The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unordinary night with a less than ordinary person (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female
Number of Posts : 281
Job/Interests : Telling guys im sexy and I know it
Quote : There is no fate for us. No only those who stumble and miss a step are thrown into the river we call fate
Registration Date : 2011-12-10

Unordinary night with a less than ordinary person (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Unordinary night with a less than ordinary person (Open)   Unordinary night with a less than ordinary person (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:11 pm

Shiori walks around a small field somewhere in Japan. The raven haired quincy was bored and she needed to get out. She always spent to much time indoors in a house which only she lived. The quiet she hears now is diffrent from the one at home. A peacefull silence is what Shiori heard now. She didnt mind, but a voice other than hers or Bells would be nice to hear.
"Hey bell. What do you think about this place?" Shiori seemed to say to herself but it wasnt herself it was bell. A soul that lived inside of Shiori. "Its nice I guess but isnt there a bar to go to? You know meet some guys?" Bell asked. Although she couldnt be heard by anyone else Shiori could hear her loud and clear.
"Because men dont like 'Me.' They like you. Men see me as plain, and kind of boring." Shiori says smirking. "Well thats only because you dont know how to interact with men." Bell says. "Can you blame me? Most men are ass holes. They only like you because of you use my body as a sex object." Shiori says giggling. Shiori found a large chery blossom tree and leaned against it. "Well can you blame me? You just like to adventure and your heads always in the clouds." Bell says laughing. Shiori and bell always had conversations like this.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Unordinary night with a less than ordinary person (Open)   Unordinary night with a less than ordinary person (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:14 pm

James smirked as he sipped on a steaming cup of coffee his mind wandered as he walked down the side walk with his long black coat draped over his right side concealing the ancient blade he always carried with him. It has been a long time since I have just idly walked down the street without having to worry who will stand before me as an opponent. His thoughts were just as cocky as he was it had been months since he had last seen a fight and his old joints ached for the rush of an adventure. “It is a rather ominous night…something in the air has my aura stirring…I haven’t lived to be as old as I am avoiding my gut.” He gripped Clarent under his jacket he could feel the heat of the blade almost as if it was just as anxious as he was.

A lone girl came into his vision as he stepped around the corner, dressed in all black so she almost melded into the night, “Bah! A girl is what got me worked up; I must be getting old.” Felix relaxed his grip on Clarent as he took another sip from his coffee and speeding his walk to catch up to the girl. “Hello miss.” He said with a polite smile as he walked up next to her, “A bit late to be out for a walk by yourself isn’t it, and dressed in all black if I wear to wager I would say you’re planning to rob something.” He chuckled and looked down at himself realizing he must sound like a hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female
Quote : There is no fate for us. No only those who stumble and miss a step are thrown into the river we call fate

PostSubject: Re: Unordinary night with a less than ordinary person (Open)   Unordinary night with a less than ordinary person (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Shiori and bell were quiet for the moment being. She looked up at the moon as she walked. Shiori could tell that bell was enjoying it that was until Shiori came back to the world with the voice of a man ringing into her ears.
"Oh Shiori look a man!" Bell said. At this moment in time Shiori couldnt have been happier that nobody could hear bell. Shiori looked the man up and down for a few minutes. "Well sir I assure you I would never rob something. Even though i could same the same thing about your attire." Shiori said smirking.
"Shiori, thats not how introduce yourself!" Bell says. The soul inside Shiori was always peeved when Shiori didnt act how she would.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unordinary night with a less than ordinary person (Open)   Unordinary night with a less than ordinary person (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:02 pm

It had taken the girl longer to reply than he had assumed but when she did James chuckled, “Well I am an old man I have always dressed in dark colors, and dark colors I shall always wear miss.” James moved his coffee to his right hand which slipped out from under his jacket slightly to hold his coffee, and held out his left hand in greeting, “I am James; by the way, it is a pleasure to meet you.” Though James looked like he was only around 21 in reality his real age would probably frighten the poor girl. “So miss what is it that has you out this late at night? Simply can’t sleep or is it something more?”

James idly walked side by side with the girl for the time being as he glanced up towards the stars awaiting the girl’s answer. Maybe she just likes to mull things over before she speaks…or perhaps she is just very shy. If I were in her shoes I would be to seeing a strange fellow walk up to you in the middle of the night just to talk…Oh dear I hope she thinks I am not a mugger…or worse.

Last edited by Artemis on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unordinary night with a less than ordinary person (Open)   Unordinary night with a less than ordinary person (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:28 pm

Shiori looked at James and smiled slightly but that smile soon disappeared. "Hi im Shiori. Its nice to meet you." Shiori said. She looked up as She walked side by side with James. "Im here just enjoying a nice walk." Shiori said. "Sometimes its just nice to get away from everything." Shiori said even though she didnt know what to get away from. "What are you doing out here?" Shiori asked curiously.
"There you go Shiori keep up with the conversations." Bell said to Shiori. Bell was always over exciting when Shiori meet someone new. Bell was was to friendly, alot more friendly than Shiori.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unordinary night with a less than ordinary person (Open)   Unordinary night with a less than ordinary person (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:57 pm

James chuckled politely, “Oh well I am just out for a walk myself, I find it helps settle a mind that just refuses to sleep. Naturally I am out walking almost every night because of that very thing.” He took another sip of his coffee, his eyes focused on Shiori as he peered into her aura, It’s bright…and a lot stronger than most humans, possibility of awareness is high.

“You know Ms. Shiori it is dangerous to be out here walking by yourself. In this town things seem to become a lot more active at night and I would feel horrible if a lady such as yourself was attacked.” James smiled politely once again; his age and training from his past taking over. Quickly he turned as the wind shifted This isn’t the time to be chivalrous nor do people respect that nowadays…it is all about instant gratification and thus everything ends to quickly this day in age. “I would find a place to take cover from the rain if I were you Ms. Shiori, it is about to storm. Can’t you smell the water on the air?”
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unordinary night with a less than ordinary person (Open)   Unordinary night with a less than ordinary person (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:32 pm

Shiori smirks. "Thanks for your concern but i think i could handle anything that came my way." Shiori said feeling good about herself. She knew the dangers of being out at night. Especially here this place was dangerous.
Shiori looks at James and then up into the sky. "I love the rain. It drowns out the sound of the silence." Shiori says as she looks back to the darkly dressed James.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Unordinary night with a less than ordinary person (Open)   Unordinary night with a less than ordinary person (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:46 pm

(( I bring the terror, as asked ))

It wasn't uncommon for N.I.U.S to hunt in Japan, after all it was the land that had created a lot of its hardware in life but what was uncommon was for it to be as quiet a hunt as this one had been so far. Usually when the metal serpent scoured this country it would never take long for either a spiritually attuned human or shinigami to appear. Now however it had prowled for a few days without interruption yet it wasn't entirely certain whether this was a positive or not, the abundance of human souls could not truly compare to the power kept within a more advanced being, even eating hollow was preferable. But N.I.U.S was persistent and if nothing else would keep hounding the area to simply find out if the area had simply lost its spiritual presence all together.

Ironically enough, just as it was considering the potential gravity of this while burrowing its way through the ground, it was left unaware of how close it was to ending its spiritual dryspell as the the two 'humans' passed right by it on the ground above. This was no concern to it however as it had caught wind of a soul nearby, its energy flaring as it sped off towards the witless target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unordinary night with a less than ordinary person (Open)   Unordinary night with a less than ordinary person (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unordinary night with a less than ordinary person (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Earth-
Jump to: