The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frost-bite. (Frost only.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

Frost-bite. (Frost only.) Empty
PostSubject: Frost-bite. (Frost only.)   Frost-bite. (Frost only.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:17 am

Saroki was given a route, and a direction. That was pretty much it.

It was random, but she didn't mind all too much, as she doesn't like complicated orders; She wasn't given any specific details, other than that a group of shinigami have disappeared in the nearby areas, and Saroki was sent to eliminate the 'problem'

Of course, everyone knew what the problem was, a hollow. Probally a low ranking one, so Saroki was sent to go deal with the pest; She hopped along the roofs of buildings, strictly following her route, she could feel the cold of the night bite her skin. Damn, it was hella' cold, and no shelter. This was becoming a bit troublesome.

Saroki sighed, sitting down on the next roof she landed on. She took out a bottle of water and started chugging it down. She couldn't hear a damn thing, other than the annoying sounds of crickets. Not a damn light in the entire block.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Frost-bite. (Frost only.)   Frost-bite. (Frost only.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Well as always Kuro was out and hunting in the cover of the night, the weather was nice and cold today, after her mind she couldn’t had ask for something better that this, but then again it had been a boring day. There had been nothing to hunt the whole day and also nothing to do. But tonight it was differed, something or someone were in her area of territory in the city.

Kuro could feel it almost around her the spiritual press of someone and it was Stronger, that anything she had ever felt before and even pretty close to her, which made all her instinct inside her head going crazy and wanted her to flee as fast as possible, but her curiosity was making her stay. Maybe she could be able to ambush this strong person or whatever it was and take a good look at it while she was at it, if she was really lucky.

Kuro was lucky to be down in a dark alley between two buildings, else she would have been seeing by Saroki a long ago, but as Kuro saw up she looking at this mysteries and strong person that had invade her Area! And he or she was jump over to the next roof. The air was filled with the sound from crickets, so it was kind giving Kuro a good cover in a way, well Kuro was waiting for a little time to feel if this person was moving away, but he or she wasn’t. So Kuro was quick to use whatever she could to get op to the edge of the roof and look at this person as she wasn’t moving away anymore.

Only having her bit of her head over the edge of the building’s roof Kuro was looking at the back of the Shinigami in front of her sitting that was sitting down on the edge and drinking some water?

( just say if im doing something wrong ^w^ and sorry if some of it sounds stupid and got a lot of spelling/gramma errors)

Last edited by Frost on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Frost-bite. (Frost only.)   Frost-bite. (Frost only.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:40 am

Saroki let out a loud yawn, she rubbed her eyes gently, as if she just woke up. She looked inside the now empty bottle, inspecting it for any last drop of water. She sighed and shoved the bottle back into her uniform. The girl stood up, and suddenly...She could sense a murderous intent, was it a hollow? Or a quincy? Hell, it could've been a bount.

She stood still, she was going to have to play her cards right here, one wrong move and she would be good as dead; But, something that bothered her even more, why didn't she sense this person/creature behind her? Was it's reiatsu THAT weak? Or was it just because her senses were not propperly sharpened at the time...

Saroki slowly moved her right hand towards her zanpakuto, she grabbed and handle. And within the blink of an eye, she was behind Kuro, with her zanpakuto already unsheathed; She held her sword in a reverse-grip style. she bent her hand backwards a bit, completely hiding her zanpakuto; Her left arm was extended forward, her hand forming a claw. She bent her knees down, crouching very close to the ground.

And what she saw, was rather disappointing. A leapord-like hollow, very weak on the soul societies ranking system. Saroki didn't drop her stance, though. Despite it's power level, it was STILL a hollow, which meant a fight.

(For one, you use the word 'Well' too much.)
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Frost-bite. (Frost only.)   Frost-bite. (Frost only.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:34 am

Kuro was quick to take her head down as Saroki was letting out a loud yawn, if hollows could get heart attack She would had got one before, Kuro slow looked op again from her hiding plaids and looked at the girl as she stood up and just stood there as something was wrong and then she was suddenly gone?! Within a blink of a eye.

Kuro was almost in chock, as she almost know what that meant *she behind me isn’t she`?* was the only tough she could really get in to her head, as her whole body would begin to shake a little, and her fury would begin to stand op, knowing that her opponent was much stronger that herself, been able to move with so amassing speed..

She would turn her head slowly around and look back at Saroki, looking like a cat that just had been caught in doing something it shouldn’t do by its owner. “meooow” was the only thing Kuro could get herself to say trying to confuse opponent, while she was turning around to face Saroki
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Frost-bite. (Frost only.)   Frost-bite. (Frost only.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:31 pm

Saroki slowly let her guard down, flipped her zanpakuto up into the air, and grabbing it with her right hand once again. She held her zanpakuto infront of her body, horozontally; She took a few steps towards Kuro, ready to kill her.

It was easy to sense her murderous intent, a serious look fixed on her face. She slowly made her way towards Kuro; This hollow, it wasn't running, it was rather odd behaviour. Since, most hollows ran at the sight of a more powerful enemy, but this one.

This one was either brave, or dumb; Saroki was now less than three feet from the hollow, she was ready to strike. The girl shunpo'ed above Kuro, directing a powerful slash of her blade towards Kuro, then using shunpo, she appeared below Kuro.

This time she jumped up, attempting to slide her zanpakuto along side the back of Kuro as she flew through the air. Saroki landed back at her original spot, composing herself once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frost-bite. (Frost only.)   Frost-bite. (Frost only.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frost-bite. (Frost only.)
Page 1 of 1