The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

returning from a battle (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male
Number of Posts : 116
Job/Interests : Playing Video Games
Quote : FUS-RO-DAH
Registration Date : 2011-01-23

returning from a battle (solo) Empty
PostSubject: returning from a battle (solo)   returning from a battle (solo) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:58 pm

Tartarax returned from karakura town tired and soar from the battle he had with that human ace. He was still thinking about that shinigami who tricked him with that illusion, but what really angered him was that he let himself get knocked on his shell like that his weakness was exploited in front of that human but he didnt finish him off, he but ran away."how could i let a human get the better of me, i need to gain more power"tartarax shouted into the emptiness of the desert. Tartarax decided he was tired of looming over the thought of the human, he decided to wander in the desert to find a cave to rest in. After a few minutes of walking in the desert he stumbled upon a small colony of weaker hollows, about 3 or 4 of them. one looked like that of a iguana, another looked like a featherless bird, there was a short one also he had some features of a ant, and the larger one looked like a elephant."how lucky am i, i was starting to get hungry". tartarax snickered as he walked into the cave, it was a slaughter these hollows didnt even fight back they just screamed as tartarax took down the elephant one with ease, than came the small one then the other two, they begged tartarax not to kill them but he enjoyed there whining. Tartarax walked out of the cave "burp" he had his fill and decided to dig a hole in the sand and sleep there for the day.
Back to top Go down

returning from a battle (solo)
Page 1 of 1