The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Advancing the Demon arts(kidou thread solo)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

Advancing the Demon arts(kidou thread solo) Empty
PostSubject: Advancing the Demon arts(kidou thread solo)   Advancing the Demon arts(kidou thread solo) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:43 pm

Kuroi hadnt been to this training spot since he had been in the academy, this is where he worked solo all through the academy, mainly training his kidou skills and rarely his Zanjustu. But he had come back here to advance himself again in his Demon arts. He had been meaning to try some new kidou to add to his arsenal and here he was going to try it. He first started off by sitting down with his old kidou book, it contained all the spells up to 90, but right now he was going to try the 15th bakuto called Moumoku-Ninaru-Furasshu(Blinding Flash). Kuroi studied the Kidou and decided to try it out. "Bakuto 15 Moumoku-Ninar-Furasshu" he called aloud and the spell started but it fissled and died. Kuroi sat down to figure out what went wrong with the spell. He had drawn up the proper amount of reatsu, and focused it correctly too... He stood up again and decided to overkill the amount of reatsu, he channeled an exsorbant amount for the spell into his skin and said ”Bakuto 15 Moumoku-Ninar-Furasshu and the spell fissled out again as before, Kuroi sat down and thought what could of gone wrong, this was infuriating him he had preformed level 20 hados before this and this was a level 15 Bakuto. He read the entire spell entry again and had a fleeting thought, wheres the incantation, there was none listed here which was odd. Perhaps he needed the incantation. Kuroi had just thought about that when he read the name again. It read Moumoku-Ninaru-Furasshu, not Ninar. Kuroi just felt plain silly about that now. He then chanted"Bakuto 15 Moumoku-Ninaru-Furasshu!" and the area was engulfed in a blinding light.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Advancing the Demon arts(kidou thread solo)   Advancing the Demon arts(kidou thread solo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:01 am

Kuroi now had another Kidou he wanted to try but it was difficult to cast as it required all his fingers to be pointed at the targets. Kuroi had only been able to hit 60% of his targets with this kidou before. Kuroi had been doing exersises on his free time with a putty substance that they use on earth called Playdough to strengthen his fingers. Now he had the chance to test it. He stretched his fingers out sideways and went set up his targets so that they were in a 180 degree arc, what kuroi decided his maximum range was for an arc with this kidou. he called out to the world to hear "Hado 13, Killer Bee" Kuroi felt the lightning bolts fizzle to life and he tried to make sure his fingers were pointed at the targets and they fired/ unfortionatly the recoil pulled 2 shots off target. Kuroi wasnt nearly satisfied with 80 percent but that was what he was going to get, It was 20 percent improvement so he was quenched with that. However Kuroi still had to get better, to get stronger. Kuroi re aimed this time and stiffened his fingers and started again. Kuroi chanted with enthusiasm"Hado 13 Killer Bee", And this time the results were a tad different all of the bolts hit the target but 1 was very close to the edge of the target. Kuroi rated that as a half hit so 95 percent was satisfying for now.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Advancing the Demon arts(kidou thread solo)   Advancing the Demon arts(kidou thread solo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:12 am

Both are approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Advancing the Demon arts(kidou thread solo)   Advancing the Demon arts(kidou thread solo) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:34 pm

(hope you dont mind me using one from the list of our kidou)

Kuroi sat down again, He needed to rest and recuperate, but there was one more kidou he wanted to try. He had needed this kind of training anyway, to draw into his reserves for use. Kuroi drew up the energy and let it hang about him, trying to contain it, As he had learned to do with the healing technique. Kuroi sat down and tried to read the book and he relized he couldnt. Kuroi was confused by this turn of events he would get his eyes checked when he got back to the barracks. then he thought 'Mabye thats why i messed up that kidou, either way i still have to learn this one.', Kuroi focused and moved the book close enough to read it and read the bakuto on the page, And made sure it was correctly read too.

Kuroi Stood, Ready to Aim and fire, And realized he needed a dummy or training partner to test this on...
Kuroi made the journy to the academy firing ranges and set up a target when a red beam went flying past him, A student had fired a hado 3 at Kuroi, but it missed and hit the dummy. Kuroi called out to the student,"I assume you want to either spar with me using kidou, or you want to pick on a 4th division shinigami." And the student replied, "Both", And walked on to the field, The student started by using Bakuto 1 but missed with it and bound the dummies fake arms behind its back. Kuroi quickly stepped forward and started the incantation for the kidou hoping it would work while also drawing the appropriate amount of power. "Heaven release the embodiment of your fairness and leave this one to recive their punishment. Bakuto 16 Yonoshiroibou!". Luckily it worked binding the as the 4 stakes came down and surrounded their neck leaving them stuck in place from the bond.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Advancing the Demon arts(kidou thread solo)   Advancing the Demon arts(kidou thread solo) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:52 pm

Looks good in my opinion. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Advancing the Demon arts(kidou thread solo)   Advancing the Demon arts(kidou thread solo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:14 am

Kuroi was taken aback by the student when more kidou came. Kuroi saw a black thunder, probably with the incantation come flying torward him. Hado 7 Black Thunder, using his own to cancel out the students kidou next was a byakurai which Kuroi simply rolled away from then he used the 6th hado making Kuroi Shunpo away to not be burned. Kuroi had to bind his appendages and he went to his memory, the book had a kidou lower than the one he was already bound with. Kuroi had to dodge another byakruai before yelling out Hado 3 Crimson Strike and hiding behind a tree. he had to remember the incantation, it was one he planned on learning today but he had only glanced over it. Kuroi moved from behind the tree when he saw the student use a byakurai on one of the stakes, weakening it, Kuroi really had to remember the incantaion kuroi started diversion tactics, "Hado 9 Dust Wind" Kuroi did that to throw up a smoke screen. Kuroi then shunpo'ed over to the book and opened it to the page on Bakuto 14 and read it quickly, If he messed up he probably wouldnt get another chance. Kuroi yelled out The bonds that bind, 13 blank ropes bound to these 7 pegs to the one who deserves nothing but the fullest of recourse. Bakuto 14 Hanzennaseigen!, What! No! it didnt work... Kuroi swore, dodging another Kidou volley from the student and suddenly the kidou stopped. Kuroi figured he was probably charging another volley or a powerful kidou so he had to make this count, The bonds that bind, 13 blank ropes bound to these 7 pegs to the one who deserves nothing but the fullest of recourse. Bakuto 14 Hanzennaseigen! Kuroi looked at his target, It looks like he hit 2 of the poles, luckily the one that got hit and the arm and let next to it were bound, but he still had his free hand and leg. Kuroi cast it again, this time without the incantation, "Bakuto 14 Hanzennaseigen!. Luckily it hit the target this time, but it was weaker, he could feel it. Kuroi had to finish the fight, with his first Bakuto holding the student in place still standing, he was looking pretty good to end it now but Kuroi was tired. Kuroi walked up to the student and said, "You sure gave me a run for my money but your a long way from my level, thank you though... This truly helped me"

Last edited by Darkness on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Advancing the Demon arts(kidou thread solo)   Advancing the Demon arts(kidou thread solo) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:19 am

Sorry... More work has to be put into learning that kido...

Most of what you have here does not get included in your app since it doesn't involve actively learning Bakudo 13...

Try something like... missing your target, or having it break too easily... Work on it until finally you get it working and catch the guy...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Advancing the Demon arts(kidou thread solo)   Advancing the Demon arts(kidou thread solo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:15 am

Edited... If you approve it now, please close this thread...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advancing the Demon arts(kidou thread solo)   Advancing the Demon arts(kidou thread solo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advancing the Demon arts(kidou thread solo)
Page 1 of 1