The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Heart, The Urge, The Agonizing Past

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sabaal

Sabaal

Male
Number of Posts : 6
Job/Interests : Supervisor in Retail, working towards Psych degree.
Quote : I'm Kuro Crowe/ Nerdy-chan
Registration Date : 2012-08-07

The Heart, The Urge, The Agonizing Past Empty
PostSubject: The Heart, The Urge, The Agonizing Past   The Heart, The Urge, The Agonizing Past I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:26 am

It was late in the evening as Sabaal stood over a house in a quiet little neighborhood, agony still brooding inside. 'Why am I a monster?' He thought to himself. He tilted his head slightly and examined the tape surrounding the building in the distance that used to be his house. Sirens were circling the area as well; obvious blue and red lights spiralled in spots throughout the neighborhood, lighting up the night. He looked down and saw a group of children playing: five of them, no older than 12. 'I miss her' He thought sorrowfully with an image of his daughter flashing in his mind, which soon came to an end. An animalistic urge to consume began to rapidly engulf his sanity. Before his mind could register it, Sabaal was there before the group of children. Breathing heavily, his tongue salivating voluminously, his mouth opened slowly as he positioned it over the closest child's head. He began to tremble, whether it was from excitement or an aversion towards his current actions he didn't care.

Before he clamped his jaws he backed away in shock, for one of the children in the back stood up and laughed. Her face, almost a mirror-image of his daughter's. He started to regain his humanity for a moment and began to dart in the opposite direction. "What was I doing?" He roared out loud. A shrill scream that sounded incredibly familiar for some reason echoed throughout the neighborhood. The noise that followed was a roar quite similar to the one he makes when he loses control. Looking around, he noticed that none of the living heard the scream. His curiosity was now peaked for sure. The familiarity of the scream is what drove him the most. He leaped from building top to building top, house plates cracking under his feet. As he heading towards the location of the noise, he heard it again from a different location; it was moving. He turned and started going after the source. 'Obviously this familiar scream is running from something.' He thought as he continued tracking the source. Yet again not too long after the screams the roar followed, though as he got closer it seemed more like a laugh than a howl. Whatever it was, it was enjoying what it was doing.

Soon the scream sounded like it came from 4 houses down. He leapt onto the ground and saw a sight that made what bit of heart he had left drop. This creature like him, almost like a mantis with a mask that looked like an eagles head and tentacles instead of arms, was chasing a girl that was his daughter, Teresa. Still in what she wore the night she died, but with a chain dangling from her chest. Sabaal saw Teresa let out another shrill scream as she saw him as well. 'I forgot I was a monster as well..' Crossed his mind sorrowfully. Though the urge to consume her was growing in the back of his mind; he couldn't explain why he was not going to let that happen, nor did he have any intention of letting this other abomination lay its teeth on Teresa. "Back away from her!" He growled, his already animalistic voice now burning with anger. The other hollow cocked its head back and merely chuckled, almost mockingly. "Ooooooh now now.... I found it first it is my prey. Even if it wasn't I have some dirt with this meal." She said almost smug in retort. Trembling with anger he dashed in front of Teresa. "I don't give a damn what you have against her... She is mine!!!!!!" He roared. A partial doubt grew in his mind of why he wanted to keep her. Was it truly to save her? Or was this new animalistic hunger the one truly enforcing his claim?

As he grew into an even greater state of fury small pillars of a black smoke began to billow lightly from the holes on the bottom of his mask. 'Odd, but I guess it comes with the form...' He thought as his glance locked onto the other hollow. " I don't know who you think you are, stealing another's prey is so very rude... Maybe I need to punish you...." The other hollow said mockingly as one of her tentacles stretched out rapidly towards Sabaal. He spun and deflected it with the blade-like tip of his tail. "Run" He grumbled quietly mid spin to Teresa, with a large pool of regret in saying that. He knew that was this animalistic hunger talking. He froze as he faced the other hollow once more. Sabaal shivered when he realized a new force had appeared behind him. Instinctually 'Shinigami' popped into his mind. He noticed the other hollow was also intimidated as she began to rush past Sabaal to the new source of spiritual force. Sabaal turned and saw a small man wielding a katana blocking the other hollow's tentacles. The man seemed to not be struggling at all. Sabaal was glad, this probably meant Teresa was safe, though the strong lingering feeling bouncing in the back of his mind was a guarantee that he was not going to be as lucky. He was certain that shinigami could easily slaughter him.

Sabaal realized there were two threats in front of him and it would be a wise choice to lower that number. He decided if he took out the hollow it would be one less threat towards Teresa, as well as it would be much easier to fight it with the shinigami; even if that meant him fighting for survival against the shinigami afterwards. As long as Teresa was safe. The other hollow laughed and started to whip her tentacles around, bashing everything around. Sabaal leaped up in the air and quickly checked to see if Teresa was alright. Relief came over him as he saw the shinigami grabbed her. The shinigami set her on a building two streets down and rushed to face both Sabaal and the other hollow. Sabaal ignored the shinigami and dashed towards the other hollow, going at its throat. Though something sharp got his side, knocking him aside mid-leap. Sabaal realized his side was bleeding and it was the doing of the shinigami. "Kill it!!!!!!" Sabaal roared in pain. The shinigami looked shocked at what Sabaal just suggested. The other hollow did not plan to miss the opening left open by the shinigami. Both of her tentacles slammed downwards to crush him as he was distracted. The blow would have surely crushed him, if something had not slice the tentacles. The shinigami turned to see Sabaal's tail finishing its slash against the other hollow. "I will kill it.." Sabaal growled. "Save her from both of us...." The other hollow roared in agony and began to dash towards the girl. "I will eat her!!! I will get my prey!!! I will at least consume her!!!!" She screeched, knocking the shinigami aside as he leapt to stop her. Sabaal ran up to the hollow's running body and flipped forward, slamming the sword-like tip into the mask. He missed with the blade and the side of it hit, causing the other hollow's head to smash into the ground. As Sabaal landed, he noticed its mask began to crumble. When its true face was revealed he let out a roar of agony. The other hollow stood, showing it was his wife.

(Gas Reserve: 2)
(OOC: This was all I could type up before I went to work today. Enjoy! ~<3)
Back to top Go down
Sabaal

Sabaal

Male
Number of Posts : 6
Job/Interests : Supervisor in Retail, working towards Psych degree.
Quote : I'm Kuro Crowe/ Nerdy-chan
Registration Date : 2012-08-07

The Heart, The Urge, The Agonizing Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heart, The Urge, The Agonizing Past   The Heart, The Urge, The Agonizing Past I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:27 pm

Shock rattled Sabaal's mind, 'What is she doing here?' He turned when he heard Teresa begin to sob, distraught at the sight of her mother as a monster. 'She didn't know her mother killed her...' He thought solemnly. His wife's mask began to reform as her tentacles regenerated; she chuckled as she reached out towards Teresa. "That is right, dearest. I only pose as this monster to scare them away. I guess your surprise is ruined. Come to your mother Teresa...Come to me..." The motherly tone she gave had a very noticeable sadistic tone; it was obvious Teresa didn't realize that fact, for she walked to her mother, slowly sobbing. The shinigami limped to Teresa and tried to turn her aside. "She is no longer your mother.. It is a beast..". He tried to warn. Teresa didn't believe him, as she slapped him and began to dart around. As her mother's tentacles shot at Teresa with the obvious intention of impailment, Sabaal rammed his wife into the side of the wall they were nearby.

He began to sink his teeth into his wife's left tentacle as he stomped down on her leg that was closest to him, pushing and clamping his jaws until the tentacle was removed and the leg snapped. She howled and swatted him away. "Stay away from my mother you monster!!!!" Teresa yelled at Sabaal. The words hit Sabaal like daggers to the chest. Yet again his wife was innocent and he was the sinner. When he was murdered it was framed as suicide. When she killed the daughter and was killed herself it was an unknown killer. Nothing was ever shown as her fault. This was drilling deeper and deeper into Sabaal's mind. As he began to lose his calm smoke started to dabble out of the holes in his mask again. "Teresa how did you die?!" Sabaal growled. "Do you even know? I was there Teresa.. I was watching over you! I tried to save you from her!" Teresa was shocked at the fact Sabaal knew her name. She stumbled back towards the shinigami, unsure what to think. "Yooouuu were there?!" A furious tone slithered from behind his wife's mask. "Roul? I thought I-? You were the one who killed me! Weren't you!?"

Sabaal stepped towards his wife again. "I was there.. I watched you kill our daughter. I couldn't make it in time... I lost myself. I snapped and I killed you like you killed our daughter.. And myself." Sabaal spat out coldly, his skin beginning to glow a slight silver tone as the aura of his reiryoku burned on his skin. "I won't let you kill her this time..." He dashed at her, spinning quickly opening his tail to give an ax like effect as it hit her. "Dearest... I.. Hate you. How you stayed so happy... How you gave us your all and never asked for anything in return. You made me realize how bad I was.... I wasn't happy. I didn't want a family... So I wanted to start over... You... " She stopped to cough blood out her mask "You really fucked that up... I never wanted any of this.. No family... No restrictions..." The top half of her body slid off and she faded away. Sabaal watched for a moment, turning to his daughter when his wife was gone. He began to shake as the odd urge came over him again. He truly enjoyed killing her. He felt the need to kill more; after all, he was growing hungrier. A low growl rumbled from his mask. The shinigami stood up raising his sword as he stepped in front of Teresa. "You don't want to do this... You just protected her. Just let me purify you... You probably won't keep your sanity for much longer. You don't want to hurt your daughter." The shinigami said, as if trying to reassure Sabaal.

Sabaal didn't have any intention of fading away. "Do what you need to do... Before... I.. Before I consume you both.." He started to feel more energetic as this animalistic urge grew stronger. Smoke started spurting in rapid puffs from his mask as he chuckled. " I don't understand why I am so hungry.. But I need to feed!!!" He rushed into the shinigami knocking him aside with his mask. Sabaal turned to his daughter as saliva flooded his mouth. "Run sweetie... Run to that man. Shinigami, save her however you are supposed to." He said as he purposely slammed his head into the ground. "I am losing myself... Save her... Before I.." As he trailed off, Teresa, terrified, rushed to the shinigami. The shinigami raised his sword for the soul burial, just as she made it and he placed the hilt on her head. She screamed as she faded away she grabbed her side, as her left arm was missing and blood was gushing from the wound. Sabaal had bit it off as she was running to the shinigami, right as it cocked back in the run. Sabaal snapped out of the animalistic trance as he realized what he had done. "What have I done!!!!" He sobbed, thrashing back and forth violently. The shinigami glared at him. "You should have just let me purify you. This was all brought upon yourself..."

Sabaal howled at the statement the shinigami spouted. "Brought upon myself!? And how was that? What would you know!" Rage filled Sabaal's mind. What little bit of humanity that was remaining was certainly gone now. He rushed, swinging his fan-like tail at the shinigami. "I never deserved to be a mooooonster!! I never deserved to injure my own blood! I shouldn't have had to kill my wife!" The shinigami held his calm, deflecting the blows as they came. Rapidly Sabaal beat down at the shinigami with his tail. "None of this was meant to be!!" The shinigami leapt back, holding his sword upright. "I will finish this, and put your soul to rest." The shinigami dashed forward with incredible speed, the blade roaring down towards Sabaal. A foreign feeling grew in his gut as he saw the blade, he released it and hopped to the side. A sludge-like substance flew towards the shinigami, getting split into two blobs that hit the sides of his face. The shinigami lost his posture as he fell to the ground.

Howls of pain rang through the streets as the shinigami laid on the ground, howling as he covered his eyes. Sabaal did not feel any pity, for this man tried to kill him. He placed his front-right paw on the shinigami's chest and began to crush down. The shinigami began to spurt blood from his mouth between the screams as his ribs crushed one by one. Sabaal stopped and turned away, walking off slowly. "I don't want you to die just yet. I'll let you sit and suffer...I will eat you the next time we meet. So heed my words and never cross me again." As he continued down the road, a sharp pain jabbed into his rear legs as a slash barely missed rending them off. He turned his head to see the shinigami barely standing holding his blade towards Sabaal. The pain in his hind legs was excruciating, though the shinigami was still in worse shape. Sabaal swept the shinigami's legs from under him with his tail causing the shinigami to fall. He raised his tail high, popping the fan-like tip open, and continued to slam it down onto the shinigami, giving it a hammer-like effect. "Goodbye shinigami.. I hope you do not die from you wounds... But you most likely will. Don't cross me again." Sabaal limped off, forming a Garganta. "Goodbye." Sabaal faded off into the night, leaving the shinigami to suffer from his wounds.

(Gas Reserve:0)
(OOC: Alright, hope you guys enjoyed it. Smile )
Back to top Go down

The Heart, The Urge, The Agonizing Past
Page 1 of 1