The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi) Empty
PostSubject: An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi)   An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:40 pm

Kaoseu was walking the grounds of Seireitei again, utterly bored. It was late evening, and he had nothing to do. He couldn't sleep, so he had decided on a walk to clear his mind. He walked towards his usual spot in the sparring grounds, looking to see if there were any late-night visitors. There were a few others, so Kaoseu stayed.

He walked around the grounds, performing different sword katas, Flash Stepping into an attack here and there. In time he began to long for that feeling he always did. Someone to battle against, but he wanted a good battle, with someone intellectual.
Back to top Go down
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male
Number of Posts : 84
Location : Does it really matter? By the time you find out you're dead anyway.
Quote : They call it the balance. I call it hypocritical bullshit.
Registration Date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi)   An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:50 pm

Hageshii was relaxing in a tree on the sparring grounds when he saw Kaoseu enter the general vacinity. He watched carefully as he practiced katas. Hageshii noticed his stance was slightly off and decided to correct Kaosue's mistake. [color=redHado, number four. White Lightning.[/color] Hageshii aimed a few inches in front of Kaoseu's foot after his attack as he dropped, gracefully from the tree. [color=redThat's where your foot should have been after you start that strike. If it is too close you can be toppled. If it's too far you will collapse.[/color] Hageshii put two fingers to the side of his forehead and went from a kind of salute to a wave. Long time no see, Kaoseu!
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi)   An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Kaoseu saw the kido strike the ground in front of him and whirled on his attacker, only to find himself facing Hageshii. He grinned as Hageshii gave a half-salute, half-wave. He let his blade drape over his shoulder as he called Hageshii over. "My foot was fine. If you woulda waited, you'd have seen I was about to try something, haha. So, what brings you here, hm?" he asked, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi)   An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Hageshii stood up from his landing and walked steadily toward Kaoseu. He chuckled when he was asked what was he doing in the sparring grounds. He ruffled his hair as if musing over the question. "I could ask you the same thing. What makes you so restless on such a lovely evening?"
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi)   An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:08 pm

Kaoseu laughed a little, popping his neck before he replied. "I'm always restless, hehe. Nothin' better to do, so I come here or... Someplace else." He replied, not wanting to reveal the location of the place he went to train with his Zanpakuto. He yawned and looked Hageshii, awaiting an answer from a question that was dodged.
Back to top Go down
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi)   An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:18 pm

Hageshii didn't want to answer the question so he thought he would see what Kaoseu was attempting to try out. "We have different places we go to relax, a hot spring does wonders for me. What was that move you were gonna try out? you wouldn't mind showing me, would you?" Hageshii let his right hand rest on his sheathed blade and put his left hand in his pocket. He bent his left leg out and put it behind his right. He stood forward, but placed his center of gravity on his left leg using a little technique he picked up before he died in the real world. His stance made it appear that his gravity was on his right leg but it was on his left. This technique was called Gamaku. It was an ancient karate move that gave people a way to control their body through exaggerated movements.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi)   An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:27 pm

Kaoseu grinned and made no audible reply as he ran through the beginning of the kata again. He thrusted left, then spun 90 degrees, followed by a butterfly twist and a downward slice. He landed squarely, and placed his foot where it would have been if Hageshii had let him finish. As his foot touched, he launched off the opposite foot, spinning through the air at Hageshii, his blade a blur of silver.
Back to top Go down
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi)   An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:40 pm

Hageshii also became silent. He angled his left foot so that it would be at a 90 degree angle to his right. He then used his right foot and sliced at kaoseu's legs. He brought his right foot back and kicked at his wrists. After he struck at the wrists he spun on his left using his right heel as a hammer, he slammed it toward Kaoseu. He also leaned back just enough to avoid the assualt if it was to get past his kicks.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi)   An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:53 pm

Kaoseu was caught off guard by the unexpected use of Hageshii's right leg. He had just enough time to kick out a leg to turn him, altering the kicks to land on his back. He landed a bit sloppily, but stood back up. Hageshii was pretty good, but Kaoseu wasn't aout to let someone of lower rank beat him tha easily. He rushed at him, then Flash Stepped in front of and to the right of Hageshii, lashing out a leg and preparing for another Flash Step should the need occur.
Back to top Go down
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi)   An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:06 pm

Hageshii saw the flash step and was instantly worried about a low strike to the back of his left leg. He spun to his right while jumping straight up. His spin brought around his left foot and he used it to stop kaoseu's kick, even with the flash step, the spin gave Hageshii the edge with his kick. He locked his foot onto Kaoseu's and twisted his body, while he spun. This would bring the heel of his right foot straight to Kaoseu's head. He took his unsheathed blade and planted it in the ground as he twisted using it as something he could gain solid ground on while in the air. "Hmp"
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi)   An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:10 pm

Kaoseu grinned as Hageshii locked his foot with his. He saw the other Shinigami begin to twist and knew the other foot was headed for his... well, head. He lifted up his right arm, albow down, and twisted his back so that he was facing the oncoming foot and turning the both of them as well. As the leg neared, Kaoseu focused a bit of his Reiatsu to his elbow and slammed it into Hageshii's shin, after which he would continue the spin and slash at Hageshii's leg with his blade.
Back to top Go down
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi)   An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:23 pm

The back of Hageshii's shin was hit by the elbow. It hurt, alot, but nothing broke, the muscle and fat between his elbow and the bone helped lessen the assualt. After the elbow smash Hageshii spun back in the opposite direction. He unhinged his foot from Kaoseu's and used his sword as a post. He spun away from kaoseu's blade and evaded it. He twisted around his sheathed sword and landed on his left using his blade for support, just long enough so he could get a baring with his injured right leg. He focused reiatsu to his injured leg so he could use it for the time being. he put his sword back at his waist and stood, waiting for Kaoseu. "Ow?" He said, grinning. It really did hurt though.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi)   An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:35 pm

Kaoseu grinned as well, his back still sore from Hageshii's earlier kicks. He took this time to Flash Step at Hageshii's front, aiming a feigned slice at his midsection, only to Flash Step again halfway through, completing the slash from behind, hoping to land a hit. "Now THIS isgonna hurt!" Kaoseu called as he slashed.
Back to top Go down
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi)   An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:03 pm

Hageshii leaned forward toward the oncoming blade, also shitfing out of the blades arc. He spun around after Kaoseu had disapeared and was just fast enough to minimize the damgae done to his body. The strike to his back was done to his shoulder and arm instead, rendering it usless. Expel the weapons of war! Disarm my opponent! Hado number five. Disarm! Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakudo number nine. Strike! Hado number four. White Lightning." As he recited the incantations he leveled his useful hand with Kaoseu's sword hand. He quickly shifted it, after he recited Strike, so that White Lightning would blast through the area right beneathe his diaphragm. Above the stomach but below the lungs and diaphram should have been a safe place to shoot. Right? It would go straight and hopefully not through the spine. Hageshii wasn't trying to kill, just damage. "If you're still alive let me know. I don't want to call a medic if you're already dead."
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi)   An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Kaoseu had no time to react. Or what little time he did have, he barely did so. His blade shot from his hands and he went to move to grab his other, twisting his body as he did so. Only then he got caught in the next Kidou, which was Strike. He flared his reiatsu and broke the Kidou as Hageshii launched his last one, White Lightning. Kaoseu was still spinning when it was launched and arched his back hard, making the Kidou travel up his stomach, burning all the flesh up to his shoulder, in which the lightning pierced, creating an identical hole to the one Tenma had previously made, except this one didn't cauterize the wound, and bled profusely. Kaoseu grimaced as he tried to stand, but was woozy from bloodloss, He grinned, giving Hageshii a thumbs up, then shifting it to a cruder gesture as he fell out, a sign of comradery that he felt was deserved.
Back to top Go down
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi)   An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:07 pm

Hageshii chuckled as he was givin such a crude gesture. "GET ME A HEALER NOW!!! Hado, number four. White Lightning." Hageshii blasted it skyward getting the attention of many that were awake at the time. He sent messages via butterfly things all over the academy and as far as posible. When the healers arrived, they took kaoseu and made sure he was going to live. When that was done Hageshii left and left Kaoseu a little note that read. "You just got your ass handed to you by an academy student. How does that make you feel? (note: Try reading this in a serious voice....Isn't it hard? I can't stop laughing. Thanks for the great match though.)" Hageshii left the sparring grounds with a pep in his step and a laugh on his lips.

(Hageshii has left this thread)
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi)   An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:46 pm

Kaoseu grinned and opened one eye, waiting for Hageshii to leave as he did, he sat up, pressing a bit of shirt through the hole in his arm. Hesighed, realizing he had lost, but it's not like he could get any credit or strength from beating up on an academy student. He read the note Hageshii lt and laughed to himself. Yes, Hageshii had outsmarted him, but Kaoseu still had fight left in him, and wouldn't have been put down so easy. After all, it as refreshing to lose every once in a while. It gave him a reason to get better. He grinned, knowing this was not the last or first time he'd fight Hageshii. He stood wearily and left the site, and moments later, a bunch of confused 4th squad guys arrive to find no patient, just he scene of a recent battle and the feeling of gratitude live in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi)   An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Intellectual Battle. (Hageshii Yasuragi)
Page 1 of 1