The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.

Go down 
+18
Minatosuzunami
Niiro Sekkou
Haneul
Marlamin1
Zaquri
Kira
Kaito Saruwatari
Kuro Crowe
Kuro
Ayame Ryouta
Shikyo
Jin
Kaiyo
Kajitora
elvensong
Sal Norongachi
shadowdmn
Xavier Cranwell
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. Empty
PostSubject: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:19 pm

In this thread is where you can post and suggestions you might have for the curreent story line or one you would like to see at a later date.

All posts in here will be looked at by the admin and will be regarded. Thanks very much.
Back to top Go down
shadowdmn

Male
Number of Posts : 32
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:17 pm

I really want the Quincy to join up with the Hollows
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:41 am

At the moment it dosn't seem necersary or even relavent that they would be included in the story line, but possibly at a later date.
Back to top Go down
shadowdmn

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:45 am

Yup, that'd be great. I'm currently posting something and will be done in about 10 - 15 mins.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:53 am

Thats great. Smile
Back to top Go down
shadowdmn

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:03 pm

Done!
anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:27 am

Here i come! Prepare for profanity and Innuendo!
Back to top Go down
elvensong
Admin
elvensong

Female
Number of Posts : 96
Registration Date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:14 am

lol... looking forward to it, Sai. Just keep it within the bounds, as per the rules, pleaseth.

(thowwy, Wink I'm an admin!)
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:16 am

I always obey the rules Wink
Back to top Go down
elvensong
Admin
elvensong

Female

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:20 am

So you did, it was a fun post and handled the profanity line nicely. *salutes*
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:30 am

There's a line? Razz

Back on topic: Can anyone like tell me what kind of Hollow i'll be up against? It says ALL Hollow were called but am i looking it Menos and...Adjuchas(sp) as well as the generic ones who are simply there to die?
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:35 am

Hmmm, thats a toughie. As i'm the only hollow player in the story line, i could Npc some your way though. State your preference and i'll get on it.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:41 am

You're the boss, boss Razz
I trust ya, do what needs to be done ^^
Back to top Go down
Kajitora

Kajitora

Male
Number of Posts : 165
Job/Interests : Anime/Manga, Writing, Japanese language
Quote : "I think therefore I am."
Registration Date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: RE: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:45 pm

I have an idea. If the enemy makes off with the Hougyoku, they can send a squad of Adjuchas (for seated members to fight) lead by an Arrancar or two (for the Vice-Captain/Captain to fight). Which would delay the shinigami enough for the Hollows to prepare more Arrancars: with the fighting and the aftermath of the second fight mixed with the damaged from the initial charge. I can help come with Adjuchas if needed.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:05 pm

i like Kajitora's idea, at the moment i'm just kinda running around aimlessly: hoping no-one will notice Smile
A hell butterfly could be sent to the active shinigami in the story thread to go on a seperate mission within the storyline.
Back to top Go down
elvensong
Admin
elvensong

Female

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:24 pm

Generally the good guys have to have some sort of disaster strike, so things get all interesting and we can beat one another bloody etc. Very Happy Go for it. Make it good though, so Kaiyo, elven and all the others can lose with their pride intact *grins*
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:55 am

i like the sound of that
*polishes pride* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:51 am

Hahaha bring it on measly shini's i'll ownz u all zor! Razz (has gone mad some form of hollow crack)
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Male
Number of Posts : 213
Registration Date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:34 pm

MMMMMM hollow crack.....those were the days

story lines looking preety good sucks when your new its just like being too weak to be any use starting to realise how hanatarou felt lol but anyways the point i was actually gonna make was im not really that busy posting wise so im happy to do some NPC's or something for you just ask.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:56 am

Thats ok mate, but thanks for the offer it's appreciated. Just get posting as jin himself and we'll be happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Male
Number of Posts : 137
Registration Date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:45 pm

Yes Shikyo is pretty much just running aimlessly right now until he gets a butterfly or runs into something else.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:06 pm

Well Try to hook up with kaiyo then, or you could jump into mine and elvens fight, Whatever the weather dude.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:06 pm

safer to come with be Elven's screwed xD
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:08 pm

Hahaha well as i said whatever mate. You could even strike of on your own you. Be imaginative just work within the boundreys.
Back to top Go down
Kajitora

Kajitora

Male
Number of Posts : 165
Job/Interests : Anime/Manga, Writing, Japanese language
Quote : "I think therefore I am."
Registration Date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: RE: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:34 pm

If this thread becomes inactive, I was thinking of having my character finish his fight in the way of: his enemy uses one of the versions of cero devastating Kajitora and then once they have the jewel-all the hollows retreat. But this is just a suggestion. anger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next