The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An unusual day (Frost)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaya

Amaya

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Toturing innocent souls
Quote : Butterflies!
Registration Date : 2010-07-13

An unusual day (Frost) Empty
PostSubject: An unusual day (Frost)   An unusual day (Frost) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:09 am

It had been a day Jacob did not have to attend school so he had been out on normal patrols, but unlike normal he was not the one to find somebody else, he could feel a presence somewhere close, like somebody was watching him.
It did not take him long to find out that it was a hollow that had picked him out of the crowd, his spiritual energy was higher then others, but he could not fight here either as it would endanger civilians in the area.
It seemed the shadowy prowler kept following him around no matter where he walked, so in the end he made his way out into the forest near an old abandoned warehouse.
He stopped at the entrance and turned around to look in the direction of his follower while pushing up a few strains of hair from his eyes "you can stop hiding, I know you are there hollow" Jacob had direct orders to kill hollows on sight, but this one had made him curious as to why it did not just attack on the streets or somewhere else, as it would have had the advantage there "Or are you afraid of me?"
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: An unusual day (Frost)   An unusual day (Frost) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:26 pm

“hmm lets see what I can find today to eat..” said kuro slowly for herself, as she were patrolling through the city ones more like she use to do, when she had been a newly form hollow. Always to trying to find a suitable hollow or hole to eat or devourer well today there haven’t been anything to eat really and that were irritating her, her stomach were growling at her and she knew that she had to find something soon or else she would have to kill a human out on the streets or the damned hunger would take over her.. Kuro were walking over the roofs as she always did trying to get view over the hunting ground from a higher position, after been looking for a minuet or two she had suddenly found the this high spiritual pressure between the normal human, this guy were really standing out from the crowed, like a having a beef between a bunch of normal vegetables. She slowly began to follow him through the streets from the roof topes letting her body become invisible again...

kuro follow this strange human, he keep walking around like he were trying to loss a pursues, as he were walking thought the city, before suddenly leading her out to a forest near a warehouse, did he know she were following him? Before Kuro even could think about it, she suddenly hear him speak out to her, so he knew that she were there.. Kuro kept her ability on she didn’t want her enemy to know how she looked like or were she were precises “so you knew? Hmm its not the first time, people have seem throught me, and no im not afraid of you!” said she almost growling at him as she were standing about 12 meters away from him a little to the right of were he where standin
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unusual day (Frost)   An unusual day (Frost) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:22 pm

Jacob felt something surge trough his body like a kind of excitement, as he did not often meet hollows that kept them self hidden from him, so he felt that a hunt was about to start.
Its was time to hunt or be hunted, and he had the perfect surrounding to use, there was a forest where the hollow could use to hide, but there was also the warehouse that Jacob could use to his advantage.
However he had to act quickly as he had heard the hollow talk, and as well had an idea where the spiritual energy was coming from, so if he was to shot there he would possible not hit, but he would get the hollow on the move.
Jacob took a single step ahead and got himself into a stance where his blade appeared and formed into a bit like a quincy bow, and he then fired quickly without giving it much time to charge, so the arrow would not hurt very much even if it hit.
"It seems you must hide some kind of fear as you do not want to face me head to head, but maybe thats just how you fight. Like a coward!" Jacob wanted to taunt the hollow out to the open, as it would make things easier for himself.
He was not sure how this hollow was going to fight, but if he presumed that the hollow had some kind of ranged attack, so he would need a sound strategy all after how things turned out, as he had a feeling that this hollow was not going to be a pushover compared to others he had meet.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.

PostSubject: Re: An unusual day (Frost)   An unusual day (Frost) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:43 pm

it were a good hunting ground, no it was not only good, it was excellent, perfect for both party´s you could say in a way, there were lots of room for her to run on and hide different place as well for prey, it was a fine forest, a cold breeze was to feel right before the battle of the two would begin. Kuro almost feel how her heart would be beating right now because of excitement or well trill of the hunt, as the Adrenalin began to rush through her body making every little muscle in her body ready let loose, Kuro made a single step forward and made a lose stand as she were ready to make a roll to either of the side...

Kuro looked a little supriced as she saw what she thought she were a qunicy bow, so he were a qunicey? Or what ? Well this made it even better a single attack close up and he wouldnt be able to do anything against her on a rampage. Quickly as he fire the the arrow, kuro made a dogde rolle to the left as the arrow only just grazed her mask and missed, it had only been luck from her side that she had been able to dogde it and kuro were thank full for that, she had once see a qunicy kill a hollow with only one attack and she werent going to die like that not today.. Kuro fast got back up on her feets after the roll and charge right at him with all her might as she suddely “The speed of the leopard” as she suddely got a amasing amout of speed in the short amouth of space between them, she ran right towards him before suddely turn a little to the left and missing him by a few inces as her tail would now come straight at him aming towards his left side
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unusual day (Frost)   An unusual day (Frost) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:54 pm

The hollow was approaching fast, too fast for him to see the exact moment of impact, but the hollow went past him, he was sure it had missed by its own accord, cause with that speed it could impossible have let the attack go to waste.
Just in the last second he saw the tail coming at him, and in a quick reaction he was able to block with his bow, and then making a jump backwards and sliding a bit back on the ground before getting steady on his feet again and aim his bow up and shot at the hollow once more unless it had already made its escape.

"Bloody hell you are a fast little one" Jacob now knew he was dealing with a pretty fast hollow, so that could be a bit hard to deal with this hollow, but a few well used butterflies and aimed surprise attacks would make it easier
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unusual day (Frost)   An unusual day (Frost) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:19 pm

“my name is Kuro Kami” Kuro was irritated over this idiot, he had been able to block her attack, only because he had see it, it it had probably been because of the technique not been perfected yet, there was like a gloomy part around the edge of her shape as a window of some kind that had never been made competently, as soon as the attack had missed Kuro changes direction to the left after having running 2 meters away from him, kuro began to run around him in a circle trying to find a opening in his defenses...

suddenly as she saw what could be a opening she turn to the left and ran again towards him from the back this time, while in the run she turn away from in the last second to the left, she would then swing a claw out towards his left leg with her right paw only letting her claws hit him if they did even hit him... but if she was able to make the attack she would run away again like before and contention making the same patter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unusual day (Frost)   An unusual day (Frost) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An unusual day (Frost)
Page 1 of 1