The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Frosty Evening (Frost)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

A Frosty Evening (Frost) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Evening (Frost)   A Frosty Evening (Frost) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:28 pm

”i wont even get close to the kitchen i promise ” she said with a small smile, looking at him for a little time ”well i don’t mind i will just take what ever i thinks that will fit me” she looked quite happy at the moment as she walked over towards what he had said to be the very back of the of the house as she open almost every door she happen to see on her way down the mysteries house, every now and then she stopped op to study the different rooms she ende op in seem to have there oven history, a lot of different room some were just empty others looked like guest room´s, and in between them she found a library, not giving it much thought she processed down the hallway.

As she finally found it, kuro was swift with getting the jacket off, not giving the door a second thought, she went straight for the shower and turn on the hot water. Standing under the hot but relaxing water she could feel how it slowly began to wash away every bit of sweat on her body.
About 30 minutes later she step out bath room having a small towel around her most import parts easily showing off all her feminine curves
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

A Frosty Evening (Frost) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Evening (Frost)   A Frosty Evening (Frost) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:05 pm

It had been half an hour since James had carried Yoko all the way across town wearing nothing other than his duster, now he was sitting at the table he had just finished setting and was waiting for the dinner to finish cooking. Leaning back in his chair he closed his eyes and let his senses overwhelm him. Immediately the smell of fresh soap flooded his senses, but there was no sound of water. Yoko must have gotten out of the shower already, guess I better see if she found everything alright. Getting up he checked the meal once more and decided it was fine and went searching for Yoko following his nose.

As he made his way to the bedroom that was right off the master bathroom he didn’t even think about knocking cause the door was open. When he saw Yoko’s body hidden in nothing more than a bath towel he nearly tripped as he turned around. “Forgive me, Ms. Yoko…I was just wondering how you were doing and to tell you dinner will be delayed for about an hour. Dragon flame tends to take the flavor out of the meat so I must cook it the human way.” James was starting to turn red, twice he had seemed like a pervert to Yoko and it seemed he just kept digging a deeper hole for himself. Great she probably thinks I wanted to see her naked, my god James you are really off today, you should have knocked.
Back to top Go down

A Frosty Evening (Frost)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2