The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cold of the Night [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helado

Helado

Male
Number of Posts : 131
Job/Interests : Freezing over my enemies
Quote : Freeze in my presence
Registration Date : 2011-02-07

The Cold of the Night [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: The Cold of the Night [OPEN]   The Cold of the Night [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:49 pm

The night air around karakura nipped at many of the people out during the night, they either wore heavy coats to keep warm as they walked the streets or stayed home to keep warm near the fire or in there heated houses. The streets were slick from the recent snowing and the sidewalks were lined by the icey flakes. In the black night of the sky the sky appeared to crack and open up revealing an empty blackness until a lone figure exited and landed softly on the ground his long tail going back and forth. The figure was a dark purple skinned with what appeared to be ice crystals jutting out from his shoulders forearms the lining of his back to the end of his tail which was a spikeball at the end, his mask covered his face completly only showing to red eyes and a horn and was a height taller than any man. This creature was named Helado a being that is known as a hollow.

Helado scanned the area around his location it was cold to his much surprise which he loved since his power was over the cold substance itself. "What a perfect night to cause some mayhem" Helado said with a slight chuckle as he looked at some of the passing by humans and at the cars zooming by there lights slightly bothering him. Helado pointed one hand towards some humans chatting then fired a hailstorm of icicle like blades towards the humans and they sped towards there targets with intent to kill.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male
Number of Posts : 105
Registration Date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: The Cold of the Night [OPEN]   The Cold of the Night [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:38 am

Akira was taking a break from his training. Coming into the town on this frigid night, he'd decided to just hang out and see where his feet took him. He had been in an entertainment store listening to the samples of their c.d. section when he felt the energy of another spiritual being. And it didn't feel like a friendly being. He dashed out of the store, drawing the looks of the others inside in reaction to his haste. Once on the street, he felt around to try and locate the other being. It didn't take him long, as he heard the screams of humans suddenly cry out from the next block. Akira made his way towards the scene as best as he could, though he had to tread carefully around patches of ice formed on the sidewalk. Any joy that he'd been briefly showing as he found peace listening to music evaporated upon his arrival at the newcomer's location as his old hatred welled up inside of him at the sight of a hollow. Lowering his gaze to the still warm bodies of the hollow's victims, Akira was saddened by a detail he noticed.

"A meal is one thing, but that you beasts attack others at random even when they don't have high levels of spirit energy never fails to disgust me. I wonder if you're that tough when your target actually fights back. Zeige Dich Sirene."

At Akira's call, the feather pendent on his necklace glowed with a bright light and reformed into the appearance of a little winged girl, Akira's doll Sirene. The two stood on the cold street, staring at the icy monster. Akira didn't want to rush in, and chose to instead wait for the hollow's reaction to his arrival and challenge.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male
Number of Posts : 131
Job/Interests : Freezing over my enemies
Quote : Freeze in my presence
Registration Date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: Re: The Cold of the Night [OPEN]   The Cold of the Night [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:35 pm

Helado watched as the icicles impaled the humans causing them to cry out before there bitter end and this caused helado to snicker abit. He was about to set his sights on more helpless humans to slaughter until a voice rang out causing helado to turn towards the site of a white haired man who seemed so small to his height. Helado scanned over the small human eyeing the oddly white hair he had and as he looked over the odd human he muttered some odd word and his necklace glowed and vanished to reappear as a smaller human but it was a girl little wings.

"Hmm odd pair you are, and what does this matter concern you pathetic bount and yes i know of youre kind but only by hearing it over from other hollows and some talk from humans" Helado said as he rubbed the back of his head and as he did this he lifted his other hand towards the little girl "You die first then ill kill youre friend" Helado said with a little joy in his tone as he brought his hand back down to his side and the moment he did ice completly covered his arm from elbow down and formed a 4ft length blade in a jagged form.

"Now you die" Helado said with amusement as he leapt towards the small girl and swung his icelike blade in a downwards motion towards her head.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male
Number of Posts : 105
Registration Date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: The Cold of the Night [OPEN]   The Cold of the Night [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:32 am

"Pathetic...I would've agreed with you on that statement a few months ago. I was actually forced to retreat from a hollow, something that I regretted beyond words. But I'm a different person now."

Akira's face changed to a crooked smirk as the hollow rushed in aiming for Sirene. Like he was going to just stand there and let him do that. Grabbing Sirene's hand, he focused his reiatsu as she began to let out her own and transformed her body into the shape of a giant feather-shaped sword. Their two reiatsus began to synchronize with each other as Akira wielded her in this form, honing her blade to the sharpest and most durable state that they could manage. Akira held up the blade to stop the chop of the hollow's ice sword, his knees slightly buckling under the force of the giant foe and his heavy attack. He saw an opportunity to strike back afterwards, pushing up with his sword and ducking in close under the hollow's sword. He jumped up and aimed a flying knee blow at the side of the hollow's torso where it seemed less armored than the rest of its icy body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cold of the Night [OPEN]   The Cold of the Night [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cold of the Night [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1