The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[CB] M.I.A (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

[CB] M.I.A (open) Empty
PostSubject: [CB] M.I.A (open)   [CB] M.I.A (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:59 am

The Senkaimon gate slid open. A black shape appeared in the middle of the shining opening from Earth. The next second the figure stumbled through the opening. Those men standing guard nodded to the man as he walked past them. The man wore complete black from head to toe. Moreover he had similar fabric covering his face and hair. He barely took twenty steps past the gateway before vanishing with a flicker. The man moved in seconds shunpo took him across Seireitei. On his journey he passed many shinigami and students as they went about their day. Only a few noticed the silent shade zip by at his unnatural speed. This dash across the soul reaper stronghold brought him to a stop at a larger building. This place was an outpost to the Onmitsukidō. One of the many that spotted the area. Their head office being connected to the 2nd squad and noble Shihōin Clan. The man knocked then waited for the door to open. The wooden frame slid to the side and the man stepped through. Inside the door were other similarly dressed people. The door slid closed behind him after he entered the hallway. He moved down the hall then stopped at a doorway.
"Report." said the man sitting at a table within the room. Several papers covered the desk. Like all the others his face was covered, but his hair wasn't. Brown curly hair set atop his head.
"I was unable to find anything." the man in the doorway said, his head bowed. "I think I was being watched so I retreated."
The man in the room grunted. Things had been going poorly since the incident a few weeks ago. The number of Onmitsukidō was down since Raiden's failed Coup. It was rare for them to have such a loss in manpower. Even more so was the Keeper group taking over many of their duties. He shook his head and picked up a blank piece of paper and dipped his pen in the ink well. Swiftly he scribbled words upon the empty page. The other man stood there watching in silence. Too far away to see what the other man was writing. When he was done the sitting man rolled the paper up. He pulled a small piece of red wax to seal the parchment. Reaching into the desk he pulled out a metal cube. He pressed the cube upon the wax and then pulled it away. There was now a mark upon the red wax, the mark of their division.
"Take this to the Central." he ordered holding out the scroll. The man stepped forward into the room and took the paper. Although he was curious he knew better than to open it. Instead he nodded and left. Back the hallway he had come and out the door once more. Once again he used shunpo to transverse Seireitei. There was a messenger division of the Onmitsukidō, but they were busy enough. Again the loss of personnel was being felt. The man didn't think of this as he moved from building to building. His foot barely landed on a rooftop before he moved to the next one. His speed increased as he navigated the path he must travel to reach his destination.

It took him nearly half an hour to make it to the building surrounded by the small moat. As he landed in front of the small bridge that led to the building the two guards snapped to attention. Both of them held spears. They crossed the weapons barring the double doors. The man in black walked very slowly. He was tired. His uniform clung to him due to the sweat pouring from his body. Still he managed to keep his deep breathing to minimum. When he reached the door way he knelt down and held out the scroll before him.
"Urgent message to the Central 46." The guards moved to look at the seal on the wax. Their spears parted. One of them tapped the butt of the weapon on the ground and the door opened. Looking in the man could see more guards waiting just past the doors. As it would be that easy to get access to the governing body of Seireitei. At least twelve more guards awaited him once he rose and entered. He moved past with ease and worked his way deeper into the structure. There were more hallways and more guards. But after awhile these guards changed. It went from robed me to black garbed individuals wearing red sashes. The Onmitsukidō man leered at these men; The Keepers. Here of all places. There was another set of double doors. As he approached they opened revealing the sitting chamber of the Central 46. Taking a deep breath the walked forward once more. The door shut with a thud.

Hours later messages went to each division. Request for volunteers were needed for a special mission. The black butterflies landed in the captain's office following a visit from a Onmitsukidō messenger. What the hell butterfly had just told them was now in writing. Just to make sure it was taken seriously. A supposed rescue mission of missing shinigami. Although the message didn't say there had been a rash of disappearances of those patrolling the human world. All parties interested were to report to the Senkaimon by noon the next day. The commanding officer would there to give further instructions. The message informed the captains and vice captains to inform their divisions. A direct order of the Central 46. Each squad was to contribute a minimum of two shinigami.
Back to top Go down
shinjo97

shinjo97

Male
Number of Posts : 153
Job/Interests : Writing
Quote : “Everyone dies. It is how one lives that matters.” --- R.A. Salvatore
Registration Date : 2011-06-16

[CB] M.I.A (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CB] M.I.A (open)   [CB] M.I.A (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:25 pm

Shioshi let out a sigh as he and Sukeno made their way slowly towards the Senkaimon, stiffling a yawn as he moved; it may have been noon already, but he had been roughly awoken by the 5th Seat early that morning for some extra training before they headed out today, and he had yet to recover from that loss of sleep, however minor it was. Sukeno, on the other hand, seemed even livelier than usual. He didn't seem to care that their mission apparently entailed several missing Shinigami or a trip to the real world when they were already a bit tired. Nothing ever seemed to dampen the 5th Seat's spirits, as a matter of fact.

"You can't tell me that you aren't worried, Sukeno," Shioshi said, interrupting the other Shinigami's rather long train of thought. Sukeno gave the 11th Seat a smirk in reply, which caused Shioshi to chuckle, and then a moment later both of them were laughing aloud, for some reason merriment having overridden whatever fears that the 11th Seat had had about the mission a moment before.

"Stop worrying so much all the time, Shioshi. Especially now! We're gonna hop in, rescue some Shinigami, have a little fun along the way most likely, then be back quick as possible. What could possibly go wrong?" Sukeno finally managed to say through his laughter, having calmed enough to speak again. The 11th Seat simply shook his head in amusement, the 5th's confidence contagious. "Besides, Mia would have our hides if we didn't make it back in one piece!" Sukeno continued, and once more, the two friends burst into laughter at the thought of their other friend, bringing them back from the dead just to kill them again for dying. Then Shioshi got to thinking about their mission again.

News had reached the Divisions just the day before, and moments after the hell butterfly had arrived, the 5th Division had quickly asked for volunteers. Sukeno, being the 'nice guy' that he was, immediately stepped forward- and had dragged a surprised Shioshi right along with him. Then, of course, he hadn't been able to extract himself from the whole situation without seeming like a complete bastard, something he sincerely wished to avoid. And so here he was, walking alongside the 5th Seat as they finally reached the Senkaimon. Moving quickly, the two Shinigami headed to the center of the courtyard and waited for any other arrivals and for whatever further details would be provided.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

[CB] M.I.A (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CB] M.I.A (open)   [CB] M.I.A (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:14 pm

It wasn't long before other shinigami started to file towards the gate. At first in pairs, then in a cluster. Their voiced carried to the courtyard as they walked. Some of them knew one another and thus had slowly made their way to the Senkaimon. As soon as they came into range the talking and laughing died down. They were here of a mission, not toe mess around. At least that's what you would think. The laughing and joking had died down, but they were still talking albeit only a little quieter. Everyone looked around at those already gathered wondering how many were going to be going for the mission. The notice had only said a minimum of two from each group, but it seemed some had sent more. Although it was a request from the Central 46, it had allowed the squads some leeway in participation. At a glance it was easy to see that there were already more than 15 people in the area surrounding the Senkaimon. It didn't look like all the shinigami had arrived yet. Still more people could be seen walking the pathway leading to the gate. Some were starting to wonder who the commander of the undertaking would be. The request had asked for people, but didn't specify rank. What if a captain attended would they be serving under the person in charge? So far it looked like only seated and unseated shinigami were in attendance. More and more people were still arriving, they would have to wait and see.

In what seemed like hours those that had gathered waited. Many talked among themselves while others looked around anxiously. The final count was just over 40 shinigami. And all of them were getting more and more restless as the minutes ticked by. Some were starting to wonder if this whole thing wasn't some colossal prank. Not possible. The messages had been sent directly to the Captains. Anyone going that far to make a joke was either brave or very stupid. There was no choice, but to wait. The longer the wait the rowdier some of the people got. Voices started to rise as the unrest became more pronounced. A shoving match had started between members of two different squads when a sudden pulse of spiritual power blanketed the area. Like a tidal wave the reiatsu slammed against all present then receded seconds later. Standing by the gate itself were three figures that had not been there just seconds ago. The man in the middle gave a sharp clap with his hands.

"Sorry for being late." the blond man said. "We were abit tied up with another matter." To either side of the man were two figures dressed in all black, but with red sashes about their waists. The man talking wore a similar sash, but also a red armband. "I'm glad you could all make it. Truthfully I wasn't expecting this many people, but it's good to see such compliance from the 13 Gotei." The man said with a smile. His smile faded as he snapped his fingers. The man in black on his right pulled out a scroll. "Now let us get to the matter at hand. Not too long ago a shinigami was linked to the incident that occurred at the Academy." There were some murmurs in the crowd at the mention of the horrible fire that had killed many students.
"Unfortunately, before he was apprehended he ran. We were lucky enough to close off Seireitei gates and keep him from escaping into Rukongai." The blond man unrolled the scroll and held up a picture of a dark haired man with blue green eyes. His short hair barely stopped above his eyebrows. "This man." He took his time in waving the picture before the group several times. "But he managed to open the gate and escaped to the Human world. He kidnapped one of the guards in the process. For the last few days we've sent several men into the city, and have found nothing." The man rolled up the parchment and handed back to the man in black. "We've decided on a larger scale effort is our only hope of taking the fugitive and rescuing the hostage. We shall divide into three groups; one group will set up a perimeter. The second group will and the last group will be active search parties. They will start at opposite ends of the city. We'll simply sandwich him between the two groups. " The blond man put his hands together slowly to visualize the general idea. "Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[CB] M.I.A (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CB] M.I.A (open)   [CB] M.I.A (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CB] M.I.A (open)
Page 1 of 1