The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Her Glass Heart

Go down 
+2
Rishido Hidoyaru
Tsukiko Amaterasu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female
Number of Posts : 42
Job/Interests : Shinigami, reading, and strawberries.
Quote : "When you find something specis"
Registration Date : 2010-03-11

Her Glass Heart Empty
PostSubject: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:11 am

The female would wander through the crowd, watching the area with her soft lavender hues. Her long silver hair would flow down her back as she let a hand moved up and tucked some strands behind her left ear. Tsukiko would smile as the sunlight warmed her soft flesh, causing her to purr softly in relaxation. Tsukiko would yawn softly and stretch before stumbling over toward the park near by. Settling onto a bench she would watch as the children played with their friends and family, such a happy group of people she thought. The world was wonderous, and beautiful no doubt. There was still something that didn't seem right.

There were no Hollows around, and she hadn't gotten any warnings from the soul society, so what was it? Sighing softly she shook her head and let her eyes close as her hand fondled the black skirt, the skirt had fallen to her knees and her large breasts were covered by a light blue v-neck sweater. The cotton fabric had hugged her torso so tightly, for warmth and comfort. She would then find herself humming to the light melody in which her mother had taught her.

The silver haired female would take a deep breath before reopening her eyes and watching the branches above her sway in the breeze that stirred around her. The branches even casting a shadow over her body, causing her skin to seem a darker shade then normal."This doesn't feel right..."She told herself in a whisper only she could hear."Is my imagination getting the best of me again?"She wondered before closing her eyes and entering a deep state of mind.
Back to top Go down
Rishido Hidoyaru

Rishido Hidoyaru

Male
Number of Posts : 25
Job/Interests : poetry, Musician
Quote : What you see is What you get
Registration Date : 2010-03-15

Her Glass Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:28 am

As Hidoyaru was walking along the path he noticed someone on the bench He felt what was a spiritual pressure that was that of his own he knew right away as he stopped in front of her she was the same as Hidoyaru, Hey its good to see i'm not the only one From The S.S. I'm an Academy Student, my name is Hidoyaru Rishido And you are? he said as his Eyes spakled like the sun and hair flowing in the wind...

Last edited by Rishido Hidoyaru on Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female

Her Glass Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:25 pm

Tsukiko would open her eyes to the sound of the males voice, looking up toward him she would nod softly."I'm Tsukiko Amaterasu, how are you enjoying the academy so far?"She had heard of the hard work that the students had pushed upon them. Tsukiko would yawn softly, she had to admit she was very exhausted. She would offer him a soft smile, her own lavender eyes shimmered in the sun. There was so much on her mind about the recent spiritual activity, but none of it seemed to be from a hollow. The female would slowly stand up, being the height of 5'6 and slender aswell.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

Her Glass Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:07 pm

Kuro walked swiftly through the park. He had come slightly after Hidoyaru, sending the student through the senkaimon ahead of himself. After coming through himself, he located Hidoyaru's reiatsu and began walking toward him. Suddenly, he noticed that their was another prescence near Hidoyaru of about equal strength. He finished his approach with a flash step that put him standing behind the bench that Tsukiko was laying on.

"Well well, I didn't expect us to come across another shinigami in training. Nice to meet you young lady. Have you seen any trouble around town today?"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female

Her Glass Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:54 am

Tsukiko was startled by the other voice and quickly turned to look at the man before her expression went serious."No..Nothing yet, is there something going on that I should know about?" She asked, her deep violet hues seemed swo tender and curious, the silver locks flowing over her slender shoulder's. Tsukiko was still unsure of most things, but she knew with more training and education she'd understand things more clearly."Wait, I have felt more spiritual energy, but I haven't been able to sense anything remotely dangerous or bad.."She replied and looked at the blond with worry.

"Tell me, have you come here on a mission to seek out Hollows..."She asked before looking back to kuro with curiousity. Her hand moved up to let her slender fingers get tangled in her soft bangs, her eyes closing as her palm covered her left eye."This is all so confusing.."She sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

Her Glass Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:48 am

Kuro sighed with an air of obvious boredom. "No mission, we just came here to kill some time. There's not many missions in the Seireitei lately. I guess we'll just have to find a way to lure any hollows around out into the open. You two do have some basic combat training right?"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female

Her Glass Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:40 pm

Tsukiko would cross her arms over her chest, thinking to herself."Yeah.."The silver haired woman seemed to have much more on her mind then just Hollows. Earth was her home, a place were she found all beauty in the simlest things. Tsukiko wasn't in the mood to fight or anything of the sort. Stepping away from the boys she had started making her way down the sidewalk, strands following movement of her rocking hips.

Her deep lavender eyes would stare at her feet, suddenly she stopped in her tracks. That strong energy, it was one to fear if anything."Oh no.."She muttered in a mere whisper before taking off down the street, following the strong sensation. "I have to find it..."She told herself, pushing herself top the limit.
Back to top Go down
Rishido Hidoyaru

Rishido Hidoyaru

Male

Her Glass Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:49 am

as He watched her walk away he thought to his self "okay that was a little strange...."
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female

Her Glass Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:10 am

Tsukiko would disappear behind a building, stopping as she felt the presents fade away. Her eyes looked from side to side, as her hands moved up to touch her temple. Her head would throb and her heart pounded in her chest harder. She would try to shake off the feeling that was so terrifying it sent chills up her spine.
Back to top Go down
Rishido Hidoyaru

Rishido Hidoyaru

Male

Her Glass Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:43 pm

Ok that was super strange guess i'll have to find something else to do
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female

Her Glass Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:39 pm

Tsukiko would take a deep breath, sighing softly as she lost the spirital energy. Her deep lavender eyes looked from side to side, yet there was nothing. The female would turn her back and started walking in a different direction, back to the park when she had noticed the clouds above her began to grown gray, the rains were on their way. Taking a deep breath the female would start back toward her house, her long silver hair fell lightly over her shoulder. The rain would pour down around her and u[pon her, soaking her from head to toe.
Back to top Go down
Rishido Hidoyaru

Rishido Hidoyaru

Male

Her Glass Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:58 pm

As he was walking he saw the same girl walking in the rain getting soaked he quickly took his jacket off and ran to her side and said "You're getting soaked, here you can use my jacket as shelter from the pouring rain...." His eyes were so bright blue, his hair dripping water... he looks at you with kindness, and curious as to why she walked away from him and Kuro....
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

Her Glass Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:16 am

Kuro also felt curious about this girl. Her behavior seemed a little odd. In addition, her reiatsu was definately that of a shinigami, but she was staying in the living world. Everything about her seemed off. Kuro's curiosity won and he whispered in Hidoyaru's ear, "Come, let's try and find out what's so puzzling about her."

Kuro placed a hand on Hidoyaru's shoulder and quietly chanted, "Bakudo #26: Curving Light." Kuro's spell bent the light around him and Hidoyaru, hiding them and their spirit pressure's from detection. Living up to his squad's style, Kuro began to quietly follow Tsukiko.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female

Her Glass Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:39 pm

She felt him place the coat on her jacket, is words were nice and kind, but suddenly he disapeared and it made Tsukiko wonder about it, shrugging it off she would continue to walk toward her Dojo. Her long hair swaying from left to right and her deep lavender eyes looked at the families playing amongst themselves, this caused her to frown and shake her head before starting toward her home again. Walking up the stairs she would enter her home. Walking toward her room she would sigh and go through the clothes that hung in her closet. The female would pull out her kimono. The elegant beauty that was made of silk and designs. Slipping from her clothes and into the silk, japanese dress she would pull her hair back into a long ponytail.

Tsukiko smiled at her reflection, her soft features were what made her seem so kind and gentle. She would slip out of the room and walking to the kitchen, pouring some tea for herself. Even though she couldn't sense them she felt like something was watching her. Sighing Tsukiko would bring the cup to her soft, flawless lips that fit the cup perfectly, giving it a light kiss as she drank."Mm, so good..."She sighed before setting it on the table and sitting at the small table, her legs tucked under her as she drank the tea quietly, her ponytail fell over her left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rishido Hidoyaru

Rishido Hidoyaru

Male

Her Glass Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:42 pm

As he was watching her he asked Kuro "Why is it we must hide? Why can't we be more forward with her and get to know her instead of sneaking around her and spying on her? I don't feel its right to stalk someone we hardly know, take me outside Kuro I'd like to figure things out on my own... Is that alright with you? I Promise I won't do anything idiotic and wreckless..."
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female

Her Glass Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:10 am

Tsukiko would take a deep breath before staring down at her tea, the reflection in it disgusted her. That little girl who ran away from her problems is still inside her, that scared little girl. Tsukiko shook her head softly and fell back as her eyes watched the cieling with thoughts of sorrow and hurt. Her heart would pound in her chest as she reached a hand up to touch the bare flesh of her revealed left shoulder. The skin felt so soft and warm there, it was quite a body she had now, it had felt so real.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

Her Glass Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:28 am

Kuro understood Hidoyaru's feelings. Definately not a 2nd squad potential but..... Kuro dropped the bakudo after they had moved away from the dojo to not seem so suspiscious. "You go, I'll keep an eye on things out here." As Hidoyaru began to move towards Tsukiko, Kuro began to feel an ominous prescence. In fact, it was more than one. Great, guess we're gonna have company....
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female

Her Glass Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:24 am

Tsukiko would turn to look at the window of the dojo, the wind stirred around the dojo as she hurried out the dojo, she noticed that the energy once again had pulsed and became active as she suddenly felt her body slam up against the wall. Hittng it roughly."Ahhh!"Her human body would lay on the ground, blood had dripped from the top of her head as her violet eyes watched the Hollow who reached for her, grabbing her neck and slamming her body into the floor before squeezing her throught tightly, choking her. The air around her became hard to inhale as he squeezed tighter."G-Get off me!"
Back to top Go down
Rishido Hidoyaru

Rishido Hidoyaru

Male

Her Glass Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:16 pm

As He Heard the Hollow in The Dojo he had summoned his blade Ieyasu He unsheathed it Ran towards the Hollow and Took a large swing at the Hollow's Hand Half Way Cutting it off after that He Slices at the Beasts Head and it dies....... "You Lose Hollow.... Hey Tsukiko you're alright now, The Holllow's dead, it's okay i'm here..." he said as he was holding her up with his hand on her back, He Was looking into your Lavender Eyes as you look into his Bright Blue Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female

Her Glass Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:59 pm

Breathing hard she would nod softly before looking into his bright blue eyes, her own harsh ones begin to soften and she let her head fall onto his shoulder as her heart pounded in her chest. Taking a deep breath she would lean away from him slowly as she reached up to touch her head in which blood had been rolling down her cheek and onto her chest."I-I'm sorry, Rishido...I'm so sorry.."She looked down at her lap as a frown crossed her lip's. Her long hair would lay over her shoulder's as she slowly gripped the top of her kimono.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

Her Glass Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:59 pm

Kuro felt a weak spirit pressure inside the dojo fade away after Hidoyaru ran in. But some unknown power was still creeping into his awareness. A menos?... he thought as he tried to locate it. Before he could succeed, the numerous spirit pressures he'd felt a moment before began to get stronger...closer. Dozens of gargantuas opened up in the area surrounding the dojo revealing all sorts of hollows. Small fries, probably attracted by the combined pressures of the three shinigami, especially Kuro himself, and the unknown enemy. Kuro drew his zanpakuto from inside his robes and let a satisfied smile come to his face. "Well, I guess this will help get rid of my boredom. Lets see if any of you can even put a scratch on me." Laughing with excitement, he charged into the mass of dark animals and began to slash any hollow he came close to.

ooc: sorry if this post is taking this thread in a different direction than you guys wanted, I just thought that this would give you guys some good opportunities for stat points.
Back to top Go down
Rishido Hidoyaru

Rishido Hidoyaru

Male

Her Glass Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:37 pm

"You're Bleeding, here Use this to stop the bleeding...." He Grabs a piece of cloth out of his pocket and put it against her head....
Back to top Go down
~Riku~

~Riku~

Male
Number of Posts : 2
Job/Interests : Computer Stuff, Video Games and Design, Books and of course Animé
Quote : "Life. Life Is A Bad Influence On Itself." ~Me
Registration Date : 2010-03-21

Her Glass Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:27 am

[OOC: I'm just asking- is this topic open to anyone?
I'm a Superhuman by the way]
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female

Her Glass Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:45 pm

(Yeah it is Riku n.n feel free to jump in.)

Wincing from the cloth she would then relax and look down at her lap as her hand moved up to hold the cloth there. Looking at him she had concerned eyes now, they looked so soft and yet frightened in a way."Why was I attacked by that Hollow...I thought they only attacked souls..."She asked as she stood up from her sitting position. More energy grew and Tsukiko wasn't about to let the anormous energy grow. Popping a pill into her mouth her shinigami form had seperated from her body. Looking at him she would hold a serious expression.

Rushing out the doors of the dojo she ran into the forest in which the spiritual energy grew. Pulling out her Zanpakuto she began to slice some of the hollows in half, though they weren't much of a challenge she felt like she was in a trap. Her deep lavender hues watched the trees as they were crowded around her. She could hear horrid screams move in her head, causing it to pound and get her to stop focusing on her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

Her Glass Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:48 pm

/Spirit power: 3/ Speed: 4/ Intelligence: 4/ Kidou Mastery: 9.5/ Fighting skill: 6/ TOTAL: 26

(ooc: kido mastery, please Bravo)

Kuroi stepped through the Senkai gate and immediately the first thing he heard was hollows screaming and lots of them “my vacation is already ruined”, slightly fuming Kuroi started running toward the source of the screaming and saw another Shinigami cut through a hollow but she apparently did not notice the one sneaking up behind her “way of binding #4 crawling ropes!”, and casting into the ropes, “Way of Destruction #11 Tsuzuri Raiden!” he hadn’t tried that spell before or any kido combination before but miraculously it succeeded and destroyed the hollow. Before Kuroi stopped to speak to the shinigami he cast “way of destruction #3 crimson strike” he paused for a breath and shouted “way of destruction #4 byakurai!” blasting away 2 more hollows with his kido. Now Kuroi paused, drew his sword and said, “Hope I’m not in the way”, similarly after he said that he started blasting away with more crimson strikes some taking the hollows out some only wounding them some having no effect. After his barrage he stayed slightly back hoping to not completely get in the way of the other shinigami who had quite a bit more power than him whether she knew it or not was a different story. He preceded waiting for a strategy from the more powerful shinigami suddenly remembering,”I’m Kuroi” still wary of the hollows” I think it will be easier to cooperate if we know each other’s names".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Her Glass Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Her Glass Heart
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next