The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

odd trio (Lirit and Artemis)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

odd trio (Lirit and Artemis) Empty
PostSubject: odd trio (Lirit and Artemis)   odd trio (Lirit and Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:51 am

The final bell of the day rang out, and most of the students hurried of to their clubs. A few of them left the school, and he was among them. Kaz didn't belong to any of the clubs the high school offered, in his mind he had better things to do. He took his normal route back to his apartment, but when he turned down the familiar alleyway that cut ten minutes off his walk, he was greeted by a, now, familiar sight. It was four of the schools worst delinquents. Kaz had several run-ins with these fools several times before. He walked towards them without so much as looking at them. "Ah whats the mat-" their leader started to say, but was interrupted as kaz pulled his hand out of his pocket. "I'm feeling nice today, so i won't embarrass you idiots again today." Kaz said, using his free hand to pull his hood over his head. Enraged, the leader charged at kaz. "I'M GONNA KILL-" He yelled while he ran, but his words were cut off by the heel of kazuhiko's shoe. The roundhouse had caught the leader in the mouth, knocking out most of his teeth. Kaz's foot returned to the ground as the delinquent spun in the air and fell to the ground. The other delinquents didn't even have time to react before their leader fell on his face, his face and shirt covered in blood.

Normally Kaz would never had struck them, but he sensed something was near that needed his, special, attention. So he decided to end this minor problem as fast as possible. "Get him to a hospital, he's gonna need stitches for that." Kaz said to the wide-eyed followers, who quickly followed his instructions. Kaz remained motionless until the alleyway was clear of the delinquents The hood to his hoodie hide most of his face, but underneath the hood his eyes gave off a faint blue glow. He was drawing in the ambient energy in the area, not sure if whatever it was that he sensed was a friend or a foe. . "I know your there, so why don't you just step out where I can see ya?" he said, walking over and leaning against the wall.

Back to top Go down
Lirit Dimitrios

Lirit Dimitrios

Female
Number of Posts : 14
Job/Interests : Tattoo Artist
Quote : Ea vorbeste împotriva vântului o reverie pierdut
Registration Date : 2011-05-11

PostSubject: Re: odd trio (Lirit and Artemis)   odd trio (Lirit and Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:21 am

on the roof top looking down a young woman sit eating away at a peach watched a boy cut the air with a kick on to the aggressor with such flawly ease. Hearing him mumble to the other boys to leave she feels his spirit Pressure kick up of only to prove a non-verbal statement. "I know your there, so why don't you just step out where I can see ya?"
With a smug grin on her face, Lirit jumped down from the roof using her skills to manipulate the air. Letting her on to the ground a few feet away from the boy with quiet prestige, only having her boots clink as she landed kneeling onto the ground. "Scuzele mele. Am vrut doar să ştiu-vă de calificare înainte de a mă te apropii." she giggled a bit wrapping her long ribbon around her neck. " I sorry boy. Just want to know skill before approaching you..." she said in her thick Russian accent, with a large smile on her face. " looking at my weapons or my Spirit Pressure?" She said with a smirk. " my name is Lirit Dimitrios, but please Liri... You name boy?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: odd trio (Lirit and Artemis)   odd trio (Lirit and Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:42 am

James looked at his watch as he was grabbing the coffee he had just paid for, 3 o’clock that means the schools will just be getting out, guess I better head over there and see if there are any jobs open for a substitute in the next two weeks. It is rather boring around the house now that Yoko is in school. Heading down the street he arrived at the school a little before the final bell and was surprised to find a group of guys already hanging outside waiting for someone.

Damn kids must think they run this school, hell for them this might as well be the world. They will have a hell of a surprise when they get out and realize this isn’t anything, it was the same 7 centuries ago and it is still the very same. James took a sip of his coffee as the final bell rang out only to watch the boys gang around one kid who took out the obvious leader with a simple kick. All the while kids aura flared invisible to the unknowing. With that show of power James reached into his duster to make sure Clarent was clear in its scabbard and still hidden from sight in his jacket.

Things might get more interesting than I anticipated. he smirked over his cup as he felt the wind change only to see a young woman with long pink-highlighted hair landed in front of the kid, speaking in Russian. “Things just got a lot more interesting today Clarent.” James said to himself as he decided to let them come to him letting the faintest trace of his own primal energy flow for only a second and then cut it off, if they are worth my time that should be more than enough for them to find me.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: odd trio (Lirit and Artemis)   odd trio (Lirit and Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:16 am

When the girl landed in front of him, he raise a curious eyebrow at her. A confused look appeared on his face when she spoke at first. He didn't know what language she was speaking, but when she switched to english he understood her perfectly. "Nice to meet you, the names Kazuhiko, Kaz for short." he said in perfect english, the glow fading from his eyes as he looked up at her. "Human. Interesting. Not many other humans have a spiritual pressure like you and me." He said looking the older girl over. "Word of advice, Miss Liri, Keep a cap on that. Don't need to draw out any more hollows than I already have to deal with." He said, puching off the wall.

He began his walk to his apartment again, but something hit his 'sense' that made him stop in his tracks. Something behind him just released its spiritual energy. The energy he sensed made his own powers stir in anger. The blue glow of his eyes burst into life, and spiritual energy began to form around his hands and feet. Quickly he turned to face this new threat. "Liri, did you sense that?" he said before he could think about it. He had never been around anyone else with powers long enough to know if they could sense things like he could. But, at this moment he didn't care. But just as quickly as he sensed the energy it vanished. His eyes darted over the far entrance of the alley, scanning for any sign of threat.
Back to top Go down
Lirit Dimitrios

Lirit Dimitrios

Female

PostSubject: Re: odd trio (Lirit and Artemis)   odd trio (Lirit and Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:05 pm

the boy introduced himself and she merely gave a calm face with a soft smile. "Word of advice, Miss Liri, Keep a cap on that. Don't need to draw out any more hollows than I already have to deal with." Lirit only gave a quick giggle and pulled but another peach from her worn black bag. "I can hide my Spirit Pressure pretty well. Like right now, i hide." Said said as she looked over the descent sized fruit. "and what i spoke was Romanian. Bad habit of mine when i become lazy" she spit out quickly before taking a bite.
The boy started to walk off, and with a puzzled look Lirit didn't know if to ask to follow or not, but a sudden burst of Spirit pressure tickled at her senses. She started to laughed softly having her hand over her mouth cover the fact that she still have the peach. "Liri, did you sense that?" as quickly he stated the aura vanished without a trace. "Да. Я вижу, ты чувствовал это слишком." she said without a thought but quickly translated her statement. "yes. i see you felt it too..." she sighed and looked at the peach with a semi-disappointed face and tossed it aside as she grabbed her bag strap and looped it behind both her arms having it now as a backpack.
looking to the end of the alleyway into the direction of Kaz's destination, Lirit saw a coffee shop. Questioning herself she thought out loud "it came from there..." eying the area noticing a man looking right at Kaz and herself. Without giving it about thought Lirit gestured a hand toward Kaz and turned to him. " you see that man in front of the shop?" Lirit said turning back only to find herself looking into the eyes of the man himself. "Бога я трахал .." she said biting down on her plump lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: odd trio (Lirit and Artemis)   odd trio (Lirit and Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:52 pm

James smiled seeing both the kids he had his eyes on stop and perk up sensing his spiritual pressure. Well they both pass test one, let’s see if how they handle their new found target. Settling down in his chair he made no movement to show interest in the group as if they were below his notice. Clarent’s aura started to creep into his arm mixing with his own aura.

He closed his eyes looking down as he let his hearing expand almost as sharp as it was back when he was a true dragon. So the girl is Russian why the boy is just a normal student. Smiling James finally stood up and walked towards the alley way nonchalantly. “Я хочу сказать вам никакого вреда, сестра ветра, может старый подход зверя без страха?” he spoke in a flawless accent as he stopped at the mouth of the alley the smelling the energy the boy was casting James chuckled. “Boy I don’t wish to fight you but if you attack me I will defend myself…” James moved back the left side of his duster to reveal the hilt of Clarent. “…And Clarent is rather hungry for blood you see he hasn’t seen a death since Aurthur.”
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: odd trio (Lirit and Artemis)   odd trio (Lirit and Artemis) I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:41 pm

What his eyes revealed about the man at the end of the alley sent a cold chill down his spine. Never had Kaz seen an aura like this mans. But, defiant to his own instinctual fear, he dispersed the spiritual energy gathering around him, although the glow remained in his eyes. "If your not going to attack then why even raise your power like that?" Kaz said, as his spiritually enhanced eyes continued to analyze the man.

Kaz knew two things about this man before even knowing about his powers. One, a fight between this man and himself would end badly for both of them. And two, this man was no human, but what he was left Kaz's mind at a loss for words. "The names Kazuhiko, but you could call me kaz for short. And you are?" He finally asked the strange man.
Back to top Go down
Lirit Dimitrios

Lirit Dimitrios

Female

PostSubject: Re: odd trio (Lirit and Artemis)   odd trio (Lirit and Artemis) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:22 pm

With the biggest smile on Lirit's face she saw was formed to be a tail and wing if only for a split second in spirit pressure around the man. With this she couldn't help but lose control of hers making the air surrounding her Extremely heavy and still, almost remarkably difficult to breath in. " you are not human! First Scaled friend i make in years" Lirit said dropping her guard completely. while walking toward him the comment of "Carent" escaped her mind but the shine of it did not lose any of her attention. Looking at Kaz as he asked for the man's name Lirit couldn't help herself but also ask to man for his name. Turning back to the man she stood only a few feet away from him looking at him dead in the eyes.

"Băiatul are clauza. ceea ce este domnule numele tău?"
Lirit said having her attention back to the man's face to see his eyes a sharp illuminate red. she looked her gaze with his if only for a short while, to only look away with an unreal blush on her face. "what are you crazy? quick think of something you nit!!" Lirit told herself in thought as she noticed that she was looked down into the direction of her bag. With quick thinking Lirit moved her trench out of the way and opened the flap to her bag. roaming around her bag she manages to find three peaches. A child like smile crept onto her face as she pulled out the somewhat cool morsels. " like to have peach? They are fresh i just stole them from a vender about six blocks from here." Lirit stated before shoving one into her mouth and holding out one in each of her hands into both Kaz and the man's directions in hopes they would take it.
"mmmmmm?" she managed to murmur with the peach in her mouth while gesturing her hands in their direction.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: odd trio (Lirit and Artemis)   odd trio (Lirit and Artemis) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:13 pm

(OOC: Liri we gonna pretend we already met and you didn’t recognize me okay?)

James’ smiled as he recognized the young woman and reached out to take the peach “Lirit, What are you doing here? I didn’t interrupt your date with a delightfully talented young man did?” He said sarcastically as he bit into the peach with a mischievous grin. Letting his energy level off James slid Clarent back into its sheath and frowned as it got a bit darker in the alley.

Turning to the young man James held out his hand “It is a pleasure to meet you Kazuhiko, the name is Jacob Talog, and really mate I mean you no harm so put the safety on.” His demeanor had changed when he met someone he was already sort of familiar with. “Come now Liri you don’t have to steal food if you need anything all you have to do is ask. In fact, why don’t you two join me back at the café?” he pointed back behind him at the rather secluded table under the trees where he had been watching them earlier. “They have some good food actually, or good when it comes to mortal cooks.”
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: odd trio (Lirit and Artemis)   odd trio (Lirit and Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:19 pm

The older mans 'date' comment didn't register in his brain at first. He was to focused on trying to figure out how much of a possible threat this man was. "The safety is on, friend, I'm just assessing what you are." he said, the glow in his eyes fading while he spoke. "Which, I wish I had an answer too." he continued, taking a few steps towards the man. When he reached out to give the man a handshake his powers raged inside him. A flash of pain went across his face and he jerked his hand back, and took a few quick steps backwards. Sweat formed on his forehead in those few steps, one of the only outward signs that something was wrong. He looked down at his hand, taking a mental note of the dark blue lines starting to form on his hand. Wuickly he slid his hand into his pocket and looked back up at jacob, a sheepish smile on his face. "Well, umm, it seems my 'gifts' don't like you Mister Talog. So i can't shake your hand. Sorry." he said humble tone. Pain shot up and down his arm, he knew why, his powers had reacted to this man. The question that filled his mind was, why. No matter the reason, his guard was up none the less.

Back to top Go down
Lirit Dimitrios

Lirit Dimitrios

Female

PostSubject: Re: odd trio (Lirit and Artemis)   odd trio (Lirit and Artemis) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Lirit cocked her head to the side and raised an eyebrow. Trying to remember the man from the past was like asking her to speak with out her thick accent, but she pulled out the peach from her mouth and started to eat what she had in her mouth already. thinking about remembering his name Lirit tapped her plump juice shined lips and she thought of days prior, all the way back to when she first got to this place. looking up with her gray tinted eyes she didn't remember much but smiled none-the-less trying to be polite to the man.

" I don't, forgive me sir." Lirit said finishing her peach and started at the other. At that point Talog spoke of his residence and her not having to steal food. She couldn't help but laugh at that but she straightened up quick and continued with her peach. Kaz approached Talog but with a simple touch he jerked away as if pained. with this Lirit raised an eye brow and smiled tossing her peach aside. Walking to Kaz as he placed his hands into his pockets with a nervous look and sweat on his brow. with such curiously Lirit poked him to see what would happen. if anything would happen at all.

"What is your gift boy?" Lirit said looking at the boy into his eyes with her own bright grays. at that moment a sudden gust of wind blew and and Lirit smiled as if a child that found a new toy.

"Ах! мой друг ветра. Пожалуйста, танцевать со мной." Lirit said with a giggle as she started to tworl and spin have her hair flow in the wind as it seemed to just glide with her every move and gesture of her hands and body. "Ветер был очень одинок сегодня. мы можем помочь сделать его чувствовать себя лучше, пожалуйста?" Lirit said giving a doe eyed look to Talog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: odd trio (Lirit and Artemis)   odd trio (Lirit and Artemis) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

odd trio (Lirit and Artemis)
Page 1 of 1