The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Terrible internets + the Real World

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hibiki Jishin

Hibiki Jishin

Male
Number of Posts : 71
Registration Date : 2012-01-18

Terrible internets + the Real World Empty
PostSubject: Terrible internets + the Real World   Terrible internets + the Real World I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:55 am

Oi, folks. Sorry about lack of postiness, our internet at home's been cut off, as well as the phones, sooo... Yeah. As it were, I've only got about 2 weeks left til I ship out for Basic, where I'll most DEFINITELY be spotty. I will post as often as I can through Basic and what-not, since I know I still have open threads, but there may be a few back-to-back weeks where I'm neither seen, nor heard. With that, I bid thee well, my lovely peoples.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Terrible internets + the Real World   Terrible internets + the Real World I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:12 pm

Dang, I'd suggest calling your ISP. And when they answer the phone you have someone rush into the building and put laxative in their water cooler. That'll teach them. If that doesn't work send an erotic cake to the boss. Twisted Evil Fun times either way. Hope it all works out for ya. Good luck with basic.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Terrible internets + the Real World   Terrible internets + the Real World I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:49 pm

DO MORE PUSHUPS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrible internets + the Real World   Terrible internets + the Real World I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrible internets + the Real World
Page 1 of 1