The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seeing the Sights (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rishido Hidoyaru

Rishido Hidoyaru

Male
Number of Posts : 25
Job/Interests : poetry, Musician
Quote : What you see is What you get
Registration Date : 2010-03-15

Seeing the Sights (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Seeing the Sights (Open)   Seeing the Sights (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:20 pm

hmmmm, it sure is quiet here... is anyone here! Hidoyaru yelled. he started to walk again and then he saw a silouette by a wall...
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Sights (Open)   Seeing the Sights (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:47 pm

Kuro was walking aimlessly through the seireitei as he normally did these days. Being fourth seat in the squad could get really boring. He was considering going for a run through the rukongai when he heard another shinigami in the area. He stuck to the shadows in case it was a trap by a violent faction of the gotei and made his way towards the voice. When he got close, he realized that the reiatsu of the other shinigami was not high, probably still an academy student. He stepped away from the wall into the light and introduced himself.

"Hi there. I'm Kuro Akarui. Never seen you around before. I guess you're in the academy?"
Back to top Go down
Rishido Hidoyaru

Rishido Hidoyaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Sights (Open)   Seeing the Sights (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:15 am

That's right, my name is Hidoyaru Rishido nice to meet you, I was just sight seeing you seem to have some very interesting areas here...
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Sights (Open)   Seeing the Sights (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:43 pm

Kuro looked around. "Yeah, I guess it's okay. Was a lot nicer before the civil war broke out. Now a squad member can't walk around without glancing over his shoulder to make sure another shinigami isn't after him." Putting a quick smile back on his face, Kuro tried to change to a happier subject. "So what squad are you planning on joining when you graduate?"
Back to top Go down
Rishido Hidoyaru

Rishido Hidoyaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Sights (Open)   Seeing the Sights (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:31 pm

I don't really know yet maybe Squad 10, So what do you do to keep yourself occupied when there is nothing to do
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Sights (Open)   Seeing the Sights (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:21 am

Kuro thought for a moment. The truth was he'd been feeling a bit bored himself. But what could he and Hidoyaru do? If Zaquri was around, he'd want to fight like always, but Kuro tried to avoid picking on those less experienced than himself. But there was always that other option...

"Have you ever been to the world of the living since you came to soul society? If you're interested we could go for some sightseeing and hunt some hollows."
Back to top Go down
Rishido Hidoyaru

Rishido Hidoyaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Sights (Open)   Seeing the Sights (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:25 am

no, i haven't I guess we could try that....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Sights (Open)   Seeing the Sights (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeing the Sights (Open)
Page 1 of 1