The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solo, one against many.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katrex

Katrex

Male
Number of Posts : 83
Registration Date : 2009-06-09

Solo, one against many. Empty
PostSubject: Solo, one against many.   Solo, one against many. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:49 pm

Finally out of the academy, Graduating top of his class was starting to have some consequence. Today for example had been asked to help some of the academy students get a little more combat practice. He accepted the call without challenge of course, but doubted it would be any fun.

He spent quite a long time fighting them one on one, teaching them how to not let him disarm them easily, some simple dodging techniques, how to reverse grip a katana and such but was now getting rather bored.

"Right!" he said, trying to break the monotony, "Everyone except; You, you, you, you and you can go home" he said pointing in turn to the five students he thought had the most potential.

"You five, attack me all at the same time, whoever can draw blood from me first wins." The five looked a little taken aback and uncertain "Come on! If it helps think of it as a team work exercise, together you have to get through my defences. Now snap to it!"
Back to top Go down
Katrex

Katrex

Male

PostSubject: Re: Solo, one against many.   Solo, one against many. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:58 pm

The five slowly circled around him "Good idea" he encouraged them at there first strategy, although they were too widely spaced. The gradually approached him, closing the circle.

"Too slow!" and to illustrate, he dashed forward through one of the gaps, spun behind one of them and tripped him up with his foot. "you need to close that gap quickly if you want to use that method of beating a superior opponent, figure out your timing and act at the same time."

The guys looked at each other and gradual were learning each others signals. This time a lot better than before they closed in at the same time this time forcing Kat to engage.

He blocked two attacks opened a gap between them and hit one of the men in the ribs with his sheath.

"Just because you're working as a team and concentrating on teamwork, you shouldn't forget your own attack and defence."

They quickly recovered and surrounded him again, and a greater concentration burned in there eyes.
Back to top Go down
Katrex

Katrex

Male

PostSubject: Re: Solo, one against many.   Solo, one against many. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:07 am

This time only one attacked him, he moved to block and that moment one from behind him darted forward taking advantage of an apparent opening, he tried to turn to block that attack but a third stopped his blade with his leaving his back wide open. The boy tried to slash downwards at his back, but Kat suddenly shoved forward knocking the two off balance and narrowly dodged the blade coming from behind.

"Excellent you're all improving remarkably. He had a feeling they'd get him next time if he didn't change anything. So he quickly moved in to another stance, blade above his head pointed forward. He waited for there next attack.

The moment one started to move forward he quickly dashed forward and with a rapid over head strike attacked him. the boy barely had a chance to block and too two steps back.

Kat filled the gap quickly and escaped the circle. Now things would get interesting.
Back to top Go down
Katrex

Katrex

Male

PostSubject: Re: Solo, one against many.   Solo, one against many. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:37 am

The five made many attempts to circle him. At first Kat would let them get close, spin out of it and take advantage of there weakened formation. They quickly learned how to use effective formations, he didn't need to even teach them.
They rapidly improved to a level where Kat would have to fight seriously, it took a few hours, but they seemed to be enjoying it even if a little bruised.

Finally they had settled for a two, three formation and were attacking in sync. The real battle had finally begun. Kat charged them, the middle two blocked and suddenly split three behind stepped forward through the gap all attacking at the same time, as the two moved behind.

Kat ducked one of the blades and deflected the other and dodged the third moving forward to grab the mans wrist. He yanked the man out of the formation and kicked him in the stomach, his back to the other four.

They charged quickly attempting to save their team mate and take advantage of the opening, but Kat threw the the man over his hip in to the four of them. Two of them caught him.

He then charged. The two non occupied students stepped in the way to stop him taking advantage of the confusion his throw caused. But his trick worked it was now only 2v1 not 5v1. He managed to disarm one and kicked the other back in to the three landing four students in a heap on the floor.

They quickly regained there senses. Though frustration and anger showed.
Kat figured it was time to end this with perhaps a good lesson for them. They were too bruised and tired and there concentration was shot. They all charged him angrily.Kat spun through them and then the perfect opening appeared though at the cost of his loss.

He grinned.

He caught the blade of one reckless attacker, span round and dragged his wooded sword across the five of their throats in one move. He let go of the mans sword his hand bleeding.

"You win". He said, and by the rules they had. But in a real fight their anger and frustration and loss of concentration would have caused them to all have been decapitated. Hopefully that would serve as a good lesson to them.

They looked a little sombre. To be expected.

"You did well," he said "And I think we can say you learned a lot, now use that knowledge to help you fellow students, I look forward to working with you when eventually graduate... I'm sure you all will."

He bowed and left.

All in all, a good day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo, one against many.   Solo, one against many. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solo, one against many.
Page 1 of 1