The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Her Glass Heart

Go down 
+2
Rishido Hidoyaru
Tsukiko Amaterasu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female
Number of Posts : 42
Job/Interests : Shinigami, reading, and strawberries.
Quote : "When you find something specis"
Registration Date : 2010-03-11

Her Glass Heart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:02 pm

Tsukiko had turned as she heard the males voice and she nodded giving him a soft smirk, thankful he had shown up."Yeah, I'm Tsukiko.."She would launch herself forward to slice through the Hollow with ease. Tsukiko's long silver locks followed hjer closely behind and her deep lavender eyes would look at the large Hallow which had knocked her back with his powerful tail, causiong her back to slam into a tree. His tail had slammed into her as the sharp end of the tail became like a needle and pierced through her midsection. Her eyes widened as blood would spill from her would. The tail would drill ing her and out the back of the tree."D-Damn.."She gasped before she raised her arms above her head and sliced through his tail causing it to disappear and her to fall upon her knees, using her sword for support as she stood.

The wound wasn't as bad as it looked, growning frustrated she would rush toard the Hollow leapingup above the trees."Keitsu Nagito!"She commanded as the blade was brought down it would slice through the head of the Hollow before causing it to vanish. Tsukiko would fall back, her body weak from the wound.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:39 pm

Kuroi winced as the tail impaled Tsukiko and rushed to cut the tail off. He thought to himself,”dammit I know I can heal her but I need time and I don’t think I can pull a stunt of healing and fighting at once. He cursed to himself. I know I can maybe can push the hollows back far enough. No no no. dammit. Its no good. He also noticed the point of impact and had an idea, “are you any good at kido?”
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:24 pm

Kuro paused after nimbly slicing a hollow that resembled a wolf in half. He saw as Tsukiko ran out of the dojo, running through the hollows. Still intrigued by her prescence in the living world, he began to follow her while slaying as many hollows as he could. He saw as the large hollow with the needle tail approached Tsukiko, but was distracted by a foolish group of five hollows that attempted to gang up on him. By the time he had cut through them all, Tsukiko was already on the ground with another shinigami standing over her wondering what to do. Kuro flash stepped the remaining distance and kneeled in a formal position so he could rest Tsukiko's head against his lap. He looked up at the new shinigami that he had not had the pleasure of meeting yet and spoke quickly as the hollows began to regroup and press in around the three of them.

"Don't worry. She's in good hands. I'll take care of her wound while you hold off the hollows. I only need about a minute."

Not waiting for a reply, Kuro leaned forward and held his hands over the wound in Tsukiko's midsection. Thank goodness it didn't destroy any organs. Kuro thought as he prepared to cast kido. He gathered his spirit energy and calmly chanted, "May the bedside manner of the Holy Mother reside within me! May I care for this child through his nightmares. Bakudo #29: Royal Medicine."

Kuro's hands glowed with energy and Tsukiko's wound began to close up. Over the next several seconds, he concentrated on rejuvinating her skin and flesh. When he was finished, there was still a hole in her robes, but her wound had been healed completely. Kuro smiled and gently removed himself from under her head as he stood up again. He gripped his zanpakuto tightly and frowned slightly.

"I'm getting tired of these hollows. It's time I got a bit more serious. Concentrate, Seishou-sejin!"

Kuro's zanpakuto transformed into a black and gold ninja gauntlet which he began to gather spirit energy in while preparing for his attack.

ooc: Kido mastery, and maybe some spirit power if possible.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:30 am

Tsukiko's eyes would open to look up at the one who had healed her so quickly. Slowly she stood up, frustrated and serious before standing beside Kuro and the other male."I'm pretty sick of these Hollows aswell, it's time to get serious."Her lavender eyes seem to darken in color as her anger flared within her.Tsukiko would rush toward the one that resembled what looked to be a Spider. Jumping in the air she would move her body to dodge the acid string that shot from its mouth before landing upon it's head."She would slam the blade down into his skull before running along his spine and pulling up up with her body as she jumped back landing a few feet behind it.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:09 am

+1 Kido to Darkness

+1 Kido to Kuro

If I missed anyone please let me know...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:15 pm

(sword mastery, por favor)

Kuroi look at the shinigami who was healing Tsukiko and thought of a way to keep the hollows he threw his zanpaktou at a hollow that roughly resembled a guerrilla, and called “Bakudo # 4 crawling ropes" and catching the sword with the ropes as soon as it hit the hollow square in the face reducing it to dust. He now proceeded to tug the zanpaktou in and start spinning it and charging into the hollows, as he charged he suddenly thought, “this isn’t right, is this a trap? There are too many here for a single soul, this…”

Kuroi was forced out of his though by an incoming barrage of spikes which force him to pull in his swirling sword and drop the kidou. He deflected the blows dodged to the right and charged the hollow shooting the spikes. The hollow met its end with a upward slash. He pause for a moment wondering if he fought to far ahead. The hollows were starting to surround him! He started running for the gap trying to cut through the few hollows that were there but something grabbed his ankle and he fell as he struggled against it the hollows surrounded him now he had no way out and he was dead tired…

(ooc: yeah I only relized that hollow ichigo did that spinny move)
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:24 pm

Tsukiko turned to see the Hollows that surrounded him, She would make her way toward him before slicing through them and freeing his ankle from the Hollows grip. She held her blade infront of her as she turned to look back at him. Her face was serious yet compassionate."Are you okay?"Her voice slipped between her lip's before she would jump to the side avoiding the hand that reached out for her, bringing her blade down she cut the hand off. She would see the large tree that had been fallen from the sky, moving quickly she pulled him up against her body as she jumped back, dodging the thick trunk by inches as she landed a few feet away from the tree, though a hand would stretch out to slam the two Shinigami into the ground. Her hold still tight on him she held him closer to her body as her body slid across the ground.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:51 pm

A little puzzled but still thinking clear enough... he managed to say the kido fast enough not to be smashed. He called out, "Bakuto #9 Strike!" and the hand turned red and stopped moving,"Hado #3 Crimson Strike!" which severed that arm from the hollow."Umm I’m fine uhh I uhh well thanks...” he broke her grip and stood up again this time cautious not to be surrounded.

Kuroi started to realize that he cannot win but hold them off. Holding his blade in his left he stabbed it into the earth and said “Burn of the blades that have been lost. Hado #8 Blade of Flames!” he then repeated quickly and then he had 2 blades in his hand and proceeded to throw the blades at the 2 closest hollows incinerating them. Kuroi then said “May the black sounds of those that have felt death emit and destroy…Hado #7 Black thunder!” as he was not very practiced with this technique and was quite low on spirit power it turned out slightly more grey than he had wanted but it produced the desired effect of pushing the hollows back enough to cast kido he made sure Tsukiko was close enough to him to be out of its effect, he muttered as the hollows charged, “"May the tears of those killed, of those harmed by those of wickedness deliver their judgment upon those around. Hado #6 Rain of Pain.” This had the intended effect of killing the charging hollows thinning their numbers by at least 10 but now he looked at the girl beside him and said “your turn, I need a little break”. At that he took the 2 steps necessary to reach his sword and leaned on it to stay standing, weary but still aware of his surroundings

(kidou mastery please =)
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:51 am

Tsukiko nodded softly to him, her long silver hair had fallen over her shoulder's as she moved her body against the wind and would strike the hollows one by one, slicing through them.Without much more the Hollows would begin to disapear on their own. This left her puzzled and as she moved back toward him she would smile softly, she was glad he had been alright. Her gentle and compassionate side began to shine through now."I'm sorry you got caught up in that...the Hollow activity is..being abit wierd." She looked up at the skies, though she couldn't sense the spirit any more."Kurio, why do you think the activity was so different this time?"

Tsukiko would ask as her hand ran up to brush some strands behind his ear."Anyway, I am really do collapse, so I need to rest now. If you want the dojo has an extra room, you may rest up too.."She offered another smile before turning to head back.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:13 am

+.5 Fighting Skill
+1.5 Kido

To Darkness...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Her Glass Heart   Her Glass Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Her Glass Heart
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Outdated Threads-
Jump to: