The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strange...(Frost plz)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pajaro

Pajaro

Male
Number of Posts : 63
Registration Date : 2010-05-13

Strange...(Frost plz) Empty
PostSubject: Strange...(Frost plz)   Strange...(Frost plz) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:30 pm

Pajaro swooped carrying the wet hollow over the city, he thought, "I wonder what this hollow is like..." Pajaro landed on a tall building with a flat roof, right after, well setting down is too rough a word, lets go with Dropped onto the rooftop... Pajaro landed, and spoke"Hello..."
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

Strange...(Frost plz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange...(Frost plz)   Strange...(Frost plz) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:44 pm

as Pajaro lets go of Kuro, she would land on her feet on the rooftop, well she would look at him as he was landing near her. Well right now Kuro looked like are big wet blue cat and she hate to be wet like a cats, so shakes her body like a normal animal trying to shake most of the water out of her fury, sending water drops flying through the air near her.

Kuro would stop shaking as she heard him talk to her and would then look over at him “hello?” she replied with her woman voice
Back to top Go down

Strange...(Frost plz)
Page 1 of 1