The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kidou List (Open For Submissions)

Go down 
+16
Draylontis
Stratus
chenchen21621
Shikuro
Shenzo
Kaoseu Enjel
Aslanemperor
Arawn
Kuro
Ri O'Nocht
Duquin
Jin
Marlamin1
Leden
Tenma Yamato
Darkness
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

Kidou List (Open For Submissions) Empty
PostSubject: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:17 am

Submit the Kidou here to be reviewed and added. Put a number, but it may be changed. All Canon Kidou will be used as well as the non-categorized ones on Bleach wiki with the exceptions of the Visored and Custom Kidou.

Any Bakuto will deal with impairment

Any Hado will be dealing with elemental or just destruction...

If the chant isn't used a shinigami's spell will only be half as powerful. Only half of the user's Spirit is used when figuring the overall strength of the sleep (1/2 Spirit rounded down. 11 -> 5)

Template
Name:
Effect:
Incantation: (required for non canon)
Creator:

Binding (Bakudo)
Spoiler:

Destruction (Hado)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Darkness on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:25 pm; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:24 pm

Im suprised people are not jumping all over this...
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male
Number of Posts : 187
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:54 pm

Some people prefer making kido in bulk and are making larger lists to post here I think
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:16 pm

Ok the Fan Fiction Site has well Deleted the fan fiction created parts, Im saving their list, here, You may submit replacements for Kidou too i will also be adding out retarded ones... eventually
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male
Number of Posts : 192
Quote : A True swordsman is strong like a tiger but a free as crane
Registration Date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:26 pm

ooooo
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

I figure i shouldnt just approve my own stuff

Hado 30?
Name: Midori Hi Jikkou(緑の火実行 Green Fire Execution)
Effect: A ball is summoned into 1 or 2 hands, 2 hands nessicary to control a bigger blast, And the ball fires a beam only as wide as the ball, Making it useful for precise shots, or Exectuions.
Incantation: Water, what gives life to those who i seek to end, Lightning, what Creates the fire in my hand, Combine, and deliver your judgment upon this soul.
Creator: Darkness

Bakuto 20s rank?
Name: Tetsuori(鉄おり Iron Cage)
Effect: A bar is summoned into the hand of the caster, which can either be dropped into the ground or pushed(it will go into the ground like Byakukya's sword does) and when the bar is pushed into the ground 24 identical rods 15 feet long shoot up from the ground to form a cone around the target.
Incantation: 4 elements, forge iron, and imprison the infractor, who's endless sin must be blocked from Eden.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:24 am

Unfortunately we're going to have to add all numbers to make this fair for kido apps. They require at least 5 of each tier to progress so there needs to be 20 of each to choose from...

I'll mull over some ideas... Good work Dark! If this gets all the kido finished then I'll get Kaiyo and the two of us will instate it as the official kido list...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Jin

Jin

Male
Number of Posts : 213
Registration Date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:17 am

Name: Lunar strike
Effect: A small orb of white forms at the user's finger tip and shoots into the sky, sitting there for a short while, like an imitation moon. although during this short time it expands bfefore then shooting down at the opponent's location. after being shot up it will sit in the sky coming down to attack in the next post.
Incantation: Fenrir cry your mighty howl, cage the sin of motals betwixt your jaw and tear from them the will to oppose your wrath.

Creator: Jin

ADDED AS 18
Back to top Go down
Duquin

Duquin

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Job/Interests : Japan, Swords, Combat, and Video games
Quote : Some one once said to Voltaire "life is hard" Voltaire replied, "Compared to what?"
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:36 am

((I dont know about here but temporal stasis and spatial teleportation usually aren't given numbers on most forums I see and are labeled "forbidden" or "other" kind of like who reverse demon is.

On hadous 97 and 99, I think they should be edited or removed, 97 is bad because it opens up the gates of hell forcefully which makes no sense and would at least require the sacrifice of an evil soul. Then it releases tendrils which is different from the demonic gate keeper cannon has shown to exist beyond the doors. Editing it would probably be for the better just so it fits with the universe a bit more. As for 99 it's an auto hit and entirely godmod, if you have a problem with someone and don't mind your character dying(which I find is common among people who've reached the top with no more progression possible) then you can just use this spell and no matter what they die. It's impractical and should be removed entirely :/ Or at the very least be made unnumbered and labeled "forbidden" and require some kind of quest of high dificulty or something in order to learn it.))

Name: Bakudou #94 - Wicked Dragon's Tomb
Effect: This is a 3 part spell
Part 1 - A circular black void opens from beneath the opponent and countless black hands with seemingly endless and highly flexible arms of reiatsu reach up to grab them all over, some wrapping around the opponent's limbs to further limit mobility.
Part 2 - The bindings grow barbed hooks and constrict around the target ensuring that the barbed hooks dig in and become impossible to remove without causing more damage. A circular white void also opens above the target and a clear barrier of dense reiatsu forms between the edges of the two voids effectively locking the target away into a cylindrical casing.
Part 3 - The tips of 12 pure white spears emerge from the white void eventually revealing hands that are holding them. These 12 spears are then violently trust into all twelve of the limbs major joints with a twisting motion. Then with the shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees, and ankles all impaled the two voids collapse towards each other making a now solid seal around the target of swirling black and white reiatsu. A massive explosion then takes place inside of the containment noticeable from the outside only through hearing it and the smoke left over as the barrier fades away.
Incantation: This spell has 3 incantations
Part 1 - "Ancient ties that bound the damned, infinite darkness that blinds those who have sinned against the tower! Reach out and grasp the one who's existence must be denied and drag the fool down with you!"
Part 2 - "Release the scorn that has burned within for all eternity, dig into the flesh of those who stand before your might and feast upon the broken shards! Make weak the strong and drain the life of the living! Find the sacred key and open the gate, forsaking the wicked to the wrath of the two great ones!"
Part 3 - "12 Knights bring forth the judgment! 1st ye who gaurds the light! 2nd ye who polices the world! 3rd ye who crafts the sword! 4th ye who provides sustenance, 5th ye who brings order! 6th ye who wakes the people! 7th ye who opens their eyes! 8th ye who keeps the castle! 9th ye who keeps the tower! 10th ye who cuts down evil! 11th ye who saves the king! 12th ye who ends the world! Come forth and sacrifice the sky for the sake of the land! Bring the light and dark together and return it all to nothing once more!"
Creator: Duquin

Name: Hadou #85 - Helix Canon
Effect: Energy focuses into the users palm and then fires out in a helix pattern which is an extremely compressed beam of reiatsu. The beam is small but fast and works almost like a drill and upon contact it will drill until it breaks through either flesh or shield and then explodes like a large cannon ball in the wound or entry point of the barrier. If the drill cannot pierce it's target it will merely drill for a few seconds and then explode. This spell is well known for breaking shields and can in most cases even break a Danku if the spell is used with incantation and the danku is not, assuming of course the casters of both spells are fairly equal in strength.
Incantation: "Fate, push the limits and tie together while the will of the forsaken is cast aside. Break the final wall and release your wrath! Spiral out and pierce even the heavens!"
Creator: Duquin

Last edited by Duquin on Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:38 pm

Its Canon for bakuto 99 and its also canon that you can use the first part by its self as a high class binding spell...

The First Kidou is approved, As for the second id would say since "Danku can stop up to Hado 89" i would say that instead of most cases few occurences the spell can break a danku... I would appriticate you oking that edit Via PM then it would be approved...
Back to top Go down
Duquin

Duquin

Male
Quote : Some one once said to Voltaire "life is hard" Voltaire replied, "Compared to what?"

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:55 pm

What are you talking about bakudou #99 for? My comment was on the hadou #99

As for The issue of danku I messed up my wording, its supposed to be able to break danku that doesnt have incantation, in short, if you use the incantation with this spell a danku without incantation would broken assuming of course there isn't a huge gap in power between the users.

Byakuya's quote is one that it more or less only generally accurate as the variables of the caster, and incantation use make a difference. You can see from the nature of the spell that it is made for things like danku so if you really want then up it's number however that is what the spell was originally created for on the site I first created it at. To break a danku lol

I'll edit once I see your response to this
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:30 pm

Oh... *Facepalm*

ok id say just it COULD break a danku, Depending if the Caster put A great amount of force into the blast... and if the caster cast a danku without incantaion, and didnt have a huge void of power between the caster of the danku... id say they would have to be the same rank to be able to break it like that... However i still dont know, ill say approved but the admin can very well change their minds
Back to top Go down
Duquin

Duquin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:18 pm

ok edited and updated ^^
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:30 pm

Hmm heres another

Hado ???
Name: Seigen no Hason(制限の破損 Breaking Restraint)
Effect: 120 small grey rods appear around the caster, detonating and only affecting kidou... If used with the incantation it can be used to break up to Bakuto 40, assuming the caster is about the same as the restrainer, if the restrainer is stronger than the caster the spell will only break lower level kidou.
Incantation: Earth's embodiments, use you power to do away with the bonds that keep me from defending the weak.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:19 pm

Bakudo .29

Name: Shadows of Deception (詐欺の影)

Effect: Creates a perfectly identical shadow image(s) of the user including his/hers Reiastu. Said Image acts of it's own accord and is used as a decoy. The image cannot inflict damage and will decease to exist if it comes into physical contact with something including any kido. Up to five image can be made depending on the amount of reiastu of the user. (Creating five will drain users Reiatsu significantly)

Incantation: "From within the shadow I come to confuse and deceive. Rise"
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:24 pm

That's like a rip off of the flash step clone technique, but I could see a kido like that existing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:31 pm

Theres a Kidou on there already like that... its Bakuto 44... Denied...
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:04 pm

Bakudo

29. Calming Wind
Effect: Halts the flow of air in a ten meter wide space. Anything carried on the wind will fall. Any fires being fuelled by the air will remain. This effects wind type zanpakuto that are lower than the caster's rank by more than two ranks. This kido can be dispelled by the caster of a stronger wind based kido.
Incantation: "Calm the howling winds! Subside the fierce gales! Let not a breeze touch my face!"
Creator: Marlamin1

59. Energy Transfer
Effect: Allows the user to transfer reiatsu to a willing target for up to the caster's base Spirit Power stat in multiples of 10 seconds. (10 Spirit allows 100 seconds/ 1 minute 40 seconds...) This allows for the target to achieve temporary abilities equivalent to the caster, though keeping with the elemental alignments of the target. (An injured Lt. could transfer his powers to an academy student. The student would be able to use bankai for as long as his energy lasts. Using powers in this state is twice as draining on the target as would be normal. Qualities such as speed and strength may transfer over as well, making it awkward for the recipient of the power.) The caster will feint after the kido has ended. All abilities will be lost and returned to the caster. The kido will only work as long as the caster remains completely concentrated.
Incantation: "With mine power, aid mine ally! Lend mine strength to fuel his might. Grant mine skills so that he may prevail!"

Hado

39. Lesser Gale Force Winds
Effect: Blasts of air burst from the direction of the user at speeds of 46 mph. It overpowers any wind based attacks weaker than this kido. This also disrupts any spiritual sensing due to the rapidly flowing reishi currents that are suddenly whipped up. The kido is not that much of a damage dealer but more of a tool for disrupting projectile attacks and other wind based kido. The gale lasts for 3 minutes, or ten if the caster is of at least bankai level. Wind users have the ability to use the gale to replenish a small amount of their own reiatsu.
Incantation: "Howl mighty winds! Sing your sorrowful melody and thrash my enemies with your unyielding malice!"

80. Greater Gale Force Winds
Effect: Blasts of air burst from the direction of the user at speeds of 100 mph. It overpowers any wind based attacks weaker than this kido. This also disrupts any spiritual sensing due to the rapidly flowing reishi currents that are suddenly whipped up. This kido will also deal moderate damage to weaker opponents, but more of a tool for disrupting projectile attacks and other wind based kido. This kido's winds are so disruptive, that casting any type of kido that requires concentration will fail. The gale lasts for 10 minutes, or for up to 30 minutes if the caster is of the wind element and is in bankai state. Wind users have the ability to use the gale to replenish a moderate amount of their own reiatsu.
Incantation: "Roar mighty winds! Wail your symphony of pain and rend my enemies with your unyielding bloodlust!"

I took the liberty of adding them all myself...

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:32 pm

Name: Hado # 7 – Pillar of Hades –
Effect: Creates a pike/pillar of stone that rises in front of the caster. The pillar is 3 feet wide/thick and rises up to 8 feet high. The pillar narrows to a point at it’s peak. This spell only works while on the ground, or some kind of floor underfoot. Imagine a ebony Washington monument like structure.
Chant: “Palace of the dead sleeping within the wombs of the earth, tower above the wicked, pass your silent judgment.”

Name: Bakudo #10 – Daze –
Effect: This spells attempts to render a target unconscious, usually just putting them to sleep. The problem is that any creature of significant power can reject the effects with ease. A weaker target would fall pray to it much quicker.
Chant: “I invoke Queen Mab! O fairy of sleep; open the door and invite them into dreams.”

Name: Bakudo # 2 – Hoko (Growl/Howl) –
Effect: Creates a strong gust of wind that capable of knocking back most human sized targets. The duration is low, less than 10 sec making more apt for being used to clear a smoke screen or knock an airborne missile from the sky. (Upon looking at Marly's this is a lesser lesser version without the thrifty bonuses)
Chant: “Cower in fear and scatter vermin. All beasts bow their heads; your king makes his divine decree.”

Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:49 pm

We already have a Bakudo #2 and 10, we also have a Hado #7. None of those numbers are available. Please look over the list in the beginning of this thread and change the numbers of your suggestions...
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Ah my mistake, I thought it was a listing. Didn't realize it was just making sure a kido existed for each possible number. Never mind then
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male
Number of Posts : 123
Job/Interests : Supervillain
Quote : "In wars, boy, fools kill other fools for foolish causes." -Thom Merrilin
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Name: Hado 15: Final Embrace
Effect: The user chants and then lays a hand on the ground. Suddenly, two hands push up from the ground made of whatever soil is in the area to grasp the target's ankles and attempt to pull him under ground. If the user doesn't break free, the spell will drag them completely underground, hardening the earth around them into stone in order to keep them from escaping easily. Usually the arms would be easy to cut unless the opponent happens to be standing on a mountain or cave where the ground is some kind of stone.
Incantation: Oh Morrighan, of Earth and sorrow, of war and death, look upon this mortal and rage. Take him in your arms and show him the power of your fury!
Creator: Aslanemperor
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:57 pm

OP?
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male
Number of Posts : 123
Job/Interests : Supervillain
Quote : "In wars, boy, fools kill other fools for foolish causes." -Thom Merrilin
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:43 am

Name: Hado 15: Grasping Stone
Effect: The user chants and then lays a hand on the ground. Suddenly, two hands push up from the ground made of stone. These hands have terrible strength and will squeeze until either the target escapes or the fists fully close, crushing the part of the leg that they've grabbed and trapping the target until they can break the hands. These hands don't exactly move slowly, but neither are they overly fast. An observant person could get away from them if they notice them before the hands wrap around their legs.
Incantation: Oh Morrighan, of Earth and sorrow, of war and death, look upon this mortal and rage. Take him in your arms and show him the power of your fury!
Creator: Aslanemperor

((changed it a bit so that it's a nasty move, but not so powerful it needs to be higher. Thanks Marly for the idea.))
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:37 am

This seems more like a bakuto to me... and yes it needs to be placed higher, but thats your choice on how high

Last edited by Darkness on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kidou List (Open For Submissions)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next