The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Proving what you're worth. (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Proving what you're worth. (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Proving what you're worth. (Solo)   Proving what you're worth. (Solo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:06 am

Shikuro was walking, he was acting kinda tense, the day before he was up fighting with his teacher about weather he was good for anything at all, he hated that teacher, he had been hating him ever since he joined the academy, tthough it seemed to have been likewise.
He stepped out on the grounds, looking around for his teacher who had told him to show up the day before.

The teacher was standing at what was looking as a big obsticle course. he started smilling as Shikuro walked over, think its the first time he had seen him smile cause of him showing himself.
"Finally here, you took your time"

Shikuro sighed, stupid man, thinking he was higher than others thinking its in his right to judge other just cause of being a teacher.
"You never gave me a time so how can I be late?"

The teachers smiled faded, faster than ever before seen, eyes filled with Hate Shikuro realized, he might just have doomed himself, but he didn't care really.
"Well no matter... you see this?"
The teacher took a step to the side, and pointed at the huge obsticle course.
"How could I not?"
Another comment that could have been uneccesary, but the techer deserved it.
"Still cocky... well all I want is for you to run through it, if you can do so without getting hurt I'll admit you're good enough, if not you'll have to admit you're a no good boy, or you can quit now, and been a chicken, your choice"

Sheesh, this course was proberly the toughest set up on the entire school, only meant for Shikuro to fail on, the chances of him actually doing this was proberly close to nothing, falling out before trying might even be the most reasonable choice right now, the teacher seemed so confident, looked like this was something that there was no way Shikuro could finnish at his current level.but just the thought of having to chicken out on this one was to much.
"Alright I'll do this silly test"
Shikuro said stepping forward, his hand gripping on to his zanpakutö, though he was stopped by the teacher hitting his hand that was holding on to the hilt.
"You wont be needing that in there... remove it"

such a fancy tone, annoying sound nothing else, despite full, but he couldn't back down though it seemed as the will be something that may be easy to block useing a sword, though now that wasn't possible, but anyway, he just had to go through it without the comfort of his sword this time. he put down his zanpakutö on the side and before going on he ripped off his sleeves as they would only get in the way.
"heh, the barbarian doesn't like his clothes, no matter... and one last thing, don't harm any of the students along the way, though they seem trying to harm you..."

Shikuro bite his lip from saying more, he would even be facing opponents on this one, and he could fight back, thats just bullshit, and impossible, he stepped, his first obstacle, it was a simple crawling excerice where he would have to crawl horizontly to another plat form, he jumped up getting a good grip in the obstacle and started craling, as he was half way 2 students moved out from the wall on the other side, holding up both their hands.
"Hadō #4 Byakurai!"
they both yelled at the same time, sending lightning right after Shikuro, he was mostly trapped only one thing to do, he let go with his left arm while pushing light away, to swing out to the right side only holding on with his right hand, letting the lightning pass him.
He could juimp the last part, but he needed some momentum, not to get shocked while jumping, he held up his arm and yelled.
"Bakudo 4# Crawling rope"
He used a loose hanging rope to wrap around the one student on the right side, arms, to Shikuro's luck did the other guy immediatly try to help his fellow student free, which gave him enough time to get his left hand right back on to the railing and then jump then used his legs to make him swing, in the end jumping over on the platform, by the time he had done that his before used Bakudo was over, and as feared these two had their zanpakutö and reached down for them, something Shikuro could let happen, he stepped forward pushing his elbow into the one student still drawing his sword, the other drew his sword while the first was taken care of, he slashed Shikuro barely sidestepping, but gets cut down on his left arm, and then he moves his pushing the student down of the platform.

"Enough!"
The teacher yelled, from the sidelines, right after the student landed on the floor.
"Told you not to harm your fellow students!"
Shikuro went furrios, not harm them, they where the ones useing weapons against him, he only gently hit them to paralyzed nothing else, what did this teachers want, fro him to take the hits and not do anything to fight back, that impossible.

Shikuro jumped down from the course heading right over to the teacher ready to fight him, punch him to do something to him, he held up his hand ready to punch as he saw the teacher smile.
"Yes hit me, do your worst, prove what a mindless brute you really are"
Shikuro arm shaked, he was ready to hit, felt it through his whole body how he just wanted to hit this guy, but then faced the truth, this would only make things worse.
"Your not worth it"

With those words, Shikuro made a turn on his heels heading back to first grab his Zanpakutö and then walk out of there, this had been pointless, just pointless, nothing else, all it did to him was give him a cut over his left arm, while now there was running down blood from it.
Back to top Go down

Proving what you're worth. (Solo)
Page 1 of 1