The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Living up to your potential...(Kidou Thread Solo, unless invited)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

Living up to your potential...(Kidou Thread Solo, unless invited) Empty
PostSubject: Living up to your potential...(Kidou Thread Solo, unless invited)   Living up to your potential...(Kidou Thread Solo, unless invited) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:32 am

Kuroi was just settling in to the 3rd squad's new way of doing things. Kuroi needed to fulfil the expectations set, he needed to learn more kidou to increase his strength and fighting vesatilty... Kuroi had to set his sights on a hado, he had focused more on Bakuto in the past, now as a member of more miltarized squad Kuroi had to learn something to fight with, something that wasnt radical like a shikai, and something reliable like his hands and feet...

Kuroi came up with an Explosive kidou... Kuroi had set his sights no 33, 32, 31, and 30 but Kuroi should start it slow and take it from the bottom up, Kuroi shunpo'ed a few times he was getting better at it... Kuroi arrived at his destination... a small clearing surrounded by thick forestation...

Kuroi took a book out of the fold in his robe... a small pocket he installed that could carry something... like his kidou manual, which was exsactly what was there Kuroi opened it up... And flipped through it till he got to the lowest of his 4 selected Kidou... Hado 30 Midori Hi Jikkou, or Green Fire Execution.

Kuroi stood, Visualizing the kidou... he targeted the tree which he had killed by putting a Crimson Strike through it back in his academy days... Kuroi got up from a sitting position to a kneeling one so he could steady himself and read the incantation... Kuroi read off aloud while he drew up power, "Water, what gives life to those who i seek to end, Lightning, what Creates the fire in my hand, Combine, and deliver your judgment upon this soul. Hado 30 Midori Hi Jikkou!" Kuroi steadied himself as ball about half the size of his palm formed in his palm.

Kuroi Steadied and Fired... the tiny ball flew torward the dead tree, and as it hit the tree, exploding and downing the tree away from Kuroi...

Kuroi stood and brushed himself off... It was good that he could do it but he thought about it for a moment... that tree has been dead for awhile and he had but many many kidou through it... perhaps he should try it on another tree...

Kuroi got down in his kneeling fashion and started the incantation this time from memory aiming at a tree that was behind him the first shot and was a sturdy oak...""Water, what gives life to those who i seek to end, Lightning... Lightning?", Kuroi read the incantation and tried it again from memory,

"Water, what gives life to those who i seek to end, Lightning, what Creates the fire in my hand, Combine, and deliver your judgment upon this soul. Hado 30 Midori Hi Jikkou!", Again the small green ball formed... Kuroi stood quickly... and corrected his aim at the tree... and released it... it did the whole shooting exploding thing and when the smoke cleared the tree had a small impact crater... but it didnt look to worse for wear... Kuroi had hurt his wrist too... Kuroi shook his wrist out, then faced a simalar tree... it was a smaller oak but it looked about the same size...

Kuroi stood and recited the incantation, "Water, what gives life to those who i seek to end, Lightning, what Creates the fire in my hand, Combine, and deliver your judgment upon this soul., Kuroi had the small ball going but he poured more of his reiatsu, till the ball was the size of his palm and finally said, "Hado 30 Midori Hi Jikkou!". There was an explosion unlike what he had seen before... Kuroi was satisfyied... it was sorta a final attack, but then Kuroi noticed the tree... it was falling torward him.... Kuroi shunpoed after quickly grabbing his zanpaktou off the ground and his kidou book... When he did he heard the general alert siren go off..."Clack Clack Clack Clack Clack..." Kuroi looked around for his hell butterfly (:hell:) while he ran back to the Sereitei.

((this is right before Blocked Gates...))

Word Count: 659
Needed: 400
Back to top Go down

Living up to your potential...(Kidou Thread Solo, unless invited)
Page 1 of 1