The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back to Basics(Kidou thread)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Back to Basics(Kidou thread) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Basics(Kidou thread)   Back to Basics(Kidou thread) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:54 am

*EDITED RULES SO THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO APPLY FOR KIDO 1-10*
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Back to Basics(Kidou thread)   Back to Basics(Kidou thread) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:00 am

Hado 11

NEW STORY LINE

Kuroi had never had such a bad day in his life he had just been assigned to his squad and he has immediately snapped up for a patrol. He walked behind the other 2 shinigami who were both no rankers, unseated like him but Kuroi didn’t have any combat experience bar what he had sparring the hollow drones from the training days. But that still didn’t help that as soon as he stepped out of the senkai gate he heard a hollow scream. The hollow was actually a very large one and was directly behind the senkai gate and was in the process of devouring a soul. The 2 other shinigami had already drawn their swords and Kuroi drew his own from his back. The other shinigami charged the hollow and were swatted at by the ape like hollow and were knocked unconscious. Kuroi thought to himself idiots the lot of them now there gonna die along with me and he knew he had to do something. Kuroi cast Bakuto 4 Crawling Ropes and was only stopped from being pulled away from the hollows tugging at it by a quick cast of Bakuto 7 Steadfast. ((hahaha I found a use for this useless kidou)) Now he had to dispatch the hollow quickly so he could start tending to the rest of the patrol. He thought of an advanced kidou since none fit the bill for this attack. Kuroi muttered an incantation under his breath and it was barely audible and when if finished he paused for a moment to pull excess reatsu to direct the kidou to his target effectively. This huge amount of kidou nearly sucked it all away so he pulled up more all in the smallest moments of time. Finally after he was satisfied he shouted HADO 11 BOUND LIGHTNING!!! the yellow lightning shot from his hand and moved around his blue ropes that teathered himself to the hollow tugging at the ropes. And with that the hollow cried out and was incapacitated. Kuroi walked over to the hollow and dropped his zanpaktou into the hollow to finish the hollow and send it to be redeemed in soul society however he still felt more hollows around and he still had his comrades to heal and protect…
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: 4th division entrance exam   Back to Basics(Kidou thread) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:01 pm

Hado 20

Kuroi walked into the 4th squad headquarters alone, he was the only one who would take the exam today as no one except Kuroi actually applied to be in 4th squad. The people not cut out for the other squads and demonstrated an ability in kidou were reassigned to 4th squad later. But anyway that was not on Kuroi’s mind as he walked into the squad headquarters. He was greated by a squad 4 seated officer and was shown to a testing room where the squad 4 vice captain stood leaning against a corner. Kuroi stood at attention while the other 4th squad member stayed in the back by the door. there is only one requirement that we want out of you Kuroi…that is to cast a level 20 or lower kidou… from either disapline. Your evaluation is that and you may use a book of kidou to refresh your memory the Vice captain smiled looked down at the ground again…Kuroi calm on the exterior walked over and sat down by the book… and opened it to the bakuto section… Kuroi’s mind was racing…if I perform a high kidou I might fail but if I perform a low kidou it could not show what my capabilities are. But then again what if they judge on showing off would that void his application to the 4th squad if he showed to much ambition??? Oh no to confusing too confusing… was going through Kuroi’s mind as he opened book to the 20th way of destruction. He started Raising up reatsu to cast the proportionally powerful kido after he summoned what he though was enough he started to recite the incantation, “Destruction! Surround my body! Send any around me to the realm of the the unconscious, where dreams do not reach! Hado 20 White Crawl!” the kidou was surprisingly successful knocking out the person that lead him in and even the Vice Captain seemed disturbed.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Back to Basics(Kidou thread)   Back to Basics(Kidou thread) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:27 pm

Both are approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Basics(Kidou thread)   Back to Basics(Kidou thread) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to Basics(Kidou thread)
Page 1 of 1