The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Into the Real World (Karasu only, please)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Into the Real World (Karasu only, please) Empty
PostSubject: Into the Real World (Karasu only, please)   Into the Real World (Karasu only, please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:37 am

Kaoseu rose from bed that morning feeling energized. He had a duty to fulfill today and was excited. He was to replace the Shinigami in Karakura Town for a few days, as the current one was due for a vacation. He eagerly clothed himself and rushed through his breakfast, then headed to the Senakimon Gates, as he was supposed to do. He arrived and received his briefing and instructions, then was given his gigai, as well as instructions on how to use it, having never had any cause to do so. He finally figured it out and slipped through the Senkaimon and into a thinly wooded area in a park in Karakura Town where he put himself into his gigai and then began walking.

He didn't walk very far before he felt something in the air, but he chocked it up to be left over Hollow Reiatsu, since Karakura Town was thickly coated in the stuff anyway. Then he realized why it felt odd. The Reiatsu was fresh, not residue, as he'd initially thought. He looked around anxiously as he tried to remember how to exit his gigai if this Hollow showed back up.
Back to top Go down
Karasu

Karasu

Male
Number of Posts : 22
Registration Date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Into the Real World (Karasu only, please)   Into the Real World (Karasu only, please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:48 am

Karasu was lingering around when he sudenly got hungry for humans. He felt a shinigami pressance but then seconds later it was gone. He went to where it was at and saw a person there but decided he wasent the one so he left but then he went back and said forget it he seem good enough to attack. Karasu then made a sword out of ice and swung it at the human. Karasu hair was blowing in the breez and he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: Into the Real World (Karasu only, please)   Into the Real World (Karasu only, please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:15 am

Kaoseu was just leaving when he felt a disturbance. He remembered he had a mod soul pill in the pocket of his gigai and yanked it out and popped it down his throat, forcing his soul from the gigai. He was just in time as he felt a cold chill and then a sword crashed into the ground right between him and his gigai. Kaoseu noted the sword seemed to be made of ice and then acted before he looked at his attacker. He tossed his gigai into the brush and whirled around to look at whoever or whatever was attacking him. What he saw shocked him immensely.

Before him stood a seemingly humanoid Hollow, holding a blade of ice and a menacing glare through it's fathomless eyes behind it's mask. Kaoseu had never seen a Hollow like this, and knew this was no Vizard, or he'd be dead. He quickly drew his blades and a look of excitement appeared in his eye as he stared down his opponent. Suddenly, Kaoseu disappeared in a Flash Step, appearing above and behind the Hollow, slashing down and in front of the Hollow, and slightly to the left with his left blade, and slashing to the right with the blade held in his right hand, making it hard for the Hollow to escape.
Back to top Go down
Karasu

Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Into the Real World (Karasu only, please)   Into the Real World (Karasu only, please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:22 am

Karasu knew that his water/Ice power could only be used three times a day so he thought the best way possible to block his attack and that would be to make a ice circle around himself so thats what he did. Karasu was now in a ice prism, he then wanted to attack so he used all of the ice and sent them in spikes at the Shinigami. As the spikes went charging at the Shinigami he said My name is Karasu Juka and what might yours be. Karasu said in a cold tone.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Into the Real World (Karasu only, please)   Into the Real World (Karasu only, please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:38 am

The ice prism caught Kaoseu completely off guard. His left hand sword stuck in the ice and the right handed blade glanced off the cold substance without barely a scratch to the ice. Kaoseu Flash Stepped away as the prism broke into spikes that launched themselves at Kaoseu. He cleaved apart two of them that would have hit, and cursed under his breath. He could feel this Hollow wasn't a very high level, lower than he by many, but it's tactics were intelligent and calculated. As the Hollow spoke, it seemed as if the air chilled a little.

"I am Kaoseu Enjel, and I'll be your doorway to death today, so please enjoy the fight." he teased as he untied the bandages on each blade, the left blade having been freed when the spikes were formed, then tied the bandages around his hands in a way that he kept a hold of them. He disappeared again and reappeared horizontally 6 feet in front of the Hollow, spinning like a top as his inertia carried him towards his target.
Back to top Go down
Karasu

Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Into the Real World (Karasu only, please)   Into the Real World (Karasu only, please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:53 am

Karasu laughed but inside he knew he could only use his ablity one more time and if he didnt use it good he would be killed where he stood. Karasu then made an Ice wall around Kao just before he had got to him. Karasu laughed and said I could make this wall collaps on you but I wont because I think you will become very usefull to me one day. Karasu said in his cold tone. Karasu then went and jump onto of the Ice wal looking down on Kao.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Into the Real World (Karasu only, please)   Into the Real World (Karasu only, please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:11 am

Kaoseu grinned as he was still spinning when the ice wall surrounded him and stopped his blades mid circle. The bandages of the blades were trapped in the ice and the blades were stuck on the outside as well, when Karasu jumped onto the edge of the ice wall. His words disturbed Kaoseu as his mind flashed back to the incident with the Vizard in Hueco Mundo.

Kaoseu wasn't about to be taken lightly and as soon as the Hollow jumped onto wall, he was already whispering, "Shine in the Shadows and hide in the light, Shirokuro!" There was a flash of black and white light that erupted in a column from Kaoseu's small prison, shattering the ice and obscuring him from view. When the light dissipated, Kaoseu was holding a blade as black as pitch in his right hand and a blade of the purest white in his left. He grinned and let his Reiatsu flare as he ran it to his fingers and through the bandages on his blades, causing them to intertwine themselves on his fingers and up his forearm in a way where he could use them as he had been before.

"Now, what were you saying about collapsing something on me? What did you mean I may be useful. Speak now, or I'll kill you where you stand." Kaoseu warned as he discreetly lowered his black blade into a patch of shadow and flared his Reiatsu, then sealed it and then pulsed it towards the tip of the blade, ready to use his ability when the need arose.
Back to top Go down
Karasu

Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Into the Real World (Karasu only, please)   Into the Real World (Karasu only, please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:25 am

Karasu smiled as when he was on his peice of ice he made it levitate in the air. He couldnt really do much but answer the question because he relized with his ablity use up he proboly couldnt win. Karasu then said What I meant was that you could be helpful with my training and seeing that you more powerful than I am. Karasu then made all of the ice that had fell down evaperate into the clouds. In about a couple seconds the clouds turned black and they are read to rain. Karasu then made his peice of ice he was standing on into a chair.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Into the Real World (Karasu only, please)   Into the Real World (Karasu only, please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:36 am

"Well then, I think you'd best leave and get a little stronger." said Kaoseu as he Flash Stepped and loosed his shadow crescent point blank and all at once at Karasu's ice chair, hopefully shattering it if the Hollow didn't move. Kaoseu was intrigued by this Hollow's nerve, and really didn't want to kill it, liking the idea of fighting this Hollow as it progressed in its evolution, maybe to one day become an Arrancar or Espada.
Back to top Go down
Karasu

Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Into the Real World (Karasu only, please)   Into the Real World (Karasu only, please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:40 am

Karasu dodge the attack by moving the chair and as he did so the black rain clouds started to rain. Karasu then said Im sorry but I want to fight some more and with this rain im surly going to win this bount. Karasu said as he formed a two dragon of ice and sent it at Kao.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Into the Real World (Karasu only, please)   Into the Real World (Karasu only, please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:46 am

Kaoseu sighed as he dodged out of the way of the oncoming dragon. When he thought about it, he realized that the rain would be in his favor, it being a warmer temperature than ice would melt it soon enough, or make it weak enough to break. Kaoseu slashed at the midsection of the dragon as it passed, forcing Reiatsu into his blade as he slammed it down cracking the dragon badly, allowing water to seep into the cracks, enlarging them. The dragon had only one hit left, and Kaoseu turned his attention to Karasu, then charged another ball of shadow on the tip of his blade and Flash Stepped in front of him, loosing one crescent as he sliced horizontally at the Hollow's midsection.
Back to top Go down
Karasu

Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Into the Real World (Karasu only, please)   Into the Real World (Karasu only, please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:53 am

Karasu used his ice blade and blocked his attack. Karasu blade craked and because of that Karasu made his ice blade wrape around Kao going all the way up his arm. Karasu then formed another blade thanks to the rain but this one wasent as strong. Karasu then back up and looked at the ground and saw no humans so he bagan to make a big wave of water. Karasu knew this would be his last attack because he was using this ice and water ablity too much. Karasu finnaly said This coming up attack will be my last. He said in a smile
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Into the Real World (Karasu only, please)   Into the Real World (Karasu only, please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm

Several things happened at once. Kaoseu's sword was blocked and Karasu's blade cracked, but the ice bound itself to Kaoseu. Another blade appeared in Karasu's hand and a huge wave began to build on the ground. Kaoseu merely brought up his left hand blade, broke the ice on his right arm, swung in a downwards diagonal arc at Karasu's left shoulder with his left blade, and launched another crescent as well as a horizontal slice going to the left at Karasu's midsection, making the series of attacks extremely hard to avoid as Kaoseu replied, "Yes, and it will be your downfall."
Back to top Go down
Karasu

Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Into the Real World (Karasu only, please)   Into the Real World (Karasu only, please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:14 pm

Karasu felt something wrong with his power's so he couldnt send the wave. As the things where coming for him he jump from his chair and said as he jumped Im sorry but I too tired to finish this bount but mybe next time friend. Karasu said as fell into the big wave and began to smin outta veiw.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Into the Real World (Karasu only, please)   Into the Real World (Karasu only, please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:21 pm

The little shit had jumped up and disappeared into the wave below them before Kaoseu had a chance to even react. He was left in utter confusion as the wave dissipated and Karasu was nowhere to be seen. He sighed and went back to his gigai, releasing his Shikai as he whispered, "Sheesh, what a guy." He put himself back in the faux body and made his way to the apartment that had been set up for him, eyes wary all the time for a surprise attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Real World (Karasu only, please)   Into the Real World (Karasu only, please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Real World (Karasu only, please)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Outdated Threads-
Jump to: