, without really realising, well, i suppose that serves me right, he stood up, but quickly stumbled over, he felt a bit dizzy. This time he slowly got to his feet, "so did it work?" he couldn't recall if he actually managed to perform the spell or not, however he was going to try it again, this time he had a considerable amount of his energy back, "Bakudo 26, Curving Light" this time he knew it worked, he was completely invisible to the eye. And now he only had one more kidou left to learn.

Words: 412/360
Kidou: Bakudo 26, Curving Light
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou tranning (solo, app)   Kidou tranning (solo, app) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:12 pm

To the man that continues to learn; approval is granted.

*updates Bish's page, but keeps it open just in case.*
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou tranning (solo, app)   Kidou tranning (solo, app) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:38 am

Just one more left, just one more left, that's what he kept telling himself, after this one his kidou training was over, at least for a while, he looked down the list of kidou's he had learnt during the past few days, "Bakudo 19, 17, 14, 11, 20, 27, 21 and 26. Quite impressive if i do say so myself" he chuckled slightly at the compliment he gave himself, he was in a pretty good mood, considering he was pretty tired and in the middle of training which he doesn’t usually enjoy, but he was close to the end, and he done it rather fast, so he still had a few days off after this.

It was approaching midnight, so he probably should have called it a day, but he just wanted to get it over with, but he wasn't going to be as foolish as last time, he did have a break before he started. He rolled his finger down the list of kidou's "Gyaku Jisei, The user reverses the effects of magnetism, surrounding themselves in their own reverse magnetic field that repels any form of metal, mainly being swords, rather than attracting it. The field extends 6 inches from the skin, and is not impenetrable if the attacker is stronger than the user, but the blade slows as it meets resistance. That could be very useful" he smiled and revised the incantation, he clapped his hands and then took a breath "Pull of the Earth, shroud me with thine energy and repel from me biting steel, Bakudo 24, Gyaku Jisei" the results weren’t visible, so it wasn't easy to tell whether it worked or not, but he thought he might as well put it into practise, so he threw his blades in the air, and watched them as they both came down, considering the blades had no real force behind them except gravity, the blades should fly off, that is if he done it correctly, if not it could hurt.

The blades stopped only a few inches away from Bishamon, and then they flew off, Bishamon let out a sigh of relief, and then went to pick up the blades and sheathed them. He clenched his fist in joy, and then walked off; the training was complete, for now at least.

Words: 383/340
Kidou: Bakudo 24, Gyaku Jisei

(this puts an end of my kidou training for a while)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou tranning (solo, app)   Kidou tranning (solo, app) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:19 pm

See right after I closed it, you do another one >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidou tranning (solo, app)   Kidou tranning (solo, app) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kidou tranning (solo, app)
Page 1 of 1