The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inner battle.(Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Inner battle.(Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Inner battle.(Solo)   Inner battle.(Solo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:37 am

The day had just begun and the barracks was buzzing with life, some people had already headed off on mission, a few were training and other were just waking up to the day.

Ri however had already been up for little over an hour now, he'd only eaten a small breakfast then just as the first of the earlier rises awoke he went to the garden and climb high up in of the trees over looking it.

He'd been there for hours now, he was sitting on two large branches with his legs crossed and his Zanpakuto was lying across his lap. To look at him it would appear he was just sitting there rest but that was only on the outside.

The reason he was high up in the tree was to return to his inner world to train with his Zanpakuto. Inside his world he found himself back in the skies facing down the dragon like creature.

Ri was wielding his normal sword but his opponent was wielding a larger crystal blue sword.

The two had been brutally fighting for what to them seemed like days. Ri chest was run in bit and his top having been covered in blood had been discarded. The dragon creature wasn't as bad was Ri, it just had a few cuts and gashes over its arms.

"Need to be faster Ri” The creature ordered in its strict feminine tone. The creature flash stepped over Ri and brought its blade down through Ri's back.

Ri rolled after feeling the steel touch him but he rolled over the wound and caused him even more pain. Every fiber in him was crying with pain but at the same time crying to win.

“You know how to flash step Ri just let your resieu flow and carry you The creature said advancing on Ri. She raised her blade for a finishing strike against Ri who'd fallen to a knee.

Ri watched the blade fall but before it touched him he seemly vanished from sight and then appear behind the creature, who smiled and quickly turn and swung at Ri but he was gone again.

The creature and Ri continued their blade in quick flash both only appearing to strike or defend. The battle raged for hours till Ri hadn't enough left to continue.

The creature flashed beside Ri, it let of it's sword but as it fell it seemed to blow away with the wind. The creature took a seat beside Ri and waved its hand over him. Ri injury's and clothes returned as well as his stamina.

"Well done Ri" The creature said speaking softly. "You've done well and advance fast then I though you would"

"I've a great teacher" Ri said smiling at the creature whose eye turned from Ri to his Zanpakuto. The creature examined the blade carefully for sometime then gave a little snigger.

"This won't do. This oversize piece of metal doesn't suit you or me" The Creature said to Ri's utter confusion. The creature held the sword up to the sky as a blue ora surrounded it.

When the creature handed it back, it was a completely different weapons, it was much thinner and longer, its blade was pearl blue and the hilt was white wrapped in a blue cloth.

"Is this..." Ri began but was cut off quickly

"No it’s just a different form of my unreleased state" The creature said quickly as she obviously knew the question was coming. "Go no and have a run about "

When Ri blinked next he found himself in the tree high above the barracks garden. He knew by the position of the sun it had been a few hour but it felt like days he'd been sitting there.

He looked down at his Zanpakuto and it had indeed changed to the blue bladed Zanpakuto and the sheath had changed to and now bared an image of a dragon.

Ri smiled as he stood up and looked around, he could nearly see the distance corner of the seritete and smiled as he flashed stepped of the tree and onto the roof of the barrack then on to a distance building on onwards.

He felt such joy flash stepping and had already formulated a dozen new attack using it though he'd have to test them in battle but that was something Ri knew he'd be in soon.

New Zanpakuto
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Inner battle.(Solo)
Page 1 of 1