The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kidou lesson (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kyoujn

kyoujn

Male
Number of Posts : 16
Registration Date : 2010-06-28

Kidou lesson (open) Empty
PostSubject: Kidou lesson (open)   Kidou lesson (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:10 am

Myou walked onto the grassy area in a section of the Academy, specifically designed for training Shinigami in the art of using Kidou. He looked up towards the sky, which had the sun brightly shining down with only a few clouds dotting around in no particular order. With his day dream ended before it had begun he walked on over to the teacher. He was a wise looking Shinigami who had obviously seen many students before Myou and it made Myou feel the need to show his respect before anything else. The teacher smiled and nodded his approval then turned towards the rest of the class who had turned up in a random order. "Ok" he stated loudly so that all could here, "Welcome to Kidou training I will be teaching you the art which all Shinigami must be able to call and use at any specific time." He continued his lecture talking about how to draw energy from the soul in a specific way and how to use this to create the desired Kidou.

Finally the theory was over and it was time for the practical. All the students lined up ready for this, some of the students were talking and joking as they moved into position. Myou lined up, focused strongly and being able to use Kidou, anything which progressed him closer to becoming a Shinigami was far more important than anything else in the world. As the last of the students finally lined up the teacher looked towards them trying to see just by position which of the students would mess this up. After noting the one's he knew from experience would end up on the floor he called out the first Kidou to use.

(ooc this im leaving open for another rank 0 or higher Please use any kidou you wish)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Kidou lesson (open)   Kidou lesson (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:39 pm

Arawn had arrived to the class late, no thanks to Yue. She made them take the long way around, and was nearly lost herself. Out of breath he joined the other students that had gathered in the grassy area. The teacher had begun speaking, and Arawn's question had been answered. Kido could be simply described as magic. Yes, magic. It was the art of using the spirit to create various effects. This would normally make Arawn laugh, but he reminded himself of his current situation. Things like magic shouldn't be far fetched in a place of sword wielding spirit protectors. The first class was outside for a practical exercise. The teacher wanted to see who, if any, were able to control their abilities from the start. I guess to get a better read on what he need to teach each student, or just the overall class. Kido is broken into four other sub

"I will teach you the first, and by far simplest, Kido spell." The instructor continued, "It is necessary for you for focus on your spiritual power and the words to activate this spell properly." The teacher walks to a paper with a bulls-eye covering it's front. The instructor stands about ten feet from it. He closes his eyes and then raises his right arm at the target. "This is a destructive art, Hado, so do be careful"
He points to fingers from his raised hand at the target.
"Thrust and move, forward and retreat" he starts, "Hado: #1 Sho!" There is a small flash at his fingertip and the paper rips as if someone punched through it. "This technique is merely a push, it has no real destructive power. He points now at a rock on the ground, it's size akin to a softball. "Thrust and move, forward and retreat. Hado #1: Sho!" The rock suddenly flies back as if kicked by an unseen assailant. Arawn is captivated, magic indeed.
"Now I will have you line up and attempt the same" To the other side are targets that look like cardboard boxes set on posts. "Wait your turn and then proceed after the target has been reset."
The students have already lined up, Yue is close behind Arawn. She gives him a wave. Focus spiritual power? Solun had said he possessed some, and the fact he was here proved it, but how did he control it? He hoped he would not be alone in those that are unable to do it.

The line moved slowly, everyone was given three attempts. Luck would have it, very few did succeed in knocking down the target. A few people cheered on those that did, others were in tears in their failure.
"Don't worry if you cannot, it is only a matter of time. You'll learn to better focus your power later."
It came to Arawn's turn, he was beyond nervous. He had tried to figure how he was to focus something he had never actively felt. He closed his eyes and tried to feel for something anything. He raised his right hand and pointed."Thrust and move, forward and retreat; Hado #1: Sho!" Nothing happened. "Well there goes attempt number one." He muttered. He closed his eyes again, but still felt nothing. "Okay let's try something different." He braced his left hand against his right arm,he aimed downward at the target over right hand's fingers.
"Focus on the target, focus on the words." The teacher reminded, he could hear the other students shout their attempts. Slowly Arawn drowned their voices out. Focus. Focus. There was only him and the target, Arawn stood motionless. Then there was a tickle, perhaps an itch. "Thrust and move, forward and retreat; Hado #1: Sho!" Arawn notices a small spark from the tips of his fingers, the box target wobbles, but doesn't fall. Maybe it was just the wind. The tickle is gone,effort wasted, he halfheartedly speaks the incantation once more with no effect. He leaves the front of the line. Yue approaches him excitedly, even though she hadn't knocked the target either, she see seems energetic. "Next time I'll knock down everyone's target!" she exclaims. Arawn hoped the next class would be indoors

(OOC: Still open for others in training )

Last edited by Arawn on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Job/Interests : Bashing fundies.
Quote : I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Kidou lesson (open)   Kidou lesson (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:51 am

The instructor was getting very frustrtated. It seemed shinigami quality had slipped in the recent years, and less than average of the students had suceeded in their first task. Kido was a difficult art, but necessary for survival in the war outside the Academy's walls.
"One moment students." The instructor called, as he spied an older student walking past. witha quick pseudo shunpo, he appeared in front of the new student, and was immensly happy to see the student's eye's widen in suprise at his sudden appearence.
"Draze, my boy!" he yelled, loud enough for the students to hear. "Come and show the new students how one works their kido!"
Draze, who was looking round the teacher, focused on him, bowed, and said "Sir, I would enjoy aiding the students, but I am late for a pressing engagement.""Nonsense!" the teacher replied. "This won't take a second." and he grabbed Draze and dragged him to the field.
"Sir, why did you agree to teach kido if your a swordsman? Your kido is barely better than mine." Draze muttered to his captor.
"Because I need the extra hours to look good on my resume." the teacher replied. "And though my kido spells may be junior, my swordsmanship is enough to take you down a notch or three. Start casting."
"Draze here is going to show us the proper teqnique of casting kido. Pay attention to both his forms, the words he says and his reitsu!" the instructor said, again addressing his students.
With a sigh, Draze waved a hand, muttered "Sho", and saw the cardboard dummy fall down. He turned to leave as the dummy reset itself.
"Again Draze! More fire into it!" the instructor called out.
"More fire? Fine!" Draze replied angrily. "Let the swallow chirp at its finest and emit its power. Hado 3. Crimston strike. Engulfed by the need of want come forward. Hado 2. Reel."
Draze chanted slowly, enunciating every word. Holding a pulsing ball of red light in his hand, Draze fired the second spell first, and brought the dummy flying through the air towards him. When it was at arms length, Draze help up his hand, and released the crimson strike. The bolt of red energy incinerated the dummy, setting it on fire to leave nothing but ashes.
"Uhh....Thats all for outside students. Please head inside, where we can further our practise." the instructor said, eyeing Draze with a dissaproving stare as the student turned to leave again.
Back to top Go down
kyoujn

kyoujn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou lesson (open)   Kidou lesson (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:25 am

As Myou was getting ready to line up with the rest of the class even with the few who had turned up late. The first Kidour was called, "please demonstrate Hado #1 Sho." The theory was over our knowledge of how to use Kidou had been taught, it was finally time to test what we had learned. One by one the students lined up and after the teacher had shown the way of how to bring out the kidou and now we had to try. The students had varying degree's of success some managed to call out a hint of the hadou some were just waving there fingers franticly with nothing but a trickle of kidou coming out. Myou witnessed the two late comers succeed it getting some power out from their souls.

This gave Myou an idea, as he was watching every-bodies methods he thought of a way to really let it go first time. It was his turn and he pointed his finger out closed his eyes and pushed everything inside his soul to his finger he felt everything he had was lying right in front of him "Ill show everybody" he thought to him self as he started to call out the incantation. Finally he called out the final words "Hado #1 Shu" what happened was an explosion of power from his finger so much so that Myou with his feet not properly spaced out to give himself a firm grounding, made him fly backwards, and land on his back. The hado though fired first far to high into the air missing the targets by miles.

The teacher sighed at what he had seen and as the other students giggled while Myou was getting himself off the ground the teacher moved with a shunpo to the other side to talk to another student. He then proceeded to drag the student towards where Myou and the other students were. "Draze here is going to show us the proper teqnique of casting kido. Pay attention to both his forms, the words he says and his reitsu!" Draze performed a perfect hado and Myou was amazed on the effect such an ability had. He then was asked to push further into his abilities and thus Draze did. Though this did mean the end of the targets in a burning glory. Myou watched wide eyed at the total destruction that had come from Draze's hand, and although Myou was impressed the Teacher wasnt so. "Uhh....Thats all for outside students. Please head inside, where we can further our practise." He said to the students and we all started to move into the academy to finish up the lesson.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Job/Interests : Bashing fundies.
Quote : I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Kidou lesson (open)   Kidou lesson (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:06 am

The instructor grabbed the neck of Draze's robes, and dragged him through the door. Muttering quietly, he addressed Draze.
"Get some dueling started between them. They can only use Hado 1. No swords, but they can attack with fists and feet as well. Write down which students seem talented."
"And where will you be?" Draze whispered back.
"I have to work on an important experiment in another building." the instructor said quietly, turning to leave.
"No doubt involving a knife and fork." Draze said to the retreating intructor, who turned a glaring leer at draze before leaving the building.
With a sigh, Draze picked up a pencil and a few sheafs of paper. Turning to address the new students, he spoke up.
"A, B, A, B, A, B-" Pointing at individual students in turn. When all students had a letter, he spoke again. "Right, As, find a B, and then go opposite him or her to the other side of the room. Bs stay here, and keep opposite of your partner. When I clap, you may begin using any kido you know at the enemy. if you defeat your opponent, you advance to the next round."
Draze clapped, the sharp sound ringing around the room.
Back to top Go down
kyoujn

kyoujn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou lesson (open)   Kidou lesson (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:53 am

Myou couldn't help but feel a little sorry for the student that the teacher was dragging. He just seemed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time., as the teacher was now issuing instructions to him on what we were doing next. Myou thought about how one day he would probably be like that unfortunate student once he mastered the arts of being a Shinigami. Though thinking of being a Shinigami was something that was almost comforting to Myou as this was why he came here, why he was training so that he could become a Shinigami.

The student that had been left in charge started to move Myou's group into a specific order and begun to explain what was about to happen next "Right, As, find a B, and then go opposite him or her to the other side of the room. Bs stay here, and keep opposite of your partner. When I clap, you may begin using any kido you know at the enemy. if you defeat your opponent, you advance to the next round.". That what the game entailed and Myou was more than keen to show he could get this right.

His opponent was a shy looking girl with short black hair, she really seemed the type which didn't want to hurt anybody "a healer in the making" Myou thought to himself as he decided to let her fire the first shot. When the lead student clapped kidou fired from everywhere, mostly at there targets, sometimes firing off in other directions but Myou waited for the girls shot. She hesitated at first but then built it up within to fire her Kidou. "Hado #1 Shu" she cried out pointing at Myou while closing her eyes. The shot did move towards Myou, but it had no intent within it, no desire to harm so by the time it reached its target it harmlessly ruffled his robes like a breezy day.

It was time for Myou to fire back, seeing how he could see his opponent was not a fighter made him feel protective more than destructive. It made him reassess what had happened before so he controlled the build up of power behind his shot as he called out the incantation. Hado #1 Shu he called out with far mroe control and knocked the student off her feet. Myou checked and was glad to see she was not hamed, cept for maybe a sore rear. With new found confidence in kidou Myou moved onto his next target the student who had turned up late before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidou lesson (open)   Kidou lesson (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kidou lesson (open)
Page 1 of 1