The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ginto thread(quincy equivalent of kidou)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hageshii

hageshii

Male
Number of Posts : 33
Job/Interests : Student
Quote : if violence isnt solving your problems, your not using enough
Registration Date : 2010-04-30

ginto thread(quincy equivalent of kidou) Empty
PostSubject: ginto thread(quincy equivalent of kidou)   ginto thread(quincy equivalent of kidou) I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:14 am

Hageshii walked into the the hospital and walked right past the counter nurse walked to the elevator and inserted his quincy cross into the special key hole for it and the elevator went down depositing to the underground storeroom and the training room where the legendary Ishida Uryu regained his powers after using the quincy final form… the room was exactly the same and 3 quincies who where far above Hageshii were sparring with the third a quincy even more experienced than them was yelling instructions. He watched for a small amount of time and then walked to the requisitions officer.
’Hey I recived a summons today to recive equipment and some training’
yes you did and you are’ he paused for a moment to look at a wall mounted clock and you’re 5 seconds early, here he hit a button and a fellow quincy about his age came up followed by a middle aged quincy and the officer continuedGood your all on time, you need this Hageshii and now go one with your sparring partner and he handed Hageshii a 3 full ginto containing about 4 drops in each. When they entered the training hall the other quincy had finished and the older quincy started talking’neither of you have used ginto before so I will teach you a basic attack. It is called Sacred Bite and here is how you do it with that he he said "Feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice - Sacred Bite!" and a big rectangular block impacted the wall where his crossed arms were aimed. The block dissipated and Hageshii took his Ginto and just held it he felt the power of the condensed spirit particles. He started drawing from it which he found was surprisingly easy. He felt the power of one of the cells fading and thought to say the incantation. ’feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice-Sacred Bite!’ and the same block as before smash the wall in front of him. the older quincy looked at him Quizzically and said Well congratualtions i had planned for you to take awhile to even to access the ginto's power. but congratulations ill work with this guy here and you can go on home. oh well sorry... and with that hageshii exited the chamber and went home taking the ginto with him...
Back to top Go down

ginto thread(quincy equivalent of kidou)
Page 1 of 1