The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Real World Candy! (Denno please)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Real World Candy! (Denno please) Empty
PostSubject: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:55 am

Kaiyo liked candy; the fact was quite well known amongst the Gotei 13, particularly Captains who like to bribe the sweet-toothed girl with such sugary snacks. Nevertheless, being a Captain, getting to real world for a 'mission' was something Kaiyo could do with practically no effort at all.

The girl was peering wide eyed over the counter in the sweet shop she'd found. Kaiyo was in her gigai, wearing torn grey skinny jeans, a studded belt and a light blue t-shirt that tugged tightly to her figure. Kaiyo bit her lip lightly, 'I'll get the marshmallows at the moment' the shopkeeper looked rather confused for a moment, 'What...you want all of them?' Kaiyo nodded quickly at the man as he swapped her the large tub of mulit-coloured mini-marshmallows for her money. The short girl turned to leave, unable to see over her goodies as she bumped into someone and her tub fell with a thud to the floor...on top of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:23 pm

Lavi had been able to get a break from the academy for once, and he wanted to spend the time in the real world trying to remember somewhere he had been before, but yet with no luck, every time he was beginning to remember something it slipped from him or he got distracted by some girl close by

He was in his gigai, wearing white shirt still wearing his eye patch, and his jeans that what a bit ragged, but that was mostly because it was the current fashion.
He walked a bit in his own thoughts, when suddenly someone hit into him, and it also hit him out of his own thoughts, he turned a bit to look at who it was, and then leaned down to get the tub so the person could get up, he still had not looked closely at the girl yet though, which could be seen as a good thing "want some help there?" Lavi asked, as it was partly his fault for not seeing where he walked
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:39 pm

Kaiyo fluttered her eyes lightly, surprised at how much that damn jar of sweets had hurt her head. Kaiyo's cheeks tinted alight shade of red as she lay on the ground for a moment, looking up at the guy who she'd just walked into. Of course the eyepatch was the first thing that attracted her attention, and various ideas of how someone would lose an eye flooded through her mind. Kaiyo smiled weakly as she got back up to her feet, brushing down her jeans as she looked at the guy, 'I'm fine thanks, my bad' she gesturesd to the guys eye without noticing and the word flew out of her mouth before she could bring them back, 'I mean its not your fault, you only have one eye' her smile froze, paralysed with her own idiocy as her eyes screamed for her.

Kaiyo's cheeks turned a darker shade of red, the girl tumbled around to pick up her jar of sweets as she felt her cheeks burning, 'I, erm, just...I didn't' Kaiyo lookd down to the ground for a moment, looking back up with a faint sigh as she tried again, 'I'm short, you have one eye, we kinda match wanna marshmallow?' she stammered with a friendly charm.

Last edited by Kaiyo on Sun May 30, 2010 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:31 pm

Lavi had no looked at her very good, and closed his eyes and held out the tub for Kaiyo, as it slowly hit him that it was a girl voice, and he slowed down a bit cause he couldn't be mad at a girl "well as long as you are not hurt" he now opened his eyes a little better at her and she sure looked kind of good, but it was not something he would get over excited he was a little unsure why this girl was beginning to be so insecure, and the smile she gave to him it was almost to see him being hit by a knockout punch "strike!" he then leaned a bit down to look closer at her with his eye almost sparkling "you are just my type, and of course i like to have a marshmallow"

Lavi was the kind of person that fell in love with just about any girl that looked cute, and this girls smile and cute behavior just completely captured him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:08 pm

Kaiyo smirked lightly at the guy, 'Yeah, it takes more than that to hurt me'. The girl held the large jar in her left arm, resting her right hand at the back of her head as she blushed lightly, Kaiyo didn't mean to, but it was natural for her to assess all possible opponents, it was just something she's always done, and something they try to teach at the academy. The guy had an odd amount of spirit power for a human, but this town was known for such anomalies.

Apparanetly ignorant to the forward guy, the girl took of the lid of her jar of marshmallows and offered the guy some, still smiling as her eyes were distracted by outside for a moment. Kaiyo loved real world weather, the sun always seemed brighter when it shone; and the reflected light danced off her large bkue eyes as she took a marshmallow as well. 'What did you say your name was?' she smiled at the strange guy, he seemed friendly enough.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:25 pm

Lavi took one of the marshmallows and held it infront of himself still smiling to Kaiyo "the name is Lavi Kusajishi, and what might yours be?" Lavi looked very interested at the girl, and threw the marshmallow in his mouth, he never really thought that it would be stupid to use his name from the academy, as his last name was something he had taken from the 79 north rukon district.

Lavi could not really feel Kaiyo's spiritual pressure as he was a bit of an idiot when it came to feel the spiritual pressure of others.
Lavi noticed that the girls eye got distracted by something, and he looked at the sky in the same direction as Kaiyo "so what are you looking at?" he had never really himself taken the time to look at the sky and enjoy it, and neither he really remembered it from when he was alive
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:43 pm

Kaiyo's smile faltered for a moment, her attention drawn back to Lavi as she turned her head to one side ever so slightly. Kaiyo took another assessment of the guy, 'He's a Shinigami?' she yelled inwardly, sweeping a strand of her blonde hair back into place as she put the large jar on the ground, it was in truth probably too large to hold comfortably for a conversation. The thought did dawn on the guy though, he must only be an Academy student if he didn't know her, and if he was, this could be a bit more fun than first anticipated. Kaiyo reached down and popped another marshmallow into her mouth, asking as casually as any pretend human could, 'Never heard of that last name before, whereabouts you from Lavi?'.

Kaiyo smiled at the guy once more when he asked his question, 'Oh nohing, just the sky, it's pretty' she beamed, there was a natural air of excitement about it, one that Kaiyo couldn't hid so well. 'I'm Kaiyo by the way'
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Lavi looked back at Kaiyo still smiling as he liked really much standing close to such a cute girl, but now she asked where he was from, and there his lack of knowledge from when he was alive kinda got to his disadvantage, but he was not stupid and he knew how to lie or explain himself of things when needed "me. well I am from out of town, england actually, is it that easy to see?" Lavi kept his smile up, and the more he looked at the girl the more interested he got in her.

Lavi looked back the sky a little, and noticed how pretty it actually looked.
He then looked back at her, and this time his eye was kind of sparkling again, as he gets an idea "yea the sky is pretty, but it fades compared to you"Lavi hoped that it might help him get closer to the girl, and if he got a positive reaction, he would ask her "say Kaiyo what do you say to share lunch with me?" he was possible ahead of himself, but its how he was when the girl looked cute
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:37 pm

Kaiyo repeated what the guy said with mild interest, 'England?'. It didn't add up though, the guys name wasn't English, and it was named after the 79th district of Rukongai. Still, Kaiyo wasn't about to let on she knew, because to the guy, she was just a human.

The girl's cheecks prickled a light shade of pink as she lowered her head, her hair draping ove her vision as she swept it back with her right hand, looking up again to Lavi. 'Ya know now many guys are that smooth' she giggled lightly, it was of course a thinly veiled compliment. The girl's smile grew at the Lunch invitation, 'Sure thing Lavi, you free now?' Kaiyo was, hell she could return to Soul Society a month later and still get away with it. kaiyo turned around and picked up the large jar in her left hand, wrapping her arm around it with great ease, 'Know any good places?'
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:26 pm

Lavi could hear the doubt in Kaiyo's voice, and he knew well that his last name did not apply to his more western name "well I am from England, but i got roots back to japan on my mothers side" he did sound honest
but it was not like a human would look ekstra into it, and he was there to have fun and enjoy himself after all, so no worries really

Lavi made a small chuckle at Kaiyo's remark on others being very smooth, and he just had to take out a reference from something he had seen not too long ago, but would wait a little with it. He smiled as she agreed to have lunch with him "well i know this great sandwich bar i walked by a little while ago, it looked pretty good" Lavi could not hold back his reference "yea many might be that smooth, but I am a smooth criminal auw" he took a stance very much like Michael Jackson, as he just couldn't resist that kind of opportunities
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:50 pm

Kaiyo nodded in belief to the story, she still knew the guy was lying, but he wouldn't be able to tell she had an inckling. The girl nodded briefly to the sandwhich bar idea, her smile dropping as Lavi did some stupid action to some kind of relevance to being a criminal. She'd probably been dead already when this 'cimina quote' came around. So he died recently huh? she mused inwardly. Kaiyo just looked dumb-struck. She couldn't exactly tell this guy she was already dead when Micheal Jackson was famous now could she. The girl instead decided to just, well try and blag it really.

Kaiyo laughed lightly at Lavi making an utter fool of himself, 'It's not so smooth anymore' she laughed lightly, trying to get off topic as she walked outside the shop to where she figured the food place might be. Kaiyo looked the guy up and down for a moment, 'So how did ya get the eye-patch Lavi?'
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:17 pm

Lavi saw how his action took away her smile, and he then took his hand behind his head with a faint smile "So i really look that stupid when i do that huh?" He was aware that he made a fool out of himself, but that she would completely lose her smile was not something he expected, he sighed a little, and then walked towards the sandwich bar

Lavi looked a bit at her "yea you might be right about that" and as she pointed out his eye patch, and he held his hand on it "oh this, its an old accident involving a nail and me tripping, it was really nasty experience, and i wouldn't want to go trough it again" Lavi was making the whole story up, he had never really damaged his eye, but it was an attempt to handicap himself when was fighting in the rukon district, and it had worked very well to make the fights harder, but as he had developed to it, and he had grown used to wearing it at all time
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Kaiyo felt a pang of guilt as Lavi's response, it wasn't her fault she didn't have a bloody clue what reference the guy was making. The girl looked genuinely shocked at Lavi's story of his loss of eye, lucky for Kaiyo she wan't so squemish. The girl mumbled an apology for asking, even thought the guy didn't seem so concerned about it. Kaiyo smiled at Lavi for a moment, her calm and friendly tone washing through the air as she spoke, 'So what do ya do for a living?'. Kaiyo could only think of one other person who wore an eye-patch, Zaraki Kenpachi, easily the best Captain of the 11th Division.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:15 am

as they arrived at the shop Lavi opened the door and walked in and got in line to wait "well I do all kind of stuff, I mostly take the jobs I can get like when I was at the construction site once, it was where i got the eye patch" he did not really mind her asking, but she seemed very interested in him, maybe a bit too much, but then again that could just be a good sign "so how about you, what do you do? still go to school?" Lavi asumed by looking at her that she was a little younger then himself, or atleast younger then how he looked, since he had already exceeded the humans life span once, and he was expecting to do it again, he just kept smiling to her to show her that he did not mind the questions, but then the question was if she understood it that way
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:07 am

Contruction huh? she thought for a moment. Kaiyo put down the large jar as they enteed the queue, she couldn't see over the damn thing, and she liked to be able to look at who she was talking to. Kaiyo smiled at his question, 'Me? Erm, i graduated from school recently, then got a big promotion and now i just kinda hang round most days, not doing much. But i guess sometimes people need my help, so i work kinda odd hours, this is a nice break time though' she smiled. That answer was just about vague enough to actually be true.

Kaiyo smirked lightly to herself as she leant closer to Lavi, reching up on her tiptoes as she kissed the guy gently on the cheek. Turning to the man at the counter as she ordered a chicken sandwhich. 'Want me to get a table?' she smiled back at Lavi.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:21 am

Lavi kept his eye at Kaiyo, and he was a bit unsure about what she told him, as she did not really say what she worked with, and he wanted to ask her that, but before he had the chance, he suddenly got a kiss on the cheek, and he stood there a little dumbfound as he had not expected that from how she reacted a little while ago, and simply replied "uhm... sure ill come with the sandwich then" as soon as she moved away he would stand at the counter completely lost in his won thoughts *wow this is going ten times better then expected*

Lavi had ordered a ham and cheese sandwich, and then paid up for both him and Kaiyo, and took them both with him and found where Kaiyo had found a table, the sandwich was placed in a small wooden basket, and looked pretty delicious.
It seemed almost too good that had found a good looking girl with a sweet tooth, and that had also grown a liking to him, but then it struck him that it was too good to be true as Kaiyo was a girl from the human world, so any relationship he did get with her would only be temporary to when he returned to soul society, so it was all about getting the best time possible now.

He found the seat Kaiyo had, then placed Kaiyo's sandwich in front of her, and then took a seat on the opposite die of her "hope it did not take too long" Lavi lifted up his sandwich in his hand and took a small bite of it so he easily could swallow it down and talk if he had to
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:43 pm

Kaiyo smiled as Lavi slid her sandwhich in front of her, the girl stretched her left arm out along the table, palm facing the ceiling as she leant to the left, taking a small bite of her sandwhich before her smile grew even bigger. 'This is yummy!' she beamed. Kaiyo sat back up straight, her headband draping down along her back as she spoke, 'So how much do i owe ya for the Sanwhich Lavi?'. The guy was actually pretty cool, and kaiyo liked being able to talk to people without knowing they're silently fearing her.

Kaiyo flickered her head back slightly, her golden blonde hair sweeping back into place, despite the fact that Kaiyo liked her hair looking a bit more 'funky', so much order did her head in. 'So how long are you free today?' she smiled at Lavi, taking another bite of her sandwhich.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:08 pm

Lavi was remaining calm, the thing that he did not really know much about this girl a bit of a comfort to him, cause that means he had lot of things they could both talk and discuss about, the thing that she offered to pay for the sandwich made his smile very friendly, he swallowed the piece he had taken, and then removed the strain of red hair that had fallen down in front of his left eye, as the hair in front of his right eye mattered little "how about just saying you owe me one for the next time we meet?" Lavi was not sure if they were ever going to meet again, but that mattered little to him, he had enough money, so wasting a little on having fun with girls was really not wasting.

Lavi sat a bit more relaxed and straight up with one hand behind the chair and waited a little with taking another bite "well I have vacation, so I am free the rest of the day, but tomorrow I will be heading back to England to visit my family there" another story he made up, and he actually had it quite fun making up all these half lies as this was the last day before he went back to soul society "did you have anything special in mind?" Lavi asked a bit curious, as this girl seemed to have grown a liking to him, but because he said he was going back to England it might but her off a bit, but he hoped it would not
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:31 pm

Kaiyo bit her bottom lip gently as Lavi spoke, so he'd be leaving byu the end of the day, well that was still a day she had. The girl glanced down to her large Jar of marshmallows for a moment, a look of deep thought crossing her face before she turned back to Lavi. Her smile securely back on her face as she finished her sandwhich, 'Well i know a few good spots around here...i think' she smirked lightly. Kaiyo leant back in her chair, her arms resting on the back of her head as she looked at Lavi for a while.

'Shame your only here for the rest of the day though...' she replied. Kaiyo jumped lightly out of her seat, 'We should probably make the most of today then' she grinned, holding her head out to Lavi to leave. First stop; the high street. Kaiyo had seen a sweet shop just at the end of the street, and she figured if she really was not going to see this guy again, which was actually quite likely, the shop sold friendship bracelets.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:56 pm

Lavi kept smiling even though she began looking a bit down because he was leaving, but then again it was not like he would not get back there at a time, but he could not be sure of that either, and the way she suddenly went back to a secure smile and was all fiery again.
It was kind of weird the way she suddenly acted, but Lavi really liked the happy spirit she had, and that she was not going to feel down because he was leaving soon.
He finished his sandwich quickly as she did it "well that sounds great" she seemingly very happy about her idea, so of course he would go along with it

Lavi followed her out to the street, and followed her the way she wanted to go "well I guess you are right about that, so where are you planning on going?" he was very curious on what her idea was
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:11 pm

Kaiyo smiled at Lavi, stepping a bit closer to the guy with a glimmer of mischief in her eyes, 'Well that would be telling'. The girl turned back around quickly, still standing closely to lavi as she took a hold of his hand,, still not turning around as she began running down the high street. A good run was always good, especially in such nice weather.

Kaiyo skidded along the high street to the shop she was looking at earlier, grinding to a halt as she turned back around to lavi, smiling happiloy as she swept a few stray strands of hair out of her face, although her red headbanjd did usually stop that. The girl sauntered into the shop casually, her eyes lighting up instantly as her gaze darted around all the various bis and bobs that attracted her attention. Kaiyo turned back to Lavi and grinned, 'Okay, shut your eyes for a moment' she asked politely.

Kaiyo rummaged around the various bracelets for a while, trying to find one which a guy would wear before she bought two. Material bracelets that you tie to your wrists, one was a light blue and black, and the other was red and black; both with the same pattern along it. Kaiyo glanced back over her shoulder quickly to check Lavi still had his eyes shut. The girl quickly tied the blue and black bracelet around her left wrist. Turning back round to Lavi she gently took a hold of his wrist, 'keep your eyes shut' she said in an almost sing song voice. Tying the balc and red bracelet around his wrist the girl held her own matching one next to his. 'Okay, Open!' she beamed up at Lavi, hoping he'd like it.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:31 am

Lavi felt that he lost a bit control of the situation, but then again that did not really matter, it seemed she knew what she was doing and where she was headed, so it was all just fun, and while they ran down the street he could not hold back a little happy laugh

Lavi looked a bit around as they were running, as there was so many shops they ran past that he could not stop wondering where it was she really wanted to go, and the run had also made few strains of hair go down in front of his eye, but for now he just let them hang there since he was still able to see where he was going, he smiled a little mischievous to her when she asked him to close his eyes "It sounds a bit risky, but okay" he had not even had the time to look clearly around the shop yet when she wanted him to close his eye, so it just raised even more curiosity in him, but he still closed his eye none the less

Lavi stood a bit turning his head around to try and hear what was going on around the places, but all the sounds was so confusing that he was not sure what to make of it all, but then again it was a cute girl that was getting something, so he knew he could expect something cute or pretty to be what she bought "allright don't worry I wouldn't want to destroy the surprise" he knew it would be a bracelet or something now as she tied something around his wrist, he kinda hoped it would be something not too cute and pretty, as he did not want to wear it in seretei if it was, cause he did not want to be seen as a weak person because of such a thing.
Lavi opened his eyes as she allowed him to do it, and then looked down at the bracelet, and just as he had hoped it was not something too pretty or cute, it was actually looking quite good around his wrist, kinda matched his hair with the red color, and looking over at Kaiyo's it too was the same pattern, and it too looked good up against each other, he did not know if it was on purpose she found so good matching bracelets or at random, but he liked it "wow this looks really nice Kaiyo" he was not sure what else to say to her at the moment, but hopefully that was enough "thank you I really like this" a thank you was probably best as some could get mad if you did not say it
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:05 pm

Kaiyo smiled up at Lavi, the guy seemed almost unsure of how to react, Kaiyo ignored that for a while. The blonde girl peered around Lavi to back into the high street for a moment, trying to decide where her ventures would take them next. 'Where to next...' she pondered lightly, looking back up to her new friend for any ideas or suggestions.

Kaiyo opened her mouth to suggest a carosel she'd seen on their run here before she froze, her mouth a-jar as the sudden appearance of a hollow's reiatsu smashed through ehr train of thought. Guessing by its spirutual energy, the hollow was a weakling. Kaiyo just looked up at Lavi, she didn't want to have to spoil her cover, so she really wanted him to notice and kill the damn thing before she had to. 'Where do you wanna go next?' she asked slowly, still acting as natural as possible as alarm bells ebgan to ring. Kaiyo was pretty good at t6racking hollows and sensing their reiatsu, ad this damn thing was actually quite enar to them, probably just at the end of the street, which in a busy high street could be problematic. Kaiyo was waiting, not so patiently for lavi to act, assuming she'd been right about him being a shinigami of course.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:56 pm

Lavi looked a bit outside to think a bit as he had a little idea in his mind, as he had seen the carousel as then maybe there was a fair nearby where they could go have fun "how about we check out the carousel" but he then felt the presence of the hollow as well, he was on a free day, but he could not really just stand by and hope that someone else would take care of it, he looked a bit around to find an excuse to get away temporary, and then the oldest trick in the book struck him "uhm but first I need to go to the toilet" he barely waited for an answer before he got to the store owner and got to the toilet where he exited his gigai, locking the door from the outside by using his zanpkuto

Lavi ran out of the shop past Kaiyo, and was now wearing a black and green headband to hold up his hair, but not a shinigami robe as he still had not exited the academy and was only wearing his clothes back from his Rukon days which was a bit ragged clothes which only consisted of a white t-shirt and a pair of ragged jeans, and attacking a hollow on his own was possible a bit too rushed action, as this would be his first real fight against a hollow, but if he could not defeat it then hopefully he could hold it off till reinforcement could make it there.
He expected Kaiyo would not be able to see him as he rushed past, and just went down the street to confront this hollow before it could make to much trouble around.
he stopped at an alley way to see what was in there and got his Zanpakuto ready in one hand to attack what was there.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:15 pm

Kaiyo smiled inwardly as she watched Lavi rush past her, finally out of his gigai; the guy was definately not a shinigami then. Still, Kiayo had at least expected him to be wearing his academy uniform. The short girl smiled politely to the shop owner, 'I'm just gunna go get some fresh air' she grinned, sliding o9ut the shop door.

Kaiyo was fortunate that Lavi was too busy worrying about the hollow to the turn around. Of course Kaiyo could have reached the damn thing in the blink of an eye if she wasn't in this stupid fake body, but she was still able to move faster than a normal human could. So Kaiyo sprinted along the street, npt drawing too much attention to herself as she weaved in and out of the happy shoppers.

Kaiyo ground to a halt at the hollow's location, she couldn't just stand in the middle fo the alley to watch. The blonde girl glanced around for a moment to check no-one was watching her. The coast was clear. Kaiyo let out a small breath of air as she leapt onto a nearby dumpster, jumping off that as she grabbed a hold of the gutter running along the side of the buuilding. The girl held herself up there for a second, lowering her body a bit down before she flung her body upwards, rolling onto the roof of the building that surrounded th alley. Kaiyo wiped down her now quite dirty clothes as she edge towards the roof edge and watched silently and carefully as Lavi approached the hollow. Kaiyo had wanted to see out of not just curiosity, but if the academy student couldn't handle it, she'd need to step in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real World Candy! (Denno please)   Real World Candy! (Denno please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real World Candy! (Denno please)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next