The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Real World Candy! (Denno please)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

Real World Candy! (Denno please) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:45 pm

Lavi was not aware at all that this girl had followed him, and neither did he know of the girls true identity, so he did not expect to be followed at all.
The hollow was not even very big, it was about 3.10 m and had a bit thin body structure, it was most likely a newly formed one which gave him a great amount of chances against it, as it was not like it would be his first fight as he had been fighting for many years that raised his chances to win greatly, and his confidence raised allot.
He wagered he would finish it and be back to Kaiyo before 10 minutes was passed, but that was also a good time to use on the toilet, but he could not worry about that now. The hollow had its back turned at him for now, so it left him a great opening.
without hesitation he rushed fourth to get the first hit at its leg to stop its movement should it turn out to be a fast moving hollow he would have win easily that way.
The sword went trough the thin leg like a knife trough butter, but the hollow did not seem to surprised and before he had a good time to react he got hit by the full force of a backhand from the hollow and was sent flying back on the ground, but it had a hard time moving now that he had damaged its leg, so he had time to get back on his feet.
He pressed fourth once again as the hollow had turned around looking directly at him, he aimed for the mask only to get another punch and send back again.
Then Lavi changed his strategy, and now moved slowly ahead and waited for the attack, and jumped over it this time, and made a slash down over its mask to finish it off, but in his jump he saw a bit of Kaiyo which distracted him long enough for the hollow to get a hold of him and smash him into the wall.
however he used this to thrust his sword down into its hand so it would let go of him.
Landing on the ground Lavi made a jump and cut open the hollows mask and finished the fight.
after getting his foughts together again, he looked up at where he though he saw Kaiyo only to see that there was nothing there, and he figured it was just his imagination playing tricks on him.
Still he was very proud of taking down his first hollow, and then unless he was stopped would hurry back to the shop where Kaiyo should be waiting.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Kaiyo's head was popping over the egde of the building, watching intently as the guy moved and took a pretty hard beating from the hollow. The gir;'s eyes practically popped out of her head when Lavi saw her though, ducking down as low as possible for a while, she peered back down after a moment to find the alley empty. Kaiyo's smile dropped, 'Shit' she yelled, turning round quickly as she skidded along the roof the bvuilding, she had to beat him back...and somehow not look so dishevelled.

Kaiyo staggered left and right as she first started sprinting along the roof, she'd have to jump, and if this Gigai couldn't keep up with her, well it would have to. Kaiyo shut her eyes (in her infinite wisdom) as she sprinted to the edge of the roof and leapt off, praying to made it to the other side. The girl's feet stumbled when they touched something hard again, Kaiyio's arms flaled around for a moment as she fell to the ground with a mild scream. So far her racing back wasn't going as planned. 'So keep your eyes open!' she shouted to herself.

Picking herself back up as she continued her sprint along the rooftops, anyone who saw her would with only luck lose sight of the small blonde girl jumping between buildings because of how fast she was going. Kaiyo was on the roof opposite the shop they'd both come from, squinting down to the entrance, it looked clear.

The girl looked around quickly for a way to get down without just falling. Kaiyo scrunched her face up in anticipation as she flung her body off the edge od the building, landing with a large thud on the top of the carousel as she rolled off and onto her feet. People around were staring shamelessly at the small girl, but Kaiyo just stood smiling, her cheeks a little red from the sprint backwards and various bruises coming out across her body as she swept her hair back into it's normal positiion and waited for Lavi to meet her here.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:41 pm

Lavi slowly walked out from the shop a little after Kaiyo, he had made it all the way there before her, and now came out of the shop though a little confused to why she was not there at the start he figured she had just been around the corner or something, but he could not really ask her if she was there when he got outside.
Lucky for him the injuries he had taken was not visible on his gigai, or else he would have been in for a long explanation, but he could still feel the sore places from the hits.
He just had to keep it in, and just say he hit his knee against the door frame or something like that if he had a little trouble walking.
He looked at Kaiyo, and was really surprised by how Kaiyo looked, he could not believe his eyes from what he saw.
She had been trough allot in the time he was gone, and he could not stop himself from asking "what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:52 pm

Kaiyo screamed inwardly, keeping her friendly smile plastered along her face, 'I was mugged' she said, seeming surprised by own words as they escaped her mouth. The lie needed more explanation though, and it was too late to take it back, so Kaiyo just hoped for the best. 'I decided to head over here and just as i stepped outside the shop, this...masked man tried to grab me and take my money.' Kaiyo was sounding convincing in her tone, gesturing along the street to where it all happened as she carried on with her tale, 'He tried to steal my money and beat me up a bit, but he left eventually, because some other man came to help me' Kaiyo started looking around for her imaginary hero, 'He's gone now' she fianlly annoubnced, really getting into her role here, 'But it was really quite heroic the way he fought the large masked man off'.

Kaiyo kept her gaze on Lavi's eyes, she'd be able to tell instantly if he bought it or not. 'But i'm fine now' she summed up, shrugging lightly as her eyes surveyed his injuries, ignoring his mild hobble.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:33 pm

Lavi had bit disbelief to what she said, but it could matter little as she was hurt, so something had happened in the time he was gone, and it was not impossible for it to happen in the time he was gone, but that there was no one there when he made it there was a bit in contradiction with what Kaiyo said, and her explanation of the event resembled a bit too much of what he had just been trough with the hollow.
Lavi examined her cloer to make sure she was not hurt "are you sure you are okay? are sure we should not go so you can rest a bit and recover?" just that she was taking it like it was nothing, was very suspicious, and he could not stop feeling there was more to her then meet the eye, but he kept himself thinking that there was no other explanation.

Yet when he thinks back to his fight he could have sworn he saw Kaiyo for a second, maybe that was true and she had followed him, but that would be a feat impossible for a human.
But he was over thinking it all, and his attention should instead be aimed at Kaiyo and if she was doing alright.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:35 pm

There was doubt, kaiyo could see it, she could sense it, and it make her nervous. Still she kept her smile though, a smile that so many had trusted just by the warmth it radiated. The girl decided to go for a change of pace, if she wanted her story to be believable, she'd need to really get into character, which meant playing the flabberghasted girl who was so shaken she'd nearly gotten mugged, killed and or raped.

Kaiyo took a moment, waiting until Lavi was completely finished speaking before she lowered her smile. Taking a step closer to the guy as she hugged him tightly, 'I just...i'm a bit shaken i guess, and i didn't realise how beaten up i looked until you saw me and, i'm sorry Lavi' Kaiyo took a step back as she slowly stepped away from Lavi's embrace, 'Maybe i should just head home...but i'll probably never see you again if i do' she looked up into Lavi's eyes. There wasn't a glimmer of anything other than the raw panic Kaiyo was meant to have felt, a worry, a sadness, and i want for lavi to ask her top stay.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:59 pm

Lavi was completely captured by the role he had gotten there, he had to be the big protector, which was a role he really liked, so almost all his doubts where washed away by Kaiyo's words, but still a little part of him remained suspicious of her.
He placed his arms around her, his height made it significantly easier to take the role of protector for him, if only he knew the truth he would not dare to act so protective against Kaiyo "no don't go home, if you are feeling alright, then ill just have to protect you, its not like anyone would dare to do anything to you when I am close, you can just see how the masked man waited for you to be alone" He smiled to her, hidding every part of doubt that was buried inside of him.

He just had to give her a good time while he was there, and make sure she could forget about that incident "how about we go have ride in the carousel and forget any of this ever happened?" He could not offer much more then that at the current time, but he intended on treating her ekstra nice because he was not there to protect her, but then again his main duty was to protect wholes and humans, so it could not really be helped.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:23 am

Kaiyo looked slowly up to Lavi, finally managing to draw a weak smile as he spoke to her. Kaiyo hugged Lavi sheepishly, 'Thanks' she muttered under her breath. This guy was good at being protective, and at a guess, he was drawing on some actual emotion there, which gave kaiyo quite a lot of confidence in the guy, because anyone who could care for people so protectively was, in her eyes at least, going to turn out as a pretty good shinigami.

There it was, that pang of guilt for not just telling Lavi who she was, as kaiyo smiled at the guy and nodded, 'Okay, Carousel it is' she said in a still vaguely weak tone. Kaiyo couln';t tell him who was was know, i would just ruin everything. kaiyo walked with Lavi to the queue, eventually hopping carefully up onto one of the horses, saving Lavi the one next to her of course, as the music began to blare out and the carousel started moving.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Lavi followed Kaiyo up on the carousel and took the horse Kaiyo was keeping for him.
It felt kinda of embarrassing sitting there on a bit childish ride, but then again he was not really sure of Kaiyo's age, and the most important was to get her back in to a good mood, and it was not so bad afterall he was right next to Kaiyo, so the situation was not so bad at all.
Lavi smiled over to Kaiyo and made sure to see if she was starting to feel alright, he was still suspicious of Kaiyo, as she seemed more than just a normal girl, he was not one of those commended for his biggest intellect, but he was pretty good at noticing stuff, and something just seemed odd when he looked at her.

Lavi looked a bit ahead again, the speed was pretty slow on the carousel, but it was okay, probably best not to go into a big ride as he might be wrong about her, and she just were a normal human that really wanted someone to look out for her "are you feeling any better?" he asked with a big smile on his face, he did not want to show any of the doubt he harboured to her
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:42 pm

Kaiyo's face was lit up with enjoyment as she swayed around with the Carousel, her arms raised in the air as she did so; it's hard to be believe she was over 100 years old. Kaiyo's smile froze as she turned her head to Lavi. The timing of the day had really been going quite badly so far. As just when Kaiyo was about to reply, another bloody hollow appeared.

Kaiyo was at that very moment, convinced the world was colliding against her. The girl kept her smile though, 'A lot better, thanks' she smiled in a sincere manner to Lavi as the ride began to slow to a halt. Kaiyo's eyes were flickering through the sky in a panic, 'Shit! there's 3 of them' she screamed inwardly, her eyes turning to a mild panic as she saw the three hollows in the sky above herself and Lavi. Kaiyo cursed her own stupid plan to not reveal she was a shinigami, surely this guy couldn't handle 3 hollows; Kaiyo was really hoping he could, be there were shinigami who would struggle with that, let alone an academy student. The girl sheepishly wandered off the carousel. She needed Lavi to notice, and quickly, because these hollows were moving closer and closer to the shopping area they were in.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:31 pm

Lavi awaited her answer patiently, he figured the time she took to reply had to be because she was still partly shaken, but as she answered he felt it too, the hollows in the air, and he felt that his free day became more and more like he was a full fledged shinigami on guard duty, but now he had to get a way to get away again, and it was a bit harder to just escape to the toilet this time, but what made him wonder the most was that he observed that Kaiyo's eyes fall upon the hollow, which either meant a coincidence or that she was able to see them which meant she also was able to see him when he went away last time.
Either way his choices where limited, he either had make an excuse or just leave his gigai on the spot, but thats when he got an idea on how to get away, but it would cause a bit of a scene.

Lavi followed Kaiyo off the ride "well its good to know that you are feeling better" he placed his hand on her shoulder, and now seemed a bit like he was not feeling all too well "oh my head, I dont feel too good right now" It was not like he had much choice he couldn't just let innocent people get hurt because he had was too busy going out with a girl, so if he had to take the chance and let his gigai end up on the hospital then so be it, he could always get a new one, and protecting the city was a pretty good excuse after all.

Lavi left his gigai so it collapsed, and hopefully with Kaiyo catching it before he ran off. He had no time to look back and see what happened, he followed the three hollows quickly, his wounds was still not fully healed from his last fight, but maybe he could hold them off and get reinforcement, at least this time they did not look big, so his strength would give him a pretty good advantage in the fight.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:25 pm

Kaiyo eyed the guy up and down, quickly catching onto his plan before catching his Gigai. The blonde girl gently lay Lavi down on the ground, the crowd swarmed almost immediately over to the empty shell of a body. There were shrieks and cries and checking of heart-rate right before someone announced the ambulance was on the way. Kaiyo looked in disbelief at these people, each one just trying to get a good look at the 'dead' body. A few had even started firing questions at Kaiyo, to which the guy just swatted her arms in the air, not even looking at the people. Kaiyo was far too busy watching the skies. The first hollow was straight into the attack, but any formation was out of the window, which meant the hollows would be surrounding Lavi and all trying to kill the kid.

kaiyo felt bad, for lying about not telling the guy she was a shinigami; even thought technically he never asked. Regardless, the girl was fairly certain she'd have to ruin her cover at the moment, but with three hollows all capable of firing a cero to kill the guy on the spot, and an ambulance speeding its way to Lavi's gigai Kaiyo didn't have much time to decide. Yet for the time being at least, she remained put, she could be up in the air in less than a second if she needed to be, but she didn't wanna leave the dead body alone.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:13 pm

Lavi could see this was going to be a big trouble, with so many people around he had to take all the attention, and by that also all the hits, it couldnt possible end good in any way, but guess he got his wish earlier then expected, he did always want to get tougher opponents, but fighting three hollows while he was still pretty weathered down was possible the worst decision he taken in his life.
The first hollow was moving in on him, and the first he did was holding his sword up and instead of attacking he dodged the first, he had to get them away from the crowd, it was too dangerous to fight there.

Lavi kept up on his feet and began leading the hollows away to a rooftop where he could fight back, he was long away from his gigai, but hearing the ambulance he was certain he would be able to recover his gigai at the morgue later, followed he survived this of course.
Being surrounded by three hollows was putting him in a very dangerous position, and just that one of them possible was enough to kill him did not make it any better, but this was when he had to rely on the kido he had learned, and hope that it could save him.

Lavi raised his Zanpakuto in one hand as the first made its advance on him, he pointed out the palm of his hand at it, he had just enough time to blind it Bakudo five senko" a bright flash appeared and blinded the hollows for a few seconds, but it was just enough time for Lavi to jump and plant his sword in the hollows head, all he had to do now was to rip the mask in two, and it would all be over for that one, and he could move on to the two others, but before he was able to cut the mask in two he was his by a second hollow that send him flying away with the Zanpakuto still stuck in the mask he landed on his feet now unarmed.

The three hollows was quick to see that they had him cornered as he was without his Zanpakuto, but lucky to him that was not his only defense, as he was still pretty good with Kido, he quickly painted a mark with his hand in the air in front of himself, while saying "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakudo 9 geki!" normally he did not need the incantation, but for what he attempted he would need all the power he could get.
as he said the last word a red aura appeared around the two hollows he had not hit yet temporarily paralysing them, it was putting great pressure on his body as it was not normal to keep two hollows locked down with that technique, so he had to make it count, he jumped up and got a hold of his Zanpakuto once again, and drove it down through the hollow mask eliminating one hollow, but that left two, and he was not sure he could go trough much more, so he had to finish them both in a daring attempt or die trying.

The hollows did not look too pleased about loosing one of their own, but it seemed it was just going to make them want Lavi dead even more than before.
The first attack landed in clean on Lavi as he had only just placed his feet on the ground again, and he flew right into a wall, but he had no time to stay there and leave another opening, he jumped out at the first one, it saw him coming, and tried to punch him away like the big one from earlier, but he saw it coming this time, he changed his position in the air a little, and he got hit, but was able to direct his body so he only turned a little, and got his blade placed deep into the hollow, and broke that mask too, that left only one, and he might just be able to return in one piece.

However the last hollow was not ready to let him leave alive, and as soon as Lavi put his feet on the ground and turned to face the hollow a dark red light flashed from the hollow, there was no question this was the cero he had heard about before, one the deadliest techniques the hollows could use, and in a darring attempt to evade it Lavi jumped to the right, he was not hit directly thanks to his reflexes, but he was still hit by the sheer pressure of the beam and sent into a wall where he did not seem to be getting up from any time soon, as his concious slowly began to fade away, he was sure he was done for.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:42 pm

Kaiyo watched, quite stunned as Lavi took out the first two hollows, the girl glanced back to the scene of the fallen gigai for a second. Taking a double-take the girl panicked for a moment. The ambulance guys were already moving past the crowds to the body she was standing over, in any other situation it may have looked a little ominous, but Kaiyo was too busy to notice that. The girl smiled widely, 'Oh, he just fell asleep' she grinned in a forceful tone, holding no response at all to the medics, 'He's not breathing!'. Kaiyo sighed in anger as she glanced back up to the sky, watching in horror as the cero shot past Lavi on a rooftop in the distance. Kaiyo groaned loudly in annoyance at the hassle of the situation. The girl popped in her mod soul candy as she burst out of her gigai, turning quickly to the sulky mod soul in her body, 'Take him, and put him on a rooftop over there and stay put!' she ordered in an angry growl. Kaiyo knew how tricky the stupid mod soul was, that bitch had just blanked her orders several times before-hand, but after several complaints, the 12th squad had assured her she was 'fixed'. Not bothering too much on what they meant by that, Kaiyo flash stepped quickly through the air.

The girl's white haori fluttered dramatically as she appeared quickly in front of where Lavi was lying. The guy looked pretty beaten up. Kaiyo glared at the hollow for a second, 'You have caused so much hassle!' she yelled in annoyance at the monster as it roared loudly. Plodding slowly towards the short shinigami in a feeble attack as Kaiyo flicked just an inch of her shiny blade out from the sheath. Her image vanishing from sight for a moment, before appearing behind the monster, sheathing her Zanpaktou slowly as the hollow shattered into nothingness.

Kaiyo turned back to Lavi, rushing over to the guy as she knelt beside him. Already dreading what kind of a stir her mod soul had caused when it had flung his body over her shoulder and jumped up onto the nearby rooftops. Kaiyo decided to push that thought aside for a moment. Smirking lightly at Lavi, unsure if he was even awake yet, 'Ya know you're pretty tough for an academy student'. Kaiyo rummaged around in her pockets for a moment, pulling out her hollow tracker as she tapped on the keys for a moment, speaking quite bluntly into the voice at the other end, 'Kaiyo Saiyouko with an injured Academy student at the location of this tracker; ID1097, 4th squad member needed ASAP' The girl shut the phone without even waiting for a reply, the 4th squad guy would probably be here soon, and then he'd likely have to drag Lavi back to Soul Society for more official health checks. The girl stood up slowly, sighing lightly as she looked down to Lavi. The girl glanced down to her blue friendship bracelet that was still attached to her wrist.

The girl spun around quickly as a tall 4th squad guy appeared behind her, bowing low to the Captain before rushing over to tend to Lavi. Kaiyo nodded briefly, lingering only a second longer before she turned to leave, looking back over her shoulder to the tall healer, 'Make sure he's okay' she mused, before turning to shunpo back over to both their Gigai's. Kaiyo would check the 4th squad barracks once she got back to Soul Society later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real World Candy! (Denno please)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2