The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Guy. (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Conall

Conall

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

The New Guy. (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: The New Guy. (Solo)   The New Guy. (Solo) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:35 am

A few days after arriving at the academy, Conall already felt very out of place. The fact that him dieing just over three months ago, all of the information they told him in the introductory classes over the last few days, and all the chaos he left behind in district 80 still very fresh in his mind, not to mention getting lost several times. He was starting to regret this decision. But sticking true to his nature, he wouldn't, couldn't, give up.

'This isn't so bad.' He thought walking to his next class, 'Academically I'm a few steps ahead of everyone. Looks like me college paid off after all. Only a few more of these introductory classes and i can start the real training.' He noded as one of his classmates walked past him. 'And, at least i already have my zanpakuto's.'

Conall got to his next class early, and decided to look ahead a bit. 'Evolution of Hollows....huh' He thought, not noticing the instructor had started class until everyone went silent.

"Mr. Conall"
He looked up at the instructor "Yes, sir?"
"Find something interesting there, Mr. Conall?" the instructor asked.
"Actually I had a few question, sir. I read ahead a bit and was wonderin, why do hollows revet back to a human like form? Do the miss that form, or do they do that to mock us and the humans?" Conall said, not bothering to stop himself.
The instructors eyes went wide for a second then went back to normal."Those are very interesting questions. And, unfortunately we don't have a define t answer. Anything else?"
"No, sir."Conall glanced around the room and decided not to ask anything else.

Back to top Go down

The New Guy. (Solo)
Page 1 of 1