The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evening Edition 6/23

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Evening Edition 6/23 Empty
PostSubject: Evening Edition 6/23   Evening Edition 6/23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:46 am

Greetings all, I'm Arawn and I'll be reporting the news.

UP TO DATES
Time for news you can use

Welcome back Nerra Kyro!!

NerraKyro has returned from his spiritual journey to discover how they get peanut butter between cheese crackers. He returned his hair stark white and his eyes bloodshot. When asked for comments he muttered "The horror, the horror." That aside it's good to have him back. Give the him a hug and perhaps a cookie.

Sal is missing

The loveable drunkard know as Sal, Sally to his friends, has mysteriously vanished. It's been two days and the authorities are truly baffled. A neighbor checked his home having not seen the man steal his newspaper for two days. He then called for the police when there was no one there. The officers found blood, a goat, several copies of Hustler and Forbes magazine, and a mountain of empty bottle and cans, but report nothing suspicious. We can only hope that Sal's disappearance has nothing to do with string of wallet thefts in the chat box. If spotted please notify the police. Our heart go out to Sal where ever he may be. Come back safe.

If you're not here raise you hand

A mandatory Roll call (role?) is being held. Please report in with your characters name, race, and squad. Roster is being updated. Thanks you for you time

More news to follow if I get bored again.... Laughing

Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Evening Edition 6/23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening Edition 6/23   Evening Edition 6/23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:54 am

Arawn wrote:
The officers found blood, a goat, several copies of Hustler and Forbes magazine, and a mountain of empty bottle and cans, but report nothing suspicious.

Made my night...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com

Evening Edition 6/23
Page 1 of 1