The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fast food menus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Fast food menus  Empty
PostSubject: Fast food menus    Fast food menus  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:56 pm

Found an odd story HERE about the fast food menus and their changes over time. Not just prices, but the layout/displays. Find it funny that I never noticed it. I do remember the older signs and the new ones they're using now. Already I've seen computer screens used in McDonald's and Burger King. Times change and yet we get so used to such changes we're not even bothered. Although I'm sure plenty of people have noticed the price changes go beyond fast food, but also the grocery store as well. Prices change and yet the quantity (and in sometimes the quality) don't change. Actually some quantities have decreased as these increase in cost. Sad, no?
Back to top Go down

Fast food menus
Page 1 of 1