The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kido training ((solo))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Number of Posts : 134
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD
Registration Date : 2010-06-02

Kido training ((solo)) Empty
PostSubject: Kido training ((solo))   Kido training ((solo)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:40 am

Shinji was walking around thhe human world while it was raining.Shinji would come to the human world when it rained.While he was enjoying the rain he heard a loud scream coming from a little ways ahead of him.He ran there and saw a snake like hollow who was squeazing a fellow shinigami.Shinji took out his zanpactou and charged at the monster.The hollow saw Shinji coming at him so he smacked Shinji with some of it's tail causing him to hit a tree braking it in half.Shinji said ow that hurt but now you made me made so Hado 9. Dust Wind Blind the enemy with the endless sands of the desert. Burn his eyes and weaken his soul.Shinji then coverd his eyes so that nothing would get in them.Shinji then saw that the hollow had left the other shinigami and went under the sand,shinji then saw that the sand had gotten wet by the rain and was now very wet.Shinji thought great now i can try a new kido spell that i wanted to try out.Shinji then said lets finished this so that i can tend to his injery's so Hado 11. Bound Lightning.Shinji then touch the wet sand and sent a big Electric current through it.The hollow then pop up out of the sand with a electric flow around it and then went away.Shinji then picked up the hurt shinigami and left to the soul society.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

Kido training ((solo)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido training ((solo))   Kido training ((solo)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:24 am

Hmm, Circumstances are good, but there are a few problems here...

A) This seems more like a good solo thread than an actual Kidou app, this will still count as a solo thread if you wish... but you will need an kidou app that deals primarly with learning the kidou...

B) Ways to lengthen a Kidou app,

Make a background, A city will have more things to describe than the desert... The shinigami academy would have a dojo, a target field and a dummy field that you could describe...

Let the kidou fail, Its ok to let a kidou fail a few times or even slip up during the name, but trying the kidou and failing multiple times helps, or even improving the accuraccy of a spell helps...

Circumstances, you can put a circumstance that you are focusing on using the kidou or the kidou is needed so you must learn it but you also must focus on the kidou paticularly...
Back to top Go down

Kido training ((solo))
Page 1 of 1