The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Out on patrol (Frost Please)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Out on patrol (Frost Please) Empty
PostSubject: Out on patrol (Frost Please)   Out on patrol (Frost Please) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:44 am

Shikuro was wandering the through the streets in his gigai, wearing a black short sleeved shirt, and blue jeans, as he wandered around he had his attention to his cellphone though to most other persons it would just look like he was texting someone, he was infact keeping an eye over the city searching for possible threats and other out burst of reitsu, though for now none was to be found.

He did have a slight awareness around himself, not bumbing into anyone on his way, since he didn't really feel like slowing himself by having to excuse himself, he had to admit keeping an eye on the surroundings had to be done though it seemed so annoying.

Last edited by Shikuro on Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Out on patrol (Frost Please)   Out on patrol (Frost Please) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:08 am

Kuro had notice something different, it was a low spiritual press but not as low as normal humans. Well it was close to were she was and he was easy find down in the streets as she was laying up on top of the corner shop that was selling all sorts of thing as she was pretty bored right now.

as she saw down on the street she could she this one person walk, walking trough the crow with a Mobile, a Mobile she had see the other day somewhere but she couldn't really remember were she saw it
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out on patrol (Frost Please)   Out on patrol (Frost Please) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:25 am

Shikuro didn't really see any changes in his scouting report, as nothing interesting happening so he put it down into his pocket along with his hands starting to look a bit around on what the stores might have and the people around him, if something happened the cell would alert him anyway. so why not spend some time relaxing alittle.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.

PostSubject: Re: Out on patrol (Frost Please)   Out on patrol (Frost Please) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:37 am

well as always Kuro was curious about what or who this person could be or was but then again, she wasn't really hungry right now and also kind bored, after had eaten a little hole about 2 hours ago which she had use as a play thing before eating it.

Kuro got op on her legs again stretching them out and yawning into the air before begin to follow her new little friend that was walking down on the streets, while she was walking on the roof tops. Well you can say she was Stalking him in a matter of way
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out on patrol (Frost Please)   Out on patrol (Frost Please) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:08 am

Shikuro slowly walked over the streets looking around in the window, then suddenly stopping at this hat store just looking in at it, not really sure what funny thing thi was, just alot of weird clothing pieces which seemes people put on their heads. some looking pretty funny and some rather stupid, though some was looking pretty good.

He wasn't really sure what the purpose of these "Hats" where but they looked kinda interesting.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Out on patrol (Frost Please)   Out on patrol (Frost Please) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:10 am

Kuro was looking down on the person, from on top of the roof watching him as he was looking at are store or something. Well she was still curious about what he was because he looked like a normal human but still he had that Mobile...

Kuro was pretty much looking at this person right under her, having some of her head sticking out over the edge and looking down at the man. she sniff a little to the air and he smell acutely good...*hmm is he like that guy the other day?*
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out on patrol (Frost Please)   Out on patrol (Frost Please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:24 pm

Shikuro started to have one of those feelings of being intensively watched which kinda annoyed him, he thought it might be beacause someone though it looked weird staring into a shop like he did s he gently looked into the mirror images to see if he could find whatever person it was watching him, though it didn't seem like there was annyone.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Out on patrol (Frost Please)   Out on patrol (Frost Please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:58 am

Kuro keep looking down on him for some time, well he was just stand there and staring into the shop it was kind of strange but then again she was stalking him so... *if he is like the other guy with the sword, Maybe I should just take him down now so he can’t hurt me and I can take a better look at him*

Kuro kept trying to decide if she should make the first move and attack him while he was still concentrate about the shop or just leave him alone *well here goes for nothing* thought she for herself as she made a cat alike stand and well so she jump down on him making more or less a sneak attack from above trying to hit him with her palms on his shoulder with most of her power and of course gravity to make him fall backwards with out hurting him to much

if she was able to make that attack, kuro would land elegant on top of him with her feet's on his shoulders and then fast let her tail alike blade move op between his legs trying to make sure he wouldn't do anything
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out on patrol (Frost Please)   Out on patrol (Frost Please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:10 am

*shikuro didn't exactly feel comfterble but his look turned back to the window of the shop, aqnd what was lying within the shop, instead of the mirror image. Though it was very shortly.

He felt himself getting thrown on his back in his fall grabbing on to his mod-soul pill in the process, though he saw the hollow wanting to kland on him, he took up his legs placing both feet onthe hollow's chest, useing his legs full force to throw the hollow into the window infrtont of him, unless the hollow would be able to do anything to evade that.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Out on patrol (Frost Please)   Out on patrol (Frost Please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:20 pm

Well at first Kuro really thought she was the one having control of this battle *lay still!* would she thought, before she suddenly felt something at her Chest pushing her away from him and away from her chance to have the control of this battle well his push with both his legs made her fly into the display window and breaking the glass and making her land inside the hat store.

Kuro would quickly get back op on her feet’s, shaking her head a little been a little confuse of what had suddenly happede, before looking over at him and been ready to dodge If he would attack her. *why can’t he just let me do as I want I don’t even want to kill him* thought she still looking at him and she said “Meow”
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out on patrol (Frost Please)   Out on patrol (Frost Please) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:27 am

Shikuro used his left arm to pull himself backward though feeling his arms getting in the way of his normal moves cause of the gigai,annoying as it was, though he got up on his feet rolling backward getting a bit more away from this attacker, though not as elegant as if he had been without gigai.

He doesn't makes haste pulling the pill up from his pocket throwing it down his throat, then Shikuro burst out of the Gigai wearing his Shinigami clothing holding a hand upon his sword.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Out on patrol (Frost Please)   Out on patrol (Frost Please) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:09 pm

*I got to retread and make try to find a new point to ambush him from* thought she for herself as she would first begin to make a fighting stand against, looking almost like at cat that was about to jump on to him and try to overwhelm him, and then suddenly she began to run towards the entrance of the shop a meter away from him looking like she was turning tail and running for her life, trying to get out on the street to get some more ground to run away on instead of inside a shop of course
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out on patrol (Frost Please)   Out on patrol (Frost Please) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:16 pm

Shikuro looked a bit surpriced as the hollow seemed frightened and was now running, he turned back to his confussed gigai and mod soul.
"You stay here..."
Then he set off, first taking some time to move up on the roof before starting to follow the hollow, though it had gained some distance, he kept following up, as they where starting to move out in a less crowded area.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Out on patrol (Frost Please)   Out on patrol (Frost Please) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Well Kuro was quick to begin running down the street, away from her former target and now her hunter. She was not looking back at all, just wanting to move forward and find a place hide and make a new ambush for her target.
* Where is it? The places where I normally get this nuisance away*

Kuro´s legs was almost sweeping over the ground as her leg was repeatly moving her forward with all her speed. Before suddenly she stop in the middle of the street see that one thing she was looking for “there” she said looking at the sewer hole in the middle of the street and then making a quick punch with her legs to the sewer seal making it fly op into the air as she jumped fast down into the sewer and begin to run down along the sewer
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out on patrol (Frost Please)   Out on patrol (Frost Please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Shikuro moves after the fledeling of a hollow having set of with its tail under its legs though when he notices the hollow went down into the sewers he slowly gradually down making a halt.
Running after a hollow like that would only make things worse for himself, he wasn't that stupid, he stomped the sword into the roof, watching the place the hollow had fled down into. Thinking of his options for a moment. Though they where few.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out on patrol (Frost Please)   Out on patrol (Frost Please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out on patrol (Frost Please)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Outdated Threads-
Jump to: