The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OOC Suggestions for the paper

Go down 
+2
Ayame Ryouta
Kaiyo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

OOC Suggestions for the paper Empty
PostSubject: OOC Suggestions for the paper   OOC Suggestions for the paper I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:49 am

I'm making this thread purely for organisational needs, i'd like to stress here it's not exactly an admin run thing but issues that need resolving will be sorted Smile

Post You're suggestions for the paper here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: OOC Suggestions for the paper   OOC Suggestions for the paper I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:01 pm

Classified section for rp requests and the like? e.g. 12th Division Captain looking for able-bodied subjects to participate in Hollow experimentation project.

An ideas in development section, perhaps, or whatever. Idk, just spewing stuff that comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: OOC Suggestions for the paper   OOC Suggestions for the paper I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:01 pm

Well, it'd also be nice to report news, such as updates for characters and to the site in general as well. And other things, such as rank ups, an obituary, of sorts, and it'd be a great place to post links to certain missions, or to advertise certain ones as well.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: OOC Suggestions for the paper   OOC Suggestions for the paper I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:54 pm

yeah and advertise open threads and the like.

I support both!
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: OOC Suggestions for the paper   OOC Suggestions for the paper I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:11 am

Good ideas all around. Who ever is taking this one will need help to add all those things.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: OOC Suggestions for the paper   OOC Suggestions for the paper I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:05 pm

Kyo?...
<.<
Hmmm, papers open to anyone willing to strike up some writing Razz Be a free lance write xP
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male
Number of Posts : 99
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: OOC Suggestions for the paper   OOC Suggestions for the paper I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:06 am

Well make a thread where any Shinigami can go in a post the resent bigger event his or her character has experienced.

Like a promotion, or an Student joining a squad, or someone loosing a big fight over someone especially if a lower seat beats a higher one, if your character suffers a severe injurry, if there's a mission that seemes odd or had some severe consequences stuff like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Suggestions for the paper   OOC Suggestions for the paper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC Suggestions for the paper
Page 1 of 1