The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just an unordinary night (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Helado

Helado

Male
Number of Posts : 131
Job/Interests : Freezing over my enemies
Quote : Freeze in my presence
Registration Date : 2011-02-07

just an unordinary night (open) Empty
PostSubject: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:56 pm

It was a beutiful night witha fullmoon in karakura town, the streets were lively because of some festival going on. The streets had crowds of people on the road and vendors lining every corner of the streets selling nicnacs for the festival. Isaac was walking the streets wondering what kind of festival was going on around town. It was very surprising that there werent any hollows around to cause some trouble on these people."what a drag"isaac said to himself as he walked past a vendor selling what looked like demon masks to some little kids."whats wrong with you isaac youre usually very lively around these times"dalrag said in his usual stern tone. Isaac didnt really reply to dalrags question he just kept walking till he found a nearby bench and sat down to watch the parade go by. It was a marvelous parade people in a dragon dancing around and people on a float throwing beads out to the kids. After it was over isaac stood up from the bench and walked over towards a food stand and bought some cotton candy and took a bite into it, it was the sweetest thing he ever tasted. Isaac finished the cotton candy off and threw away the stick. Isaac thought in his mind if this day could be any less ordinary for this town that is usually riddled with hollows and shinigami.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Job/Interests : Bussiness Management
Quote : Be nice to people on your way up because you'll need them on your way down.
Registration Date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:39 pm

EPic Fail On Lulu's PArt
Back to top Go down
http://coloholics.net/index.php?showuser=3366
Aoi Yui

Aoi Yui

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Location : Wandering In This Glourious Place Called Your Pants
Job/Interests : I am allergic To Work
Quote : I am not racist. I hate everybody in General
Registration Date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:57 pm

Aoi was out with a couple of friends enjoying the vibrant night, things were colorful & almost magical to the human eye. Aoi was having a lovely time but she was on alert as well stopping every once in a while for hollow activity. She wasn't much of a fighter but she could at least keep the hollow at bay. Her friends all laughed & giggled but Aoi knew something wasn't right, someone or something was here she couldn't sence it but she could feel it.

"......I wonder what time it is girls you know our parents don't like us being out too late"

Her friends sobbed & whined a bit, they knew Aoi was right but they were having too much fun, it was a friday night after all & school wasn't a pertaining factor. They thought for a moment on what they should do & finnaly made a decision. One girl spoke out.

"We are gonna stay & enjoy the party! I mean we know it's a week-night but come on we are girls we need some freedom."
The other girls nodded & kinda huddled behind the one brave girl who spoke. Aoi was a bit of a strict rule upholdng girl rarely & it was really intence, so when one girl dis-agreed the rest got scared. Aoi laughed bit & lightly smiled.

"Alright, alright it's fine we can enjoy the scene tonight!"

Aoi jumped into the small group of girls & laughed with them, but Aoi knew deep down something was about to happen & it wasn't going to end well.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:13 pm

As isaac was walking the streets, he kept thinking of the the night he met his own kind here. As he kept looming over this thoughts ignoring the festivities of the festival he accidently bumbped into a girl who was talking in a group with wat appeared to be her friends."sorry"isaac said as he stopped and sensed something odd about the girl, could she be a shinigami so isaac decided to tail her to see if she was anythin out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Why were these pathetic humans so cheerful? The night had come, it was time to huddle in their home and fear the dark. This was the time of monsters and death and they danced and sung with reckless abandon. Stratus clicked his tongue quite annoyed. It was bad enough they thought themselves the rules of the planet. But now they didn't know their place. They were cattle, meat, to be dealt with as their gods deemed fit. And their gods were beast such as he; hollows. The frail humans served no other purpose than to be eaten. They should be proud to be come with such an superior creature, even if it was just the stomach. The snickered. The town was alive with activity. But people didn't see what lurked not far above them. The darkness was still there despite how many lights they put up. Some traveled in groups others in pair, and still more all alone. He would feast on them all. And they would fear every shadow once more. A man stood slumped against a wall by the alley. Stratus scaled down the wall to the ground hidden in the dark. He reached out of he deep shadow and grabbed the man around his face; stifling any scream. Not a soul noticed the man's disappearance. The gray hollow feasted on the flesh and soul, a blood mess formed at his feet as he ripped away chunks of dying meat. "Drink and be merry humans, you have angered your god, and now he grants you death." With mighty leap he was on the roof again and moved down the street.
Back to top Go down
Aoi Yui

Aoi Yui

Male

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:51 pm

Aoi was lightly chatting with her friends & having a good time. The light around them flashed as they roamed the festival. Aoi was still keeping an eye out for hollow when she bumped into a man a much larger man. Someone who gloomed over her as she fell back onto her rump from the wall she basically ran into.

"Owie, I am really sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you."

Aoi's friends helped her up, they didn't like this man off the back, they were very skeptical of him, & quickly pulled Aoi away. Aoi confused was pushed into a nearby restarant for a quick snack at the late hour. Aoi pondered on the guy she ran into he felt diffrent than most people she met. 'Was he a hollow?..... no he couldn't be he would have attacked me maybe he is a shinigami, no my firends see him.......what is he.' Aoi was so lost in thought the waiter touched her shoulder.

"What would you like this fine night dear?"

"Water please & a small bowl of fried & white rice mixed with beef please."

Aoi lightly smiled at the very kind waiter as he scurried off into the back. Little did Aoi know the man she was pondering about was on her trail & not far behind.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Isaac hide in an alleyway watching the girl and her friends stop at a restaruant, but as isaac was about to leave the alley way he saw some red liquid on the ground and off in the corner of his eye he saw a dead body"ahh shit"isaac muttered as he moved out of the alleyway and hid his reiatsu from the sense of a would be attacker"damn those hollows"isaac mummered to himself as he entered into the restaruant and sat in an adjacent seat from the girl"what could she be"isaac thought to himself."dalrag keep youre senses out for a hollow"isaac asked his doll telepathically."sure"dalrag replied in his usually stern tone. As isaac sat there the waiter came up to him and asked him if he wanted anything"ill take a coke"isaac said to the waiter not keeping his eyes off the girl.
Back to top Go down
Aoi Yui

Aoi Yui

Male

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Aoi watched as the man she bumped into earlier snuck in & sat down out of the cornor of her eye, lightly giggling to keep him from seeing her. She didn't know what he was up too but she knew she had to get her friends away from this creeper. Aoi stood up & hoped on the table to make a speech.

"GIRLS!.........."

Aoi made a nice decent pause to attempt to scare the man away before she spoke again.

"WE WILL DO AN ALL NIGHTER & SUFFER THE CONSEQUNCES LATER!!"

Aoi's friends cheered, & giggled. They were a bit reliefed Aoi loosened up, but they didn't know why Aoi did it but they didn't care Aoi waso n the table doing what she does best being optimistic! Aoi's friends tickled Aoi's legs & she fell back landing in her seat in an akward position & that really got everyone laughing!

"Aww now come on guys, I could hav- Hahahahha!"

Aoi her-self replayed the fall in her mind & it was actually funny. She repositioned & sat down correctly as there food arrived, They all grabbed there plates & dug in. Aoi kept a close look on the guy tailing them & tried to think of another way to make him leave indirectly.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:33 pm

Already the streets ran red. From each alley he was slowly amassing bodies. He had struck a group of three on the this time. Spitting his sticky slime upon them like a net and then pulling them up.
"Fishing for humans." he snickered as he bit into the second of the group. One of the humans, a male, had hit his head on the way up and was already dead. The third human could only make muffled cries as she watched her fried get eaten by an invisible creature. She tried to struggle against her slimy bonds to no avail. She cried, and waited her turn.

Some time later, Stratus was done. His appetite for violence nor flesh filled. Just killing humans was fun, but he liked for them to put up some fight, even if it was a little resistance. For fun he threw a half eaten leg into the mass of people below. Perhaps something to spice up the night. Those human police did have weapons, they hurt, but hardly threatening.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:45 pm

Isaac watched th girl make a spectacle in the resturaunt but he had to keep his composure to not laugh outloud when she fell."this girls preety funny"isaac said to himself. As the coke arrived he gave the man the money and took a sip of the drink, as he was sipping the soda isaac heard a cry from the streets. Isaac dropped the soda and ran out the door and saw people running from a severed limb on the ground, could this be a joke isaac thought to himself. But then he noticed a humanoid looking figure on a roof near where the limb was placed. Isaac ran to the building and went to an alleyway and formed the armour partiall around his arms and scailled the wall till he reached the top. He stood up and staired at the hollow"you love to cause some trouble dont you"isaac shouted as he walked towards the hollow totally forgetting the woman he was tailing earlier.
Back to top Go down
Aoi Yui

Aoi Yui

Male

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:01 pm

Aoi & her friends heard the scream & the rush of Terror. Aoi quickly began acting frantic & scared running off leaving her friends stunned Aoi needed to get as much distance from the creeper as possible, but when she looked back where he was suppose to be he was just leaving the restaurant. Aoi 's friends zoomed past her scared for there lives.

"AOI COME ON!! Dont just stand there!!! RUN!"

Aoi began fake running & cut short into an alley, her friends ran off practically sure Aoi was behind them. Aoi then felt what seemed to be an 2 omunious reiastu. She could tell one was was hollow but the other was off, it wasn't much diffrent that the man she bumpped into's reiastu but......it was just weird to Aoi.

"I dont know whats going on but, imma go see what it is."

Aoi rushed back past the restaurant, & looked at the mangled arm, & as police just arrived on the scene Aoi ducked into the alley way filled with blood. She stepped all in the blood & even on an un-eaten liver.

"Ewwwww!!!! But where did this come from......"

Aoi spied the holes in the wall from supposed climbing & Aoi summoned her powers.

"Release......"

Aoi's body shined a bright blue, wings sprouted from her back & shot out 14 feet. Aoi's eye's glew a bright lightning blue, she lifted her wings & shot off upward to the top of the building. As she climbed the building she could feel the reiastu power getting closer & the tension in her body began to rise. Aoi shot from inbetween the building hoovering over them revealing, 2 beings. One was the man that was following her & the other a hollow that seemed to have eaten a few bodies since blood was on the roof as well. Aoi flew quietly waiting to see what would happen not wanting to be the first attack since she was in defence form.

Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:11 pm

His gray body trembled with laughter. Here he was seeking some entertainment and it was sitting right in front of him.
"A two for one special?" He laughed sensing the two signals emerge and race at him. One from the ground and the other by air. He spied the small form hovering in the air as the rough voice called out to him from behind. "Some people are just too eager to die." He turned to face the man. Recognized the man, but the more he thought about the less he could figure out where.
"You look familiar. But that can't be, I kill everyone I meet." He pointed to the mess of blood and entrails that covered the roof and grinned. In one smooth motion formed his green crystal on his and and tried to backhand the man across the face.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Isaac felt another power in the air but focused all his attention on the hollow, he heard what the hollow said about knowing him from somewhere."i know you, you attacked our home and ran like a dog with youre tails between youre legs"isaac said. As he was about to say another word the hollow tried to backhand him"ha"isaac smirked as he formed the armour over his whole body deflecting the back hand."you think ill let you injure me"isaac cackled as he reached for the hollows arm to toss him at the other entity in the air.
Back to top Go down
Aoi Yui

Aoi Yui

Male

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:33 am

Aoi watched as the pair rambled for a moment but the hollow went in for attack. Apparently the 2 knew each other......Aoi grabbed her brass knucles from her pocket, even thought these were for her flight form she didn't know how this fight was gonna go. Aoi then saw how Isaac attempted to throw the massive hollow up at her. 'Holy,crap, I can't handle fighting! this is why I ca-, No! I can do it!' Aoi dived in if Isaac could throw the hollow Aoi could punch the hollow knocking it back

"Perish hollow!"

Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Number of Posts : 106
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.
Registration Date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:08 am

Katsumi was relaxing on the third floor of a nearby building. He was sent to watch over the festival for the eveing. Katsumi hid his reaitsu so that he wouldn't be noticed by any super human or hollow. As Katsumi sat there enjoying a small meal, he hear all the noise outside. Quickly sticking his head out of the window Katsumi noticed a girl with huge wings flying into the air. "What the hell is going on here." Katsumi quickly jumped out of the wind and onto the ground, still hiding his reaitsu. He began to run towards the disturbance and stopped in the middle of the street. As Katsumi looked up to see where the girl flew off too, he noticed a large hollow flying wildly in the air towards her. Katsumi looked down to grab his pager and as he did, he saw the severed leg. "This is Katsumi. I'm at the Festival and a large hollowed has attacked some people. There are currently 2 what appears to be superhumans, making contact with the hollow." Katsumi did not yet know that one was a bount. I will be joining them. "If you don't hear from me in 15 minutes send help." Katsumi jumped onto a building across the street from the action. Katsumi began to look around to make sure that the area was safe. "Seems like everyone ran in a hurry." Katsumi charged across the buildings and drew his Zanpakuto. Stopping in from the man who appearently threw the hollow at the girl, Katsumi made his introduction. "My names Katsumi. I'm a shinigami and was posted here to watch over the festival." Katsumi said boldly. "If you don't mind, it would probably be a good idea not to throw the hollow at someone who is trying to help. We don't know who we're dealing with and can use all the help we can get." Hoping his words made sense, Katsumi looked at the man and smiled. Knowing that he couldn't fight as well without his reaitsu, Katsumi let it out.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:15 am

The gray hollow was quite surprised the man withstood his blow. Even more shocking was to be thrown so easily from the roof into the air.
"Little bugger is strong." he muttered and he flipped end over end into the sky.
The next moment he felt a hard kick to the back, that sent him crashing towards the ground. Stratus expelled slime into crystal around his body to cushion the impact with the rock below. It still hurt, but nothing was broken other than his pride. With a grunt he stood up again. The green shell shattered around him. Looking up he could see the young lady with wings.
"Think I'll pluck the chicken first." He created a crystal spear, aimed and tossed it. He quickly made another ready to throw again.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:30 am

Isaac watched it sail towards the woman in the air until he heard a voice from behind, as he turned around he saw another man standing there."we allys"isaac laughed as he heard what the shinigami said"but we could easily take this one on together"isaac muttered as he let his armour turn back into his bracelets. But as he saw the hollow hurdle to the air it was suddenly hit by the figure in the air and thrown into the ground, but it survived the impact then stood back up and created one of its damn spears and threw it towards the flying figure."well im not going to let the girl get hurt"isaac said as he watched the spear zoom by."zeige diche, dalrag"isaac shouted as his bracelets glowed then vanished and reappearing as his 3 story golem and then putting his hand in front of the woman blocking the spear and shattering it."its that guy again, i wanted to hurt this one so bad for destroying my face"dalrag said as he moved his massive hand towards the hollow to crush him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi Yui

Aoi Yui

Male

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:30 am

Aoi was a bit confused she knew her punch was powerful, but why didn't the hollow discintegrate? A bit lost she wasn't paying attention & didn't see the hollow was throwing a spear at her Aoi drew her wings in & prepared fro some damage but a rather large rock hand blocked the attack. She opened her wings & sighed in relief.

"Thanks, I dont know how I would have been affected by that spear."

Aoi didn't know that the man that stalked them was it's owner but she was still happy the thing saved her, as it made it's way back to the hollow attemtping to crush it. Aoi followed behind the rock monster with a diving punch, hoping to get a hit in on the hollow if it dodged.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:51 am

As the giant stone man blocked his attack Stratus remembered where he'd seen the man before.
"So that was you back then?" he laughed throwing the other into the ground. Instead he created a sword in each hand as the monstrosity came forward to attack.
"I guess the big ones aren't the brightest. You forgot I can cut stone!" As the hand attempted to crush him, he jumped and landed backwards to avoid it, and then jumped on top of it. He swung his sword and cut a large gash into the rock. He could feel the other energy signal approach.
"Maybe you should sit this one out princess." he sprayed slime from his mouth at the oncoming girl.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:00 am

Katsumi at this point was fed up with seeing this hollow make a joke out of everyone. He jumped in the air and towards the girl with wings. "Engulfed by the need of want. Hado 2: Reel" Katsumi shouted in mid air. Pulling the slim towards him and into the ground as Katsumi kept charging. Katsumi quickly jumped in a window to avoid being seen by the hollow. "Bakudo 19: Energy Fade." Katsumi quickly hid his reaitsu to avoid having his presence felt. Katsumi knew that as long as he can stay unseen and continue to keep the 2 fighters safe until help from Gotei 13 arrives, that everything will remain in good hands.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:27 pm

"hahahah"dalrag laughed as the hollow chipped away at his body."lets see if you can stop my new body"dalrag yelled as he shoved his other arm in the ground and startedabsorb the iron ore in the earth and started to change into his iron fome."lets see if you can hurt me now"dalrag said as he removed his arm from the earth and attempted to slap the hollow off his body, still paying no mind to the shinigami attacking from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Aoi Yui

Aoi Yui

Male

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:55 pm

Aoi saw the slime appear & she was about to dodge the attack, but the shinigami quicky pulled it away from her. Aoi was happy to see everyone trying to keep her back, but Aoi got the feeling they didn't want her there at all. As if she was in the way so she switched forms.

"Re-act & Counter!"

Aoi's wing span shortened & turned bright red & left red waves with white sparkles when she fell a few feet from the wing change. Aoi's eyes glew a maroon color & she chraged in at the hollow again. She knew it was dangerous, but she wanted a piece of action too.

"I only hope this works."
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:17 am

The gray hollow tapped his blades against the now metallic body of the towering behemoth.
"Well the big guy learned a new trick. Color me impressed." he laughed. "But even with this shiny new coat you still have the same problem as before: you're big." Stratus ran up the creature's arm. "You're slow" As the giant tried to slap him he jumped and landed on top of the hand that attacked. "And stupid." From his mouth he sprayed the sticky green slime over the golem's face to blind it. He started to laugh again. "I was going to call you ugly, but I don't want to be mean." Stratus was so busy taunting the golem he didn't notice the girl change form and advance on him.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:57 am

Katsumi wanted to make sure that nothing else happened to anyone on his watch. Katsumi already had a lot of explaining to do about the dead bodies. If this fight gets out of hand and more people die, then Katsumi would be put on cleaning duty for months. Katsumi pocked his head out the window and made his way to the roof of the building. As Katsumi made it too the roof, he noticed the girl had changed form. "What happened to you?" Katsumi said confusingly. "I'm Katsumi, I here to help. I sent a message back to Soul Society for some help." I was having problems with my transmitter so I'm not sure it went through." As Katsumi stood there as the girl flew into the air right towards the hollow. Katsumi bowed his and began to shack it back and forth. "How do these two expect to fight this hollow if they are fighting amongst themselves?" Katsumi stood on the roof waiting for an opening to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:10 am

"how dare you, you foul crea....."dalrag was cut off when the hollow shot its slime into his eyes."this things may be right about dalrags size"isaac muttered to himself, then snapped his fingers making the blinded dalrag dissapear leaving the hollow floating there then reappearing as his bracelets."im gonna handle this one myself"isaac said as the bracelets started to engulf his body. As it was finished isaac ran as fast as he could in the armour then jumped from the building then as he was in mid air he caught a glimpse of the woman zoming by as he hit the other building barely making it on the roof where the shinigami was standing."so shinigami have you made a plan to kill this thing"isaac muttered to the man, whose name isaac let slip his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just an unordinary night (open)   just an unordinary night (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just an unordinary night (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next