The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome)   Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:52 pm

The sun was a blood lite red, as it started its desend into the mountains, a soft, gentle breeze rolled past, Bishamon's hair blew back in the wind. The sparring grounds where empty at this time, Bishamon knew this as he wasn't a big fan of fighting he hoped that no one would be here at this time to spar with him, even though his instructors keep telling him that he can't graduate unless he spars with another student, even so he was putting it off the best he could, he took a deep breath and smiled thinking that he would not be fighting today, he then climbed into the nearest tree and took refuge there so he could watch the sun set, one of lifes great pleasures as he describes it, he let out a yawn and watched as half the sun was engulfed by the mountains, Bishamon's eyes widend, and then a branch snapped.

"who's there?" Bishamon asked, "i can tell this is going to be a pain" he said as a dark figure approached him from the distance...
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome)   Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:33 pm

Dray approached the sparring grounds, which looked barren at first glance, til he saw Bishamon in a tree. Well i guess it's time to put my practice into action, got a few new combo's I want to try out. As he approached Bishamon called out, "Who's there?"

"Dude it's just me, now get your bum down here and spar me." Draylon walked over to the side and picked up a wooden sword the size of his Wakizashi. Then he looked over at Bishamon expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome)   Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Bishamon laughed as Dray approached him "i should of guessed it was you" he smiled and picked up two wooden swords bigger than the usual zanpakuto but still small enough so it didn't feel alien to him.

"Alright well this is going to be a pain...but even i am curious who is stronger" Bishamon eyes light up, he held out his left arm and held the wooden sword upwards pointing to the sky, he kept his right arm back and pointed his other wooden sword at Dray "alright well i will begin!" Bishamon dashed forward kicking up a considerable amount of dirt and dust...
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome)   Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:58 pm

"I too am curious as to who is stronger, and there are a few new techiques i would like to try to use on you." Dray looked over at Bishamon rushing towards him. "And you said you don't like fighting."

Dray picked up a second wooden sword and threw it at Bishamon. He then Rushed at Bishamon, taking his wooden sword into both hands and swinging a powerful horizontal blow towards Bishamon's ribs.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome)   Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:05 pm

"Well maybe i like it, just a bit though" he gave Dray a little grin. Dray threw the wooden sword at Bishamon, he kncked it away with his left zanpakuto, and then he saw Dray take a powerful horizontal shot aiming for his ribs.

There was a clash, Bishamon just managed to block it with his right, but the blow was too powerful, as he stummbled, he was off balance "crap!"
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome)   Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:16 pm

Draylon seeing Bishamon stumble, he switched his grip and stance and did a diagonal upward strike from bottom left to upper right. Why the heck did he try to block the blow with his dinky little blade?, i mentioned that the first time we met. If he keeps this up it won't be a challenge to beat him.

"Come on you can do better than that!"
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome)   Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:26 pm

Bishamon let off what appeared to be a small grin "heh" he quickly firmly planted his right wooden sword into the ground for extra support and managed to block Drays blow, his arm vibrated violently as he tryed to control Dray's power, the vibration stopped. He looked at Dray "this is why i use two swords!" as he took a wide swing with his left arm aiming for Dray's ribs.

"I think you need to better than that!"
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome)   Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:35 pm

heh, he took a wide swing, so if i... Dray dove into point blank range with Bishamon, releasing his left hand from the blade and putting the blade to the side to block the other blade early, diminishing it's power, and allowing him to block it one handed. With his left he threw a left hook right at Bishamon's face.

"And you need to practice more!"
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome)   Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:44 pm

Bishamon was suprised with Dray's movement, ill admit i didn't see that coming, the fist closed in on Bishamon, ah fuck it ill take it its only a puch after all, the punch connected cleanly with Bishamon's face, blood flew out of his mouth as his neck twisted, but he didn't go down, "heh, now its my turn" Bishimon dropped his swords and squated down below Dray's chin and thrusted upwards leading with the palm of his right hand aining straight for Dray's chin.

"And you need to be more careful!"
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome)   Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Damn i won't be able to dodge, counter? no. dual hit? no. crap brace neck don't let your head snap back. you can hit him after, wait jump with it, reduce the damage Right as the palm was about to hit his head dray jumped upward and a little backward, the blow still hit him of course. crap, seems like I'm bleeding a little bit, Strike! after the blow and dray was in the air he slashed sloppily upwards at bishamon as he did a backflip, in which he incorporated a basic upward kick, albeit somewhat sloppily, and landed a few feet away. As he landed some blood leaked out of his mouth. He hit me harder than i though, i guess this will be interesting after all. Dray put his blade back in a Defensive position and waited.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome)   Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:04 pm

Bishamon spat out some blood "pah, what was that?!" he asked mockingly, he picked up both his wooden swords, as he cuaght his breath, right well he isn't going to got down easy i know that much...what a pain, he then slowly closed the distance, and then smiled.

"if we really want to find out who is stronger, there is no point holding back!" he took a deep breath and dropped his right sword and pointed his hand at Dray "Hdo 4...Byakurai!" a white light shot rapidly out of his hand heading straight towards Dray.

"Try and doge that!"
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome)   Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:34 pm

Dray managed to partially dodge, getting burned a bit on his left side, "You want to play rough? Fine!" Dray dashed forward towards Bishamon and yelled "Senko!" at which a bright light was emitted from Dray, ignoring the pain in his side he dashed by Bishamon, slashing at his gut with his wooden sword, wielded in 2 hands. Then spun around to face him once more. Crap getting a headache, I'm trying to focus my mind on too many things, and damn that burn hurts. I didn't expect him to use Kido, i though we were just going to use blades, ah well i should have confirmed it that we weren't going to use it at the beginning, my error.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome)   Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 pm

Bishamon's vision was, blured, shit! he felt a sharp pain coming from his gut, his back arced, cmon hes hurting too!, he manged to straighten his stance as he picked up his sword, he say Dray staring at him, Bishamon dashed forward straight towards him, dammit i haven't got much energy left, i can probably preform one more kido attack, he crossed his arms and his bladed it was like a huge pair scissors he got close to Dray and then ducked as he aime for Drays ribs from both sides as he started his chop.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome)   Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:58 pm

Dang this is bad, he's in a a good position, didn't want to have to use more kido, but... " Hado:1 THRUST!" Dray took a step back and yelled "Bakudo:1 Sai!" thats about my comfortable limit for kido, i could probably squeeze out one more, but i might collapse after. Hopefully he doesn't have enough energy to break free. . Dray's side leaked a little blood as he focused on casting his kido. Dray then dove forward hoping to get his wooden blade at his throat before Bishamon landed and broke free.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome)   Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:08 pm

Shit! this is bad i don't think i can break out in time, he struggled but it was no use as he saw Dray approaching him fast "damn! i didn't want to do this but..." Bishamon turned his back to Dray and managed to point a finger at him "this isn't going to be easy, bakudo 9 Geki!" Dray was engulfed in a red light, Bishamon gatherd his strength and struglled and managed to break free he picked up his swords and jumped into the air and held the two zanpakuto over his head in attempt to swing downwards on both of Dray's shoulders.

"Looks like this is it!"
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome)   Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:29 pm

Dray got hit directly with the red beam and got paralyzed. dang i don't have enough time to break free, crap just an arm then, take him down with me. [/] Dray managed to break his right arm free, looked up and saw Bishamon coming down at him blades extended. [i] looks like it's going to be a dual hit, fine! but.. "I'm taking you down with me! FIREBALL!" Dray thrust up his hand towards Bishamon's approaching throat, that way even if he dodges I'll still hit his chin, channeling the fireball through his palm strike. Dray bit his lip as the wooden swords smashed into his shoulders. At least there is no way he dodged, and it looks like that's it for me. Dray fell to his knees after he finished shooting the fireball. Then looked up to survey the scene.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome)   Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:37 pm

As Dray fell, Bishamon watched the fire ball get closer to him, shit its going to hit, he took a direct hit with the fire ball, it threw him back he managed to land on his feet his legs buckled and shook violently, he managed to gain control of his legs and walked slowly dragging his feet over to where Dray wass lying, he looked down at Dray and he couldn't help but laugh, he actually enjoyed a fight, "good fight my friend" he said with a huge grin on his face, he then fell to his knees and looked up at the sky and then fell face first into the ground and went off into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome)   Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Dray was lying on his back looking up at the sky. Ow, that hurts, so i got hit in the side and both shoulders, oh yeah i got hit in the chin too. Dray's eyes suddenly went out of focus, Dray blinked and concentrated they went back into focus. That can't be very good. Dray tried to shift and try to get up, but as he did so pain lanced through his shoulder. Shit, ignore it get up, get up. Dray's eyes went out of focus once more, then went back into focus. Dray exerted the final ounces of strength that he had, and finally managed to stand.

He looked over at Bishamon, passed out on the ground next to him. This guy needs to learn how to not pass out, I'm not in any shape to even consider carrying him back and there's no one else around. Damn it all, I can't just leave him here and I probably can't make it far anyways. At least its almost time for classes to get out, someone should come soon. Dray looked around and spotted a tree about 10 feet away from him. He shuffled over to the tree and plopped down and leaned against it. Ow, I landed a little bit harder than I intended. Ah well, all i need to do now is wait for a passing shinigami so we can get some help

So Dray waited until a shinigami passed by, caught his attention and told him they needed care. The man ran off and returned with some of his friends and took them into the infirmary, where Dray passed out, knowing that they were in good hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome)   Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring with a stranger (open, anyone welcome)
Page 1 of 1