The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kidou list.

Go down 
+8
Niiro Sekkou
Ayame Ryouta
Kuro Crowe
Zaquri
Marlamin1
Kaiyo
Jin
Xavier Cranwell
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

Kidou list. Empty
PostSubject: Kidou list.   Kidou list. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:05 am

Ok there has been a little talk of how kidou works, so just to clear it up. You can use any kidou technique that is your characters Intel and Kidou points added together. Here is the link to the kidou techniques that are available to be used here.

>press me<

All those are fan made or canon techniques and many thanks to whoever made any of them becuase they will be useful Smile
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Male
Number of Posts : 213
Registration Date : 2009-06-04

Kidou list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou list.   Kidou list. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:08 am

Very Happy:D:D shweeeeet
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Kidou list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou list.   Kidou list. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:11 am

i like it ^^
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Kidou list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou list.   Kidou list. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:17 am

O.O *reads* well, now I know...

"...AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Zaquri

Zaquri

Male
Number of Posts : 156
Registration Date : 2009-11-18

Kidou list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou list.   Kidou list. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:15 pm

Knowing this isn't even a fourth of the battle. Believe it or not most of the kido used in this site is illogical and makes zero sense. That and they are mixing numbers up as well as names and translations and Proof.

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Kido

This is the real list
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male
Number of Posts : 236
Job/Interests : Virology
Quote : Sup, I am the friendly neighborhood Nerdy-chan!
Registration Date : 2009-07-25

Kidou list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou list.   Kidou list. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:25 pm

^^ We shall leave it to Xaviar and Kaiyo my friend.... But until then... Kidou users ( Im practically the only one lol) Will follow the original list until it is changed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

Kidou list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou list.   Kidou list. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:59 pm

excuse me, Ryouta uses kido a lot too Razz
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male

Kidou list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou list.   Kidou list. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:07 pm

"practically" XP
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

Kidou list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou list.   Kidou list. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:03 pm

I used to use that list but more I like having a longer list myself...
Back to top Go down
Zaquri

Zaquri

Male

Kidou list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou list.   Kidou list. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:14 am

It may be longer and have more cooler sounding kido but it is illogical and most of them sound kinda stupid I mean, Oil? Are you serious?
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

Kidou list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou list.   Kidou list. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:36 am

not a fan of that one...
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

Kidou list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou list.   Kidou list. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:40 pm

yeah, some of the spells don't seem thought through in the fanon/canon list- however, i do like the ones done by cyberweasel89 and wabisuke411; they both seem to know what they're doing. some of the others are ok- but i generally use the spells made up by those two
Back to top Go down
Zaquri

Zaquri

Male

Kidou list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou list.   Kidou list. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:27 pm

Bakudo 2:

Block

Effect: Gathers Kido energy into the user's hand to halt one physical attack by catching it. It cannot catch attacks of too much force.
Incantation: "Let mine glove glow with a grip of steel! Let mine digits shine with the force of stone!"

There is a kido so much similar to this with even better effects: Seki 8 , Splitting void and Enkosen

First Aid

Effect: Relieves pain and heals minor wounds such as nicks, scratches, scrapes, scars, and bruises. Can be used on oneself.
Incantation: "Let the Nightengale descend from her place at the lord's side to heal the minor wounds!

Only 4th division know how to use their reiatsu to heal, why the fuck would anybody be able to do it? There would be no point in the lesser members of fourth division if that were the case.

Guard

Effect: Essentially the double version of Bakudo 2. It gathers Kido energy to the hands to catch an attack with both hands. It can also catch attacks with much more force.
Incantation: "Let mine gauntlets sparkle with the hardness of diamonds! Let mine forearms hold fast with the steadiness of a mountain!"

Same thing as the first one I mentioned

Prayer

Effect: A healing technique that will gather minor concentations of energy from the caster's surroundings that will be directed to the hands of the user, he/she will able to direct that healing energy to a being or thing. It will heal minor cuts, abrasions, briuses, scars, lessen the flow of blood (if there is an open wound).
Incantaion: "Hear my whispers and cries of salvation, save me from the void of darkness and grant me the wish of life with this plea".

Exact same thing and problems as the fake heal kido

Steadfast

Effect: An alternative to Bakudo 2 and 5. This gathers Kido energy to the caster's forearms and legs. The user then bends their arms forward and bends their elbows so their forearms stick up so that their forearms block their face. With the Kido energy applied to the forearms, an attack can be blocked. The Kido energy applied to the legs makes sure that the force of the blow does not move the caster from the spot they are standing. Their feet remain firmly planted to the ground. Attacks of too much force can and will be able to push the caster back slightly, but rarely will they be harmed.
Incantation: "May the bucklers of the Holy Knight grace my forearms! May the boots of ten tons grace my feet! May these Angel's Arms hold me in my place so I may stand steady against all odds!"

If anyone tells me this makes sense to you battle wise then you have problems. Imagine trying to use this in a battle and tell me what result you get

There is already a 10 and it is called Hōrin (Disintegrating Circle)

There are so many problems with the ones made up now its like none of them make sense. with the exception of 1 or 3
Back to top Go down
Niiro Sekkou

Niiro Sekkou

Male
Number of Posts : 217
Quote : It is not enough to win. Others must fail.
Registration Date : 2009-07-05

Kidou list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou list.   Kidou list. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:27 pm

^i imagine that for the healing spells it comes at a cost- namely, a relatively large amount of reiatsu if one is not of the 4th Squad and therefore is not familiar with healing techniques. i always pictured these as more "field medicine" that one uses to save an ally when a healer is not available

and as for the other two...Ryouta never uses those anyway.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

Kidou list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou list.   Kidou list. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:53 pm

I also noticed they're missing the second 9...

If I'm not mistaken, that is a publicly created list, therefor subject to anyone's changing...

Can't we just submit alternate ones to the illogical/idiotic kido?

Or even devise our own list.... In fact I like the latter Idea...

Zaqura, meet with me in my conference room!

*gets in elevator, stopping it in mid-lift with emergency stop*

Let's put together a list involving all the canon and fill in with logical kido from the list, any others left open we can brainstorm over...

We'll host this new list in another thread and wait for admin approval...
Back to top Go down
Hichigai

Hichigai

Male
Number of Posts : 1
Registration Date : 2009-11-19

Kidou list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou list.   Kidou list. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:00 pm

Well then I like the sound of that, being a bit of a Bleach head I couldn't help but notice the kido properties. That and of course My name is Zaquri... There is no second A at the end >_>.....Shall I get Bakudo or hado or do you have a way we could like make up the list easily, only of course filling in numbers that aren't already used?
Back to top Go down
Zaquri

Zaquri

Male

Kidou list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou list.   Kidou list. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:02 pm

Hichigai stay in your place the question was directd towards me >_> anyways I aggree. Should we do the list Via pm? and

Quote :
Shall I get Bakudo or hado or do you have a way we could like make up the list easily, only of course filling in numbers that aren't already used?
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

Kidou list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou list.   Kidou list. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:07 pm

well for one, GET IN THE C-BOX! for two, pm works, and if you have an MSN, that does too...
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male

Kidou list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou list.   Kidou list. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:28 pm

you see.... I actually use Oil Slick the most... It is very effective for lighting a whole fighting area in fire... <.< and as the guy who uses the most kidou...I believe I should have some say in the list...
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

Kidou list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou list.   Kidou list. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:33 pm

Zaquri wrote:
Hichigai stay in your place the question was directd towards me >_> anyways I aggree. Should we do the list Via pm? and

Quote :
Shall I get Bakudo or hado or do you have a way we could like make up the list easily, only of course filling in numbers that aren't already used?

As i'm no longer admin on the site what i say dosn't count for shit, but maybe try to be more friendly to people.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

Kidou list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou list.   Kidou list. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:52 pm

My thoughts entirely Xav. Play nice or I'll make sure you don't play ever again kids Smile
Back to top Go down
Zaquri

Zaquri

Male

Kidou list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou list.   Kidou list. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:55 pm

What? Hichigai is my alternate account I was beign funny Kidou list. Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

Kidou list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou list.   Kidou list. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:58 pm

Ooookayyy.....it'd be nice if people told me this stuff >.>
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

Kidou list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou list.   Kidou list. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:29 pm

you didn't ask Smile how are we supposed to read your mind?
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

Kidou list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou list.   Kidou list. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:32 pm

My bad zaquri, thought you where being mean without reason you have my apologies. And as for Ryouta you can preety much work out what sal is thinking like this is it is a) easy and b) Involves drink you more than likely are right.

I'm only razzin ya sal xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kidou list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou list.   Kidou list. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kidou list.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next