The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A night out...(open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

A night out...(open) Empty
PostSubject: A night out...(open)   A night out...(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:35 pm

Kuroi walked down a faceless street in Rukon district 37, it was where he was brought to Soul Society in, he had been out on patrol today, and he had watched a shinigami get eaten, he couldnt do anything, he was pinned under some rubble that even his snaky body couldnt get out of... Another shinigami defeated the hollow and rescued Kuroi but Kuroi was depressed, right now he was looking for a bar...or a friend...
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Job/Interests : Medicine
Registration Date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: A night out...(open)   A night out...(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Nick was walking down a street Remembering the good times he had while he lived there before joining the academy. While he was walking the street he saw this guy who seemed really down, and as a fellow shinigami he couldn't just walk by and leave him in depression mode. "Hey," he said running up to the guy. "Whats going on?" he said concerned and placed his hand on his shoulder. "I'm going down to this bar down the street would you like to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: A night out...(open)   A night out...(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:01 am

Kuroi looked over to the student, or at least a soul with considerable power, run over to him to show him to the nearest bar.

Kuroi simply replied, "Please, and your drinks are on me, Id actually like to talk about it over a drink, although it will have to be a short version, i dont plan on being coherent long."

Kuroi was still sad, the event playing over and over in his mind, as he followed the other shinigami down to the bar...

Last edited by Darkness on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: A night out...(open)   A night out...(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:39 am

"That sounds like a plan to me. " Ri said appearing behind the two ,he's been on his way back for Mari's house visiting Rose when he felt the presence of the two Shinigami

He also knew this particular bar well but then again he knew most of the bars quite well at this stage. Ri followed the group to a table and sat down.

"Jean three of my usuals' " Ri called out to the barmaid who scurried off to fill Ri's Story.

"So whats the occasion" Ri said his eyes already scanning the room looking for possible target or x-targets to stay away form.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: A night out...(open)   A night out...(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:54 pm

Kuroi sat down in a table, "Sake, hot, please" Kuroi said to the same barmaid, Kuroi flipped out a pocket book or a 'wallet' to count his money quickly, it was practically overflowing with it since he hadnt had anything to spend any of it on except daily living things... which also implied he didnt get out much...

Kuroi waited for his drink to get here before delving into the story, Kuroi poured a small amount, before drinking it and starting,"Well, Im a failure as a shinigami, in any division, not even the 4th. I couldnt save him...", Kuroi stopped a moment to regain his composure,

"I was on patrol today, The bastard hollow was too strong, way to strong for me the kidou wouldnt work, i tried using shunpo to get inside, the beast saw through it and hit me into a building a crater formed and the top part fell down on me... breaking my leg... and pinning me to the ground... I went to work healing it, but then another shinigami showed up... he was slaughtered, he toyed with him infront of me, clearly torturing me and the shinigami... while i could only sit there, healing my leg and trying to get up, I healed my leg and used Hado 1 to clear the rubble... then another shinigami came along an killed it quickly, after i had done it and left, like a ghost in the wind... I opened the senkai gate and left reporting in on my failure and moving along. and here I am..."

Kuroi poured the sake till his cup was full and drank it, the pain from temperature swallowed up by his depression, he welcomed it... Kuroi could already feel the effects... if he drank like that he wouldnt be concious for much longer...
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: A night out...(open)   A night out...(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:58 pm

Nick followed the shinigami to the bar. "I'd like some sake please." he said to the barmaid and listened to the depressed shinigami talk about why he was so depress. he took his drink. "Thank you, another." He turned to the depressed shinigami. "Hey I'm sure your not all bad at the squads. I'm sure you would just need to evaluate himself." he took his second drink and ordered another. "But then again I can't really say I am pretty new to this my self, but i'm really looking forward to joining the squad I have in mind." He put his hand on the shinigami's back. "It'll just take sometime."

Nick took another drink. "I'm Nick by the way." He ordered another, and then turned to the other two ",And your names are?"
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: A night out...(open)   A night out...(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:31 am

Kuroi poured abit more sake... He drank this slower now he felt better, now that he had let it out but he still wanted to crawl into that bottle...

"Sora, Kuroi, 11th seat, 3rd division, although i should be the lowest rank possible in 4th division......"

Kuroi took a sip again, Kuroi was now what you might call buzzed... and thats after a cup and a half of Sake... Tonight was going to get a little heavy....

Last edited by Darkness on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: A night out...(open)   A night out...(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:09 pm

Ri smiled kept on his face as the barmaid returned with his three drinks but it fade a
quickly after Kuroi's story. Ri dropped his head slightly then raised his glass and in a quick motion sent the drink into his mouth and swallowed it. out of respect for the fallen he waited a moment before rejoining the conversation.

"Ri...." Ri said slowly as he wave his hand slightly. He knew why Kuroi had come to the bar , it was the reason he had drank for many a few time and he knew it was best to let him work it out.
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: A night out...(open)   A night out...(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:48 pm

"Nice to meet you guys." Nick joined Ri in drinking for the fallen. He know knew why Kuroi was so depressed. Nick gave a kind smile "Its not just you it happens to the most of us." Nick said all that he could on that matter. He wouldn't be to completely help Kuroi cope, because that is something that he would have to do on his own. Nick took his next drink and he was starting to feel the heat of the drink flowing through him, he vision began to blur, and his face got hot, he knew he should stop there he didn't want to have to crawl home.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: A night out...(open)   A night out...(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:56 am

Kuroi had downed his third cup of sake when he was tapped on the shoulder... Kuroi hadnt noticed them come in, most unlike him, but they were here and patrons began clearing out.

There were about a dozen or so men, all big muscular and had Zanpaktou, either as knives or katanas.

Kuroi estimated their numbers without turning, when the brute who tapped Kuroi on the shoulder spoke, he was obviously the leader...

"You, Shrimpy Shinigami, you are in our seats..."

"There are plenty of other seats moron", Kuroi said before anyone had a chance to respond complaintly...

"Ya know there are 3 things i hate in this world, Shinigami, Smartasses, and people who take my seat, guess what, you descretly fit into both catagories, now get the hell out before we send you to hell"

"You know what i hate right now..."

"What?"

Kuroi Murmured under his breath, "Hado 1 Sho"before saying"You"

Kuroi snapped out of his chair turning almost instantly throwing a the kidou reinforced punch... it made contact... throwing him into a few of his cronies who were bulky enough to catch him while the rest drew their Zanpaktou, Kuroi ripped his through the sheath, having it fall off his back, and gripped his Zanpaktou, ready to take them all on...
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A night out...(open)   A night out...(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:05 am

Ri watched the brute touch Kuroi and knew what was about to happen. He downed his last two drink as he heard Kuroi cast his kido and then rise from his chair. Ri stood up smiled as he drew his Zanpakuto and the local patrons of the bar move either to the far end or ran outside.

"I love bar fight" Ri said his Irish accent coming threw very heavily, it always did when he drank. "You's should know he's fairly pissed off so I'd run"

The group laughed at Ri who smiled at least now he could say he warned them. Ri thought of just using a kido and sending them on the way but he like the bar and did want to damage it so he decided to do a little sword play.
Back to top Go down
kyoujn

kyoujn

Male
Number of Posts : 16
Registration Date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: A night out...(open)   A night out...(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:49 am

Myou had been sat in his old spot in the bar he had spent a lot of his life now. Shinigami had been turning up here more and more which hadn't bothered the owner much as the last troublemaker had left with his tail between his legs, thanks to Myou. He leaned back on his chair taking in the sights around the bar. There were a new nice lookers which Myou liked the look of a few of the regulars near the bar and some Shinigami sat discussing something which seemed to pain one of them. However other Shinigami walked in, around a dozen one of which Myou recognised all to well. There were a few just following the crowd but the one closer to the front with the ugly looking face, it was the same guy which started all the trouble here before, and was the one which Myou had sent packing the last time.

They moved toward the group of Shinigami sitting down and started an argument over who's seat it was. This was short lived when the one used kidou to knock back one of the dumber looking one's this started hostilities between the groups and the owner looked towards Myou. He sighed he wasnt a bouncer, a hero or even a fully trained Shinigami. He muttered under his breath regarding his bad luck and rose from his chair, nodded toward the owner and started to walk over towards the groups. "Hey why all the hostilities guys" he said walking toward them, then drew his own Zanpakuto out and pointed it to the one he recognised, "and you ugly you know what happened last time you started a fight here" The ugly Shinigami jumped a bit when her saw Myou "YOU!!" he exclaimed "Your not going to win this time" as he looked around his larger group of Shinigami trying to prove his strength in numbers. Myou sighed he was as dumb and ugly as he was before so there was going to be no other way around this. Myou stood close to the Shinigami who had been here just to have a quiet drink and told them "Gentlemen I believe they want a physical lesson in the art of bar brawls. Lets not disappoint them."
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: A night out...(open)   A night out...(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:22 am

Nick joined them and pulled out his Zanpaktou out of his violin. The group of brutes looked at him and pointed laughing at his tonto form zanpaktou. "Don't let the size fool you it just going to be a lot more painful when it cuts through you." Nick smiled at the others and the new comer than he took down a couple more drinks, he could now completely feel the sake flow throughout his body and the heat flushed to his face. He smiled at the group of guys drunkenly he walked up to one and threw a drunken punch. He laughed when the guy was hit square in the jaw. "Come on guys lets do this whooooooo!
Back to top Go down
kyoujn

kyoujn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A night out...(open)   A night out...(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:12 am

It seemed combat was now unavoidable the players were all set the others had cleared awaiting the carnage. silence hit the two group's as both sides awaited the other to make the first move. Then the ugly Shinigami could not wait any longer "GET THEM" he screamed and the brawl was on. Each Shinigami took their own opponent and Myou went straight towards ugly, who proceeded to strike downwards with his zanpakuto. Myou dodged narrowly missing the blade and struck with his knee into ugly's stomach. It winded the Shinigami and Myou proceeded with a strike to the back of the head, which downed ugly. Myou felt smug that his long term enemy had met teh dirt twice, so smug that he didn't notice the other Shinigami quite in time, as a friend of ugly's swung his blade toward Myou.

He dodged but this time not so well as the blade bit into his clothes and nicked into the skin of his chest. A small gush of blood spilled from his front as he landed backwards onto the ground into the wall. Before Myou could get up though the Shinigami was upon him ready to finish his life "shit" Myou thought to himself as he rose his blade up ready to defend whatever incoming attack this Shinigami was about to give. The Shinigami gave a dirty smirk as he rose his blade ready to strike down on the downed student.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: A night out...(open)   A night out...(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:56 pm

Kuroi stood... and then exploded in a heap of swirling blades and heavy reiatsu, some of which could be seen as a tan- brown color if you caught a glimpse of him not against wood...

Kuroi imobilized 3 of the big men before having to even block. The first one he deflected was a downward slash, Kuroi handled the blade and the wielder by deflecting his blade and the sidestepping to the right to hook his blade around the mans neck and accelerated his face into the nearby bar table, imoblizing him...

Kuroi yelled... "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE", Kuroi charged the man who was attacking the student... and did a 'Karate Kick' to the mans face, and that probably hurt more than anything... but not injured... Kuroi stood, the same tan-brown aura hovering around him... and waited for the next move to be made...
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A night out...(open)   A night out...(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:44 pm

Ri laughed as the bar erupted into fights and he returned to his seat. He was all for fighting when ever needed but Kuroi and the others had it well handled , besides if anything happened Ri could jump in should he be need.

"Jean" Ri called out over the sound of the fighting but she was already close at hand and sat down opposition Ri placing a bottle on the battle and pouring four glasses out.

"How many fights those that make now" Ri asked as both he and Jean threw their drinks into the back of their mouth and swallowed.

"Today this is the fourth " Jean said as she tossed her cup away into the scuffle. Both Ri and Jean had seen enough bar fight in their days and so had grown accustom to talking during them , well at least to the ones Ri wasn't involved in
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: A night out...(open)   A night out...(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:57 pm

Nicks drunken posture was now more strict as he took his fighting pose with in an instant he vanished from the brutes eyes his shadow still on the floor. Before the brute looked up where Nick came flying down he was pressed to the floor with Nicks leg as it came down on the brutes neck. When the brute hit the floor the brutes friend approached Nick and brought his sword down towards Nicks leg. Nick turned toward him seated on the floor and threw his leg up at the sword kicking it out of the brutes hands, and then threw his other leg at his opponents face. Now in the standing position Nick stumbled back and fell under the table where Ri was drinking with a friend.

Nick reached from under the table and started to pat the top side of the table until he found a bottle and brought it under the table. "Thank you," he said from underneath the table as he placed the bottle back on the table. Nick crawled out from under neath the table and looked around at everyone fighting. He saw a group of them trying to pick up their friend that he knocked out and ran at them, but stopped as he saw a pretty barmaid walk by and he decided to follow her. "Hi" He tipped his hat to her and took a drink off her tray.
Back to top Go down
kyoujn

kyoujn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A night out...(open)   A night out...(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:10 pm

With his would be killer grounded Myou got himself off the ground. He nodded his appreciation to Kuroi for the save, he saw how powerful the other Shinigami were which made Myou's, own power look so lacking. It was no wonder as he was still a student training in the arts of the Shinigami. He decided though if he were to get stronger he had to take this as training, and so leapt into the battle once again, striking one of the brawlers in the face. In turn the trouble making Shinigami let out a gasp as he landed on the ground, though this was no time to marvel at a small victory Myou carried on until himself and all his ally Shinigami had finished off the last of the trouble makers.

Dusting himself off Myou looked over to his would be allies and gave a big cheesy grin to them. "We showed them" he said with the over confidence that was expected from students, as he went to get a bottle from the bar. He secretly hoped he was not being to bold, as he walked over and sat with the Shinigami's who had not taken to much interest in the fight. he asked them "So what squad you all from?", hoping to start a conversation after the night they had all had so far.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: A night out...(open)   A night out...(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:28 am

Arawn let out a loud groan. Something was laying on top of him making it hard to breathe. With a grunt he pushed the chair off his chest and stood up. He wasn't sure were he was, the glasses and bottles at his feet were clue enough. He had remembered looking around town, and stopping for a drink. His head started to pound, it seems he had way too much. It was then his eyes fell upon the many bodies thrown about the room. Apparently he had missed out on the fun. Before he could worry about the police showing up he noticed the shinigami standing over the thuggish rabble. He knew shinigami protected souls and what not, but were they like the police too? He didn't hear any sirens no screams for help. He could only guess this was one of the further lawless regions where might made right. And these shinigami seemed strong enough. He noticed another student uniform among the group. His head still pounding, he knew he wouldn't make it back in this state. "Pardon me." He starts politely, ignoring the throbbing of his temples. He makes his way to the bar. "Think I could tag along with you guys? I'm kinda lost. I only need help getting back to Sereitei."
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: A night out...(open)   A night out...(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Nick who followed the pretty barmaid back to the table turned his head towards the others. "Name's Nickolas Sane, 12th squad." Nick replied to the one that had begun the brawl. Nick smiled as he turned to the other. "I don't see why not." Nick seemed to have sobered up quite quickly, but it usually always happened like that when he met a cute girl. She batted her eyes and blushed. Nick took her hand and kissed it all the while he started into her eyes. She left them be and continued with her work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night out...(open)   A night out...(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A night out...(open)
Page 1 of 1