The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sneak away to the real world(denno)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Number of Posts : 134
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD
Registration Date : 2010-06-02

sneak away to the real world(denno) Empty
PostSubject: sneak away to the real world(denno)   sneak away to the real world(denno) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:48 pm

Shinji is chilling in the real world.Its a sunny day outside and alo of people are walking around enjoying the good weather.Shinji himself was sitting on a bench that was under a tree.He was some what enjoying himself and proud that he was able to sneak into the real world without anybody noticing what he had done.He had a big bright smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: sneak away to the real world(denno)   sneak away to the real world(denno) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:02 pm

Lavi was in the real world with his gigai, he had gotten some time off from the academy, to him it was a good way to try and learn a bit about the real world where he would get to patrol allot once he graduated from the academy, either that, or he would get stuck doing paperwork all the time.
He was a bit tired from running around and trying to see as much as possible, so he decided it was about time he got himself a rest, he walked to the nearest bench next to some guy, he did no seem to stand much out, Lavi himself was wearing a bit ragged jeans a white shirt, and his right eye patch.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD

PostSubject: Re: sneak away to the real world(denno)   sneak away to the real world(denno) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:10 pm

Shinji looked at the boy and said cool gigai i can tell because im a shinigami of the 10 squad and why do you have a eye patch on.He said in a pleasent manner.He look at the tree he was under and wonderd how long was this tree here it looks pretty old but it gives a nice shade for people who need and wants it.Shinji though
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: sneak away to the real world(denno)   sneak away to the real world(denno) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Lavi was kind of surprised how this boy could see he was a shinigami right away, it was very unlikely that anyone could see that "well must admit I did not expect you to see that so easy, and what does the squad 10 has to do with it all?" Shinji's attention seemed to be wavering to everywhere else, and Lavi decided not to look closer at him, as he asked about his eyepatch "an old accident, nothing more than that" Lavi decided not to tell the old story over again, as he had told it before

Last edited by Denno on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: sneak away to the real world(denno)   sneak away to the real world(denno) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Shinji replied to the boy by saying we have nothing to do with it i just got tired of being there so i snuck out and came here since there was no where eles i felt like going,but why is an academy out here what if a hollow showed up and you was by yourself you might get killed .He said in a ok tone,he was not trying to sound like he was lecturing him though.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: sneak away to the real world(denno)   sneak away to the real world(denno) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:20 am

Lavi made a small grunt, this guy might try not to sound like he was lecturing him, but with the way he said it, there was no question in Lavi that this guy was one that was really proud of himself "Who said I was an academy student?" Lavi had never mentioned it, so where should this guy know it from, and lying was one of the things he did a lot, so playing a bit around with this guy would be a good thing to pass the time "and you do know that academy students are not so weak that they would let a single hollow get the best of them?" Lavi looked a bit around, lucky for them there was no one close to hear their little discussion, or it might have looked pretty awkward to others
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: sneak away to the real world(denno)   sneak away to the real world(denno) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:36 am

Shinji said I can't tell that you are an academy student I was just gussing and yea I know some academy students can handle a hollow but some of them cant I wonder are you one of them who can or cant but since there is no hollow's are around we wont know.Shinji said in an arregant tone.Shinji loved the way the in was blowing his hair.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: sneak away to the real world(denno)   sneak away to the real world(denno) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Shinji seemed like one that was way too arrogant for his own good, but this was no place to fight him or create a scene, he could always try back in seretei, though he would possible observe Shinji in a fight first, as that raised his chances by a milestone "well since you do not know where I belong I would like you to stop calling me an academy student, or do you have trouble being polite to others?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sneak away to the real world(denno)   sneak away to the real world(denno) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sneak away to the real world(denno)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Outdated Threads-
Jump to: