The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.

Go down 
+18
Minatosuzunami
Niiro Sekkou
Haneul
Marlamin1
Zaquri
Kira
Kaito Saruwatari
Kuro Crowe
Kuro
Ayame Ryouta
Shikyo
Jin
Kaiyo
Kajitora
elvensong
Sal Norongachi
shadowdmn
Xavier Cranwell
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Male
Number of Posts : 24
Job/Interests : carptner/semi pro boxing champion
Quote : "the meaning of life is to live it"
Registration Date : 2009-04-21

OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:13 pm

so will everyone be takeing part in this rp or what
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:16 pm

short answer yes ^_^
long answer- at various different times in different threads after the initial outline of the storyline has been written up Wink
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Male
Number of Posts : 24
Job/Interests : carptner/semi pro boxing champion
Quote : "the meaning of life is to live it"
Registration Date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:25 pm

oh ok i was just wondering
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:11 pm

man, i can't wait for this to get started Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:01 am

yeah yeah i'm writing this outline tonight straight after i get back from college, you guys should have it by this evening if all goes well, apologies in the delay...i had an essay to write cry
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male
Number of Posts : 236
Job/Interests : Virology
Quote : Sup, I am the friendly neighborhood Nerdy-chan!
Registration Date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:40 pm

Actually I want permission for something.. I would like to run everyone through a quest.. Kuro Crowe or any of my characters will be taking part in this run at all. I am simply NPC's and storyline. <.< I am sure you would like to know the background of it... Though I do not want to tell you guys... I want it to remain a surprise. I personally do not like knowing where things are going ahead of time, so I thought I would give everyone a taste of something different. I will not be in it to prove it is not self-centered. You can say know... but PM me if you are interested.... I would like to know everyone who wants to participate. I will average out the stat points of all of the members to get the overall strengths of the enemies. So everyone will have some form of a fighting chance, and it will hopefully help everyone work together a bit better. Without teamwork... You guys will get nowhere... <.< So... If you want to be a part of it!!! Let me know, so I can prepare the stats of the enemies. Idk.. Just wanted to pick things up a bit and maybe make things a bit more fun for everyone!

You do not have to open anything in story, I was just asking permission. I can open it in general role-play.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:20 pm

^^ I would like to say nvm on the run... I have other ideas with that plan though it would have been fun to run it with you guys. Though I have something else to go through it as. :3 Plus no one messaged me about joining it. Your loss!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:06 pm

Um...I know I'm new at this but, I have an idea I would like someone to consider...

We know its been 300 years since and all the main characters are gone, so what of thier zanpakuto's?

Could we have a lost relics story in which some of the squad members (or students in my case) go in search of their zanpakutos in order to try to gain favor for one side or an other. The legendary zanpakutos would be debatable but, could be decided upon later, this would probably be considered like a gaint capture the flags and a scavenger hunt kind of thing. Maybe we could throw in a few non-shinigami related relics (such as orihime's hairpins and ishada's pendant).

Please let me know what yall think.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male
Number of Posts : 422
Job/Interests : Sports Agent
Quote : Times are hard all over. It rains on the just and the unjust alike.
Registration Date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:32 pm

I don't know about that...remember zanpakutou die along with their shinigami so they wouldn't exist afterwards. That's like being able to find someone's mind lying around in a park even though they are already dead. haha crazy analogy but sort of the same thing i guess...
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:35 pm

-nods- You took the words straight from my mouth Kaito-sama. Yes... I am sorry my friend, but they are dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:42 pm

Thank you for your comments, everyone...sorry for the stupid idea didn't think it through all the way...
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:06 am

No, it wasn't stupid. Just alter it, make it a search for something else of legend. Like a treasure, or a legendary shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Zaquri

Zaquri

Male
Number of Posts : 156
Registration Date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:10 pm

Searching for stuff, etc etc. I have a perfect plot. Just remake the entire Bleach saga of course. One bad guy, one artifact which breaks the rules of physics and the badguy decides to use it to try and overthrow the soul king somehow, Not to brag but I myself am very inventive and actually pretty damn smart if I may say so myself. Maybe when it comes to that point of my character actually taking initiative to doing such a thing (With power that he has yet to obtain) I would do so myself. Who knows, maybe nothing will be planned, perhaps I may just try to get some sacred artifact approved or even try to alter the genetics of humans and Bounts to try and force a human to fuse with test dolls still attuned to the human world even though the bount itself has even died. By doing such a thing it would probably mean I would need alot of research and a shinigami that actually suspects me because of proof they have and of course because the rper DOES feign ignorance. Either way I'm just saying, why make some boring drawn out little even when we can make an epic catastrophe? Thats about all I have to say on that matter but seriously... Don't take drugs.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:02 pm

yes, a campaign of sorts... but would this take place once you yourself have gained said power or is some one else ready to step up to the plate?

Maybe an admin or some one who's already RPed to hell and back (Kaito) can make an NPC? of equal ability to their current character, one that cannot be used outside of this little mission and will end up dead at the end (leaving their actual characters fine and in the storage closet... with Yoruichi?)

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Zaquri

Zaquri

Male
Number of Posts : 156
Registration Date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:04 pm

Well I myself am lazy and I will not be making chained Training posts all in one day to get me that strong so...... I think it best that anyone who thinks that their intellect and overall power is suited for this should step up and be the villian.
Back to top Go down
Haneul

Haneul

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Registration Date : 2009-11-09

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:36 pm

so...what do hollow's do in this? shinigami or quincy's have missions...
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:08 pm

Pretty much go out and rape people hehe... not literally of course...
Back to top Go down
Niiro Sekkou

Niiro Sekkou

Male
Number of Posts : 217
Quote : It is not enough to win. Others must fail.
Registration Date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:30 am

if you're just a typical Hollow, then yeah, what marlamin said is pretty accurate. but if you have higher ambitions than the simple pillaging- well just wait and see...
Back to top Go down
Minatosuzunami

Minatosuzunami

Male
Number of Posts : 21
Job/Interests : Reading book and playing classics games
Quote : &quot;Bag guys never win ya know&quot;
Registration Date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Old plot and new plot should be renewed   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:39 am

I think we should just continue aizen old plot or maybe start with a new villain like him .
Back to top Go down
hageshii

hageshii

Male
Number of Posts : 33
Job/Interests : Student
Quote : if violence isnt solving your problems, your not using enough
Registration Date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:45 am

A) if you read the hole dang thread then that suggestion is mentioned twice

B) this is 300 years in the future assuming aizen died and
Spoiler:

C) again if you read the entire thread im preety sure we have an accepted plot by Kaiyo

D) if anyone wants to do that id be game... im already setting the basis for the hatred of shinigami within the quincy...
Back to top Go down
Shenzo

Shenzo

Female
Number of Posts : 6
Registration Date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:27 pm

I'd like to join the story with Tairo. Should I start at the bount mansion or something? Or is there a story line that I'd fit well into?
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:19 pm

Not so sure right now... Unless something ratically changed i belive that we dont really have a solid storyline going... just kinda personal plots...
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Alright, I came up with an idea last night. This may or may not have been pitched before, so I'm just throwing it out there.

We all know that we don't have enough hollows yet to make a real threat to the shinigami characters. So I thought we could think outside the box for once and create a common, non-canon enemy for all the races to fight against.

Kubo Tite has never shown us in Bleach what is behind the gates of hell. We only got to see that one time where the soul got swallowed up by it. I propose that a new race of enemies (lets just say demons for simplicity) emerges from hell for whatever purpose. Maybe they want more souls, maybe they want to conquer the other realms...we can work out those details together.

The demons would be hollow like in nature; cold, menacing, and hold an appetite for souls. Like arrancars, they would be able to take on different appearances to disguise their true abilities until needed. Demon abilties would be like a hollow's with a specialty to each one. But also, I'm thinking we could take various mythological creatures from various cultures to use as different enemies in this case. (ex: a hydra, cerberus, etc.)

Feel free to start bashing on how terrible of an idea this is if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:39 am

I kinda like that idea. The new Bleach movie coming out is supposed to do with Hell, so you might be onto something. I also liked the angle Sal had for his character, strange hybrid creatures that feed on the humans, hollows, everyone. Ask him he can explain it better.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:33 am

Yeah, I like the hell idea... Imagine what kind of shit they would be able to do... I don't even know if they'd be stopped from entering the SS or any other dimension they wanted... I say we do it, it will not be a playable race of course... and all can take part since demons can range from little implings to giant... ass-rapists...

Once we figure out a date for our meetings we'll discuss this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3