The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help with storyline NPC's

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

Help with storyline NPC's Empty
PostSubject: Help with storyline NPC's   Help with storyline NPC's I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:51 am

OK so as i understand it, The Storyline Counterpart NPC's for shinigami are arangar/hollow, and demon. But what about living characters, such and Superhumans and Quincy??

Like Would I have a Quincy counterpart, or a superhuman? *confusion scratch * I has thinking of making the counterpart a bount, not sure if that would work though, and I need alittle further explanation of bount powers...Also need alittle bit of help with the demon counterpart...what restrictions do they have?...and do i have to make a separate account for each npc, or no?
Back to top Go down
Cheesecakez

Cheesecakez

Male
Number of Posts : 36
Job/Interests : Devouring enough Souls to eat.
Quote : Madness is not neither good nor evil. Madness is great....because it's in everyone
Registration Date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Help with storyline NPC's   Help with storyline NPC's I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:23 pm

From what I understand you are supposed to have seperate account for each of the NPC's. Apparentl make an aol email and then change the ending of the email to have the easiet time with that aspect:

Ex.: bob@aol.com
bob@aol.cite

Or something like that. Look at the posts in the NPC list for the story arc. Kuro explained it.

About your other questions. Essentially the negative of everything including Superhumans and Quincies would be hollow. Demons are supposed to be hollows that are sent to hell. So yes Superhumans would have to do Arrancars and Demons.

The only restrictions upon Demons are essentially the ones that are placed upon hollows and arrancar as again Demons are hollow that are sent to hell. Hope I helped
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Help with storyline NPC's   Help with storyline NPC's I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:47 pm

Your counterpart is that of your soul. A human soul and a Shinigami soul are the same with the shinigami soul simply spirit power, it was hint at in the anime that a superhuman were or are to be shinigami in the next or previous life. Assume this is ture

Your counterparts would be a Hollow soul then any other spirit being, bounts not so much as their made not natural.

Last edited by Ri O'Nocht on Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Help with storyline NPC's   Help with storyline NPC's I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:34 pm

hmmm ok, i think i get it...
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Help with storyline NPC's   Help with storyline NPC's I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:33 pm

I'd make a counterpart, but I feel they'd would have to be

A) Stronger than me (which isn't hard)

or

B) Weak as or weaker than me (which is kinda pathetic)
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male
Number of Posts : 202
Registration Date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Help with storyline NPC's   Help with storyline NPC's I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:54 pm

I dont think we should have to make a seperate account for an NPC as they are a temp character...it would be a waste...why not just create the character and in the title put NPC and any thread you use that character title just make an OOC saying that is who you are using at the top of the post...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with storyline NPC's   Help with storyline NPC's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with storyline NPC's
Page 1 of 1