The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How fast can you go? (Solo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

How fast can you go? (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: How fast can you go? (Solo)   How fast can you go? (Solo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:16 am

Shikuro put down his Zanpakutö before walking out on the racetrack, he had to do it today, he had to atleast make one succesfull shunpo in continueation, he couldn't keep having trouble with the 2nd one all the time.
He had been here before, training his first ways of shunpo, it was easy, like there was no trick to it, thats what everyone said, but doing it over and over again, only inceasing in speed the whole time, see that was harder, especially if you seeked to extend the shunpo's lenght each time. Shikuro had his work plan, he would do it today.

Shikuro stood in the middle of the track, closed his eyes, just remembering the basic stuff.
he took about 5 minutes just inhalking and exhaling air, to make sure he was ready, at some points he was just about to start but then a slight fate a fear gripped him holding him back, he didn't want to screw it up.

Then suddenly he opened his eyes taking one step forward, after that useing shunpo stepping 5 meter head of the field, a mostly perfect shunpo judged it comming from an academy student, his feet only barely landed after the first shunpo as he then set off on his second this time reaching 7 meters, but this time it went wrong, Shikuro felt dislocated after his second shunpo, and didn't exactly land on proberl on his feet.

It was all spinning around for Shikuro, he couldn't exactly feel what happened before he felt his chest hitting the ground. it hurt, alot. as a fall should do, it always hurt when you do something wrong just the more reason for doing it right the next time. a half minute passed Shikuro before he realized he had to get up again, his head spinned around slightly, he certainly felt dislocated for some reason, was it a lack of stammina that caused this, or just cause he wasn't used to making shunpo's rapidly yet?

He didn't bother to dust of his clothes, it would proberly just be a waste of time cause he was doomed to fall again, though he didn't admit that was the reason but he knew this wasn't something he could jsut do, but everyone told him, when you get the second shunpo in the rest will be childsplay, so what does alittle effort really mean when it bring childsplay into his training?

He set off again, falling on his second shunpo feeling the same dislocated feeling though it didn't last as long this time, maybe he just had to get used to the feeling, and then it will be alot easier. He kept on repeating it, each time falling on the second shunpo's landing, he actually don't know how the fall looks or what landing thats the cause of it, only that he falls. he kept on for hours, even untill hunger started pressing on cause of exhaustion, he had promissed himself it would be today.

After 5 hours of training, as he did his landing on the second shunpo, he felt the same buzzing dislocated felling, but, this time he held his ground. the feeling wasn't enough to knock him off his feet this time, he was filled with joy he had done it , his body filling up in joy, so happy it made him jump of happiness though that was just enough to push him over his limit, he felt himself falling for some reason his feet didn't catch the ground, his vision was going black, as he saqw his suroundings turning around, and becoming completly black.

Shikuro woke up a while later, he wasn't exactly sure how much time had passed, but it was night, his stomech was twisting around in pain, of having been left out for so long now, he felt weak, didn't want to, but got up on his feet. He looked around saw he was still on the race track, then he rembered what had happened, made him care less about the pain because he did what he wanted to in the end. He then walked of the racetrack to get some food, as he walked he walked exhausted and tired, but also a very happy man.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

How fast can you go? (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: How fast can you go? (Solo)   How fast can you go? (Solo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:19 pm

I'm sorry but if you'll read the "Please Read!" thread for this forum you'll notice that it says:

Marlamin1 wrote:
Shunpo and Hohou are restricted to rank 2 and above only!!

I know many people make this mistake. You are not the first and you surely won't be the last. (Trust me, even I did it...)

Don't worry about editing it, I'll just lock it, feel free to act as this post never happened and write something else if you wish. I'll keep this solely for viewing purposes if you wish to reuse it in the future or so the staff can see your writing capabilities as a rank 2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com

How fast can you go? (Solo)
Page 1 of 1