The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That's twice now. (SOLO)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

That's twice now. (SOLO) Empty
PostSubject: That's twice now. (SOLO)   That's twice now. (SOLO) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:40 pm

Ri found himself yet again in the world of the living, he’d been sent there for the normal reasons for killing hollows and sending souls onto the society. He was assigned to watch over the living town of Dublin , which was his home town.

He hadn’t been there for years know and a lot had changed but it still had that lovely feel to it and that nasty smell of the river liffy. He walked the streets passing by people who wouldn’t see him or hear him. He passed by a few of his old hang out and only faintly remembered them but when he passed by an alley beside a now closed pub he remember it well , it was the place he died.

He stood motionless for a moment look into the darkness of the ally then moved. He’d died helping a young lady escape from a bunch of men who intension Ri didn’t even like thinking about.

He soon found himself at saint Stephens green in the hearth of Dublin. He walked around for a sometime till he came across the soul of old man sitting on a bench. No words were exchanged between the too the old man seem to just accept what was happening at Ri tapped his forehead with the bottom of his hilt.

As he turned a shriek pierced his ears , over the tops of the tree he could see the head of a rather large hollow chasing something. Ri flash stepped in front of the hollow letting what ever it was chasing get away.

The hollow looked down at Ri ,who drew his Zanpakuto and as the hollow went to slash at Ri with it’s claw like arms , Ri leaped onto his arm then up to his head and with a flash of his Zanpakuto the hollows mask as cut perfectly in two.

As Ri landed he turned to find out what the hollow was chasing but as turned two arm flung themselves around him and embraced him.

You saved me” A clearly famine voice said in a teary voice. “Again"
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: That's twice now. (SOLO)   That's twice now. (SOLO) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:49 pm

Ri look don’t at the soul hugging him and something clicking in his mind , he remember back before he did he attack a gang of men assaulting a young lady , Ri went it swinging and didn’t come out but he remember the face of the young lady , it was the same face hugging him now.

I knew I’d find you “The Lady said speaking in sobs. She didn’t look at old then Ri remembered which confused Ri as it had been near eighty years since he died.

You’re the girl from the ally the night I died” Ri said not really sure what else to say to do as he was still being held by girl.

And you’re my savior, you gave your life for mine” She said as she looked up at the shocked Ri.

How did you , when did you “ Ri said trying to get a sentence out straight but failed miserable.

Come” She said leading Ri to a nearby fountain and sitting on it edge. “I’ll tell you how I died. Firstly my name is Rose Cleary and I died here near 75 years ago,
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: That's twice now. (SOLO)   That's twice now. (SOLO) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Rose explained that on the night of his death after she’d gotten out of the ally she ran and found a police man but when get got back Ri was already dead. She was then taken to the Police station and gave her statement and sent home but after a few day at being home and returned to her normal life but was shaky for a while and felt so sad for Ri’s death.

A few years later she saw one of the men who kill Ri walking down the road when tried to get to a policeman but the man saw her and dragged her into a small side street and threatened her not to saying anything but the next day she report him to the police and the following day she was stabbed in Saint Stephens green near to the fountain where the two were sitting.

Since then I’ve been looking for you. I wasn’t sure what had happened to you so I never moved on at all” Rose said as her eye began to water. “I’ve been so alone

Ri put her arms around her as she began to sob again. He really wasn’t sure what to do or say he had never thought much about her after his death , he assumed she was alright but he was obviously wrong.

It’s alright you found me and we’re both ok” Ri said trying to comfort her as best he could. He knew he’d have to let her move on to society but if he did it was likely it would be some time to before the two met again.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: That's twice now. (SOLO)   That's twice now. (SOLO) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:25 pm

I’m so sorry You died saving me” Rose said as she tried to stop sobbing and pulled away from Ri. Ri looked into her sky blue eyes and smiled as his hearth warmed to Rose's smile.

Don’t be. I’d do it again in a hearth beat” Ri said as he held Rose’s hand. “Your going to have to move on to the soul society or those monster will keep coming after you.”

But… But I don’t want to leave you” She said gripping Ri’s hand with both of hers.

I’ll find you I promise but if you stay here one of those monster will kill you” Ri said in a soft tone , he didn’t want to leave her either but knew she couldn’t move on. There was something about her that Ri couldn’t put his finger on but he felt like he wanted to nothing else but sit her with her till the end of his days.

Can we sit here just a while longer then I promise I’ll go” Rose said as she put her leg up on the edge of the fountain and rested her head on Ri’s lap.

Course we can” Ri said as he ran his hand through hair bright red hair.

The two sat there in silent just enjoying being with one another. The sun was slowly rising when the silence was finally broken.

Whats it like the after life” Rose asked quietly as she opened her eye and looked up at Ri.

It like here I suppose but different. There is little crime or hunger and for the most part it’s peaceful.” Ri said not sure how else to explain the society,

“Doesn’t everyone there fight like you do there” She asked again as she sat straight up and look at Ri.

Not everyone. Some people fight those monster we call them hollows, to stop them hurting souls.” Ri explain in the simplest manner he could. He knew he have to send her over soon as he was due to report back soon.

Sound like a perfect job for you. Saving everyone” Rose said smiling softly at Ri who look down at his Zanpakuto and then back at Rose.

Are you ready?” He asked as he unsheathed his Zanpakuto and held in a non-threaten manner so not to scare Rose.

Not yet” Rose said as she leaned over and kissed Ri. “Now I’m ready

Ri could only smile at Rose as he brought the bottom of his hilt down on Rose’s forehead. The two stared at own another smiling as Rose faded away to the soul society.

Ri waited a moment before taking off in full speed for the gate back to the soul society. He hoped he could find her fast but knew it was going to take some time but Ri’s mind and hearth were sent and nothing had the power to stop him now.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: That's twice now. (SOLO)   That's twice now. (SOLO) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:55 am

For further notice, Please leave the Solo threads in one post... It may be long but it wont take up active topics that way... thanks
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: That's twice now. (SOLO)   That's twice now. (SOLO) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:47 am

Ok though it would make an easier read that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's twice now. (SOLO)   That's twice now. (SOLO) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's twice now. (SOLO)
Page 1 of 1