The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just an unordinary night (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoi Yui

Aoi Yui

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Location : Wandering In This Glourious Place Called Your Pants
Job/Interests : I am allergic To Work
Quote : I am not racist. I hate everybody in General
Registration Date : 2011-04-02

just an unordinary night (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:48 pm

Aoi thrusted her speed & attempted to punch the hollow on it's left side, using her speed & velocity as power. She could tell the hollow wasn't watching her. As her punch almost hit the hollow, she saw Issac was with the shingami, leaving her basically alone.

"....I can only hold this thing off, killing might get me killed! Where are you going!"
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:24 am

OOC: Very confusing posting, but from what I can gather: Aoi was about to hit me (in the air), the Golem is gone, so I'm falling. Isaac is advancing (on the roof). Katsumi = facepalm. Smile (also on roof)

The metallic giant vanished, and Stratus began to fall. As he fell he felt something graze him. He had forgotten about her, but now wasn't the time. The more pressing matter was the ground coming up to meet him. He had jumped from high places, the short fall was nothing compared to the time he'd been knocked from a skyscraper. He braced himself and landed with cat like grace.
"Now where were we princess?" He said looking up at the girl with wings. He fired bolt after bolt of slime from his palms at the winged lady. Each wad of slime was no bigger than a golf ball, but he hoped to pelt her with enough of them to gum up her wings.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Number of Posts : 106
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.
Registration Date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:32 am

Katsumi was standing there on the roof as the hollow was falling to the ground. He was surprised. Whoever this girl is has a lot of strength. Katsumi's thoughts were interrupted when he saw little balls of that slime flying towards the girl. Katsumi thought that this was as good a time as ever. He jumped into the air and towards the hollow. "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakudo 9: Geki" A bright red light shot out of Katsumi's hand, hoping to engulf the hollow or at least paralyze him momentarily. Katsumi continued to charge towards the hollow in hopes that he could hold him back while the other two prepare to attack him with a heavily blow.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male
Number of Posts : 131
Job/Interests : Freezing over my enemies
Quote : Freeze in my presence
Registration Date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:27 am

As isaac was about to say another word the shinigami leapt into the air and shot a bright red beam at the hollow."well i think i can get a neak attack in"isaac muttered to himself as he leapt from the building and landing a couple of feet from the hollow. Isaac cracked his knuckles and began to rush the hollow and his hands clenched ready to slam the hollow in the face with his armour punch hoping it would make him fly into a nearby building.
Back to top Go down
Aoi Yui

Aoi Yui

Male

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:52 am

Aoi covered her body with her wings in order to block the, goopy subastance. It pelted her wings & stuck to her causing her to fall a few feet onto the roof below. She attempted to pull out the gunk from her wings so she could fly again.

"Uhm, looks like that plan failed, damn goop"

She was aware the hollow was targeting her but the shinigami came & used some sort of kido unknown to Aoi & momentarily paralzed it. Aoi steadily pulled the goop out of the wings & attempted to pull them apart.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:26 pm

Too late did Stratus notice that a shinigami had joined the fray. Those types were annoying. And to further punctuate the point it was then that the shinigami release one of those strange attacks. He could feel his body become non-responsive. He remembered this effect it had happened to him once before. This was nothing like the first one, it was weaker. He could still move, just not as quickly. The strange man was already approaching him.
"Such a cocky little bastard." He stuttered, fighting the paralysis. "Once I get free I'm going to shove my foot up your a_" The man hit him in the face knocking him off his feet into the air, cutting his threat short. His trip ended with him smashing into a building several feet away. The shinigami's spell had worn off mid-air, not that it helped any. He was now free to feel the pain in his jaw, there was no mistake that it was broken. He could feel the bricks cutting into his back. He lay on the floor of a room. The strength of the blow was more than enough to break the stone. Stratus stood up and moved over to the hole. Three versus one, hardly fair. The main problem was the shinigami, the other two he would have little trouble with. He jumped down to the street. Standing on the street he cracked his neck and set his jaw, already he could feel it healing.
"Here something I've wanted to try for awhile." he spoke as he focused his energies and then released his slime. Slowly green crystal started to grow from his face and hands. Within seconds his forearms and hands were encased in jagged green crystal. Stratus slammed the newly formed armaments against one another. The hardened gemstone gave a loud noise as a large spark flared. His usually vulnerable white mask was now covered in a similar fashion. Without a word he leaped at the man that had just struck him and swung his spiked fist.

Last edited by Stratus on Sun May 01, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Number of Posts : 106
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.
Registration Date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:13 am

Now that Katsumi was in the full picture, he knew that he had to be very careful. Katsumi wasn't sure the strength of this hollow and therefore needed to play it safe. It was a good thing that these other two people were around to help. Katsumi wasn't sure what would happen next, but he knew that he needed to stay on his toes. Katsumi saw the jump after the man. Katsumi decided to take a rear stance against the hollow. The one man the hollow jumped to and Katsumi right behind the hollow. A two sided battle is always harder for the enemy in the middle. Katsumi held his Zanpakuto forward ready for an attack. "Lets see how this hollow handles himself when he is surrounded." Katsumi jumped forward towards the hollow. The hollow was about to land in front of the other man. Katsumi wanted to surprise him from behind with an unexpected attack.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male
Number of Posts : 131
Job/Interests : Freezing over my enemies
Quote : Freeze in my presence
Registration Date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:07 pm

Isaac smirked as his fist connected with the hollow and sent it flying into a building. But as isaac was about to release he saw the hoolw move and attacked isaac with a newly formed crystal armour."what a copycat"isaac said as he blocked the strike with his armour."you think thatll break my ultimate defense"isaac said as he tried to grab his arm and kick the hollow towards the shinigami who is behind the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Aoi Yui

Aoi Yui

Male

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:29 pm

Aoi struggled to get the goop off, it was getting all over her, she pulled of one part & it would stick to another pience of her body. She began getting frustrated & began tearing at the goop making it worse.

"Damn it!!! I hate this stuff!! Why is it so- Ugh!"

She was stuggling making it worse & not freeing the right limbs in order to make it easier. Her hand was gooped to her wing & her right hand was trying too pull it apart. As it did it swung back & her right hand got stuck to her shoulder, but freeing her left.

"......"
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:14 am

His first blow blocked by the strange human's ability. Stratus raised his other arm at the man just as the man countered with a kick. The armored foot smashed into the emerald shell absorbing the damage. Still there was more than enough power to spare. Due to the extra weight the kick barely pushed the hollow back a step or two rather than send him flying like last time. Right as he was about to leap at the human he sensed someone approaching from behind. Stratus jumped backwards again as the shinigami came sailing past him. So focused on the human he had overlooked the other two players. With his sense he quickly scanned for the third combatant; the girl. She still hadn't moved. 2 vs 1 was hardly fair, but it was more manageable. With the flying pest in the mix things would have be tricky. He growled and charged the shinigami, he swung his spiked hand at his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just an unordinary night (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2